Remember how revitalized the pvp community was after season 1 rewards were announced?

Aristore

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We sell Wings of the Architect for 27 million. We can try to sort out an instalment plan to get a TFB/SnV NiM mount for you due to not being a guaranteed drop ;). As you can see you can buy PVE mounts as well.

You could buy rating too, if the PVP community didn't have standards.... :p

I already have both TFB/S&V mounts (working on the wings, but I got the HM Mount :( )

But yeh, all jokes aside, that's hardly the same as 2 million, or in the case of the barge, about 500k :(

You could buy rating too, if the PVP community didn't have standards.... :p

I already have both TFB/S&V mounts (working on the wings, but I got the HM Mount :( )

But yeh, all jokes aside, that's hardly the same as 2 million, or in the case of the barge, about 500k :(

Do they even compare?:D

Bioware stopped caring about supporting PVP, I stopped caring about playing SWTOR.

I haven't even been bothered to log into the game in the last week, no class changes at all with 2.9, no announcement of season rewards other than "soon" , no reason for me to play the game...

I've been on EVE Online while waiting for Star Wars Barbie to come out, finally something to do with the guild for a week or two, even as my guildies are probably wondering where the hell I've been. Certainly not engaged with SWTOR as it is very apparent that anything class balance or PVP related is being postponed until the next level cap increase expansion (and yes, enduring h2f while maining a heal sorc means class balance is quite important to me, class balance no, h2f yes, cross server no, season rewards announcement no, reinstating 8v8 ranked no, you should get the idea by now...) :rolleyes:

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

You at least get to have them rare for quite some time.

TFB/S&V Nightmare are still the second hardest tier of content in the game, with DP/DF nightmare above them. Having mounts from those ops is still an achievement, despite them launching over a year ago.

We got what, a month before the Rancor came to the CM? At least we can't buy the PVE mounts for credits...

I get what you are saying but still an uniqe skin of a mount (or anything else really) is more prestigious than an wholly uniqe mount that after some time can easily be obtained.

Let's say a year from now we stand next to each other, me in my EC nim mount and you on your black rancor, which one will be more impressive? Certainly not my EC mount that a bunch of clueless lvl60s can easily get...

I'm not saying reskin is good, but certainly less bad than PVE mounts.

I get what you are saying but still an uniqe skin of a mount (or anything else really) is more prestigious than an wholly uniqe mount that after some time can easily be obtained.

Let's say a year from now we stand next to each other, me in my EC nim mount and you on your black rancor, which one will be more impressive? Certainly not my EC mount that a bunch of clueless lvl60s can easily get...

I'm not saying reskin is good, but certainly less bad than PVE mounts.

Indeed, but then on the other side of things, you could currently be riding a Kephess, like literally Kephess, from a new level 60 nightmare operation.

And then what? Who's cooler, the one who still does Nightmare content, and has a unique mount, or the one who still does PVP and has a White Thranta mount, sitting on fleet in the midst of 100 reskins?

I guess we can agree that they're both ******.

I would say that I'm "shocked" or "enraged" that they would wait so long to announce season 2 rewards, but at this point it's just business as usual, and I say that in the most level headed of manors; saying we longer expect contribution from the devs isn't just hyperbolic forum QQing, we really don't expect them to do anything.

I assumed the point of waiting to announce rewards was to get people hyped up for and reinvested in the last month or so of the season. But, with only 2 weeks left and still no rewards, I now see that we all were mistaken in attributing that level of foresight to the devs. This season proves that they don't announce rewards until the end not because they have the intelligence to understand the psychology of their player base, knowing that dangling out those rewards will entice a butt load of people to give ranked another shot as the season comes to a close, but because they are legitimately apathetic at this point. Thanks BW, you've made an *** out of me and a raging ******e out of yourselves.

2 more weeks until the sub ends. I'm curious to see if they can manage to get their "blog" together before then.

P.S. - Telling us you haven't released the rewards because you can't get a *********** blog post just the way you want it is the biggest steaming pile of **** you have ever handed us as an excuse. That's like next level disrespect of the pvp community. You guys are paving new roads on the path to pure awful.

Devs, you guys need to make the announcement now. And the rewards better be enticing. Ranked has pretty much died completely on PoT5 and this announcement will determine how the next 2 weeks play out until 2.9

As a great man (Khan) once said "you are in the position to demand .. nothing, and I am in the position to grant .. nothing". You need to get with the program, guild ships are where its at, thats where 99% of their pvp resources have gone. It's going to revolutionize how mmos are monetized and create new ways to extract cash from the dwindling player base. I mean why would they care about your measly 15 a month, their business model doesn't depend on that. Of course none of us even asked for this feature, however, its like cable news, they decide whats relevant. Most will swallow it hook line and sinker, consumers are easily manipulated.

Why are any of you even remotely surprised nothing has happened yet?

The answer to any pvp question, is always no, you all know that already.

Maybe the rewards suck and they don't want to kill the ranked queue by showing them :)

People only do solo Q on my server and it is a crap shoot. Solo Q ranked is a DUMB IDEA.

What other game allows you to play at the highest level in a pick up group?

EVERY PVP MATCH should count to your ranking, ESPECIALLY if solo Q ranked exists.

i stop caring about ranked along time ago i don't think any reward would make people que you have more fun running regs then ranked warezone. Ranked was DOA in 8 man and it is DOA in 4 man the devs should have learned from 8 man ranked and just kill it and only have one format pvp. There i fixed pvp make new warezone's every few patches that are fun to play and people will keep pvping

EVERY PVP MATCH should count to your ranking, ESPECIALLY if solo Q ranked exists.

They also need to come up with some real metrics that determine player performance. ELO just don't cut it in PuG environments. Especially with an easily exploitable system, but

/sign

People only do solo Q on my server and it is a crap shoot. Solo Q ranked is a DUMB IDEA.

What other game allows you to play at the highest level in a pick up group?

Maybe the next operation's Nightmare Mode should be: only accessible through group finder, cannot queue as a group, vote kicks disabled.

Just saw Season 2 PVP rewards and I didn't think it was possible but they are actually worse than Season 1. The Rancor was the only thing worth a damn and they don't offer anything like that this time around.

THIS IS TRULY PATHETIC!!!!

hopefully this is just a PTS version.

http://dulfy.net/2014/08/05/swtor-season-two-pvp-rewards-on-pts/

lol glad I didn't waste my time with season 2. Not only is there not any kind of unique armor or mounts but the rating for the lame helmet is even higher than it was for the ****** rancor. One can only hope for those that did do ranked this season that this is not all of it....

BW, just drop ranked already. Its pretty obvious you don't care about it. This seriously looks like it was thrown together last week as you seemed to have no clue what to do for the rewards and put no effort into it.