No Rakghoul event?

Jerba

I'm looking forward to it. Need more black/green exp. crystals and the PVP was a nice change. I wonder if the people in PVE gear will have figured out by then that 3 v 1 doesn't mean the odds are necessarily in their favor. Edited by Joesixxpack

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still want that blaster rifle. I'll actually play the Operative I created about 5 months ago then.

It is a nice rifle. I did manage to get the sniper rifle and it is awesome.

Yup... time for more Raks. I'm close to legend status and I want that Rak infected Veractyl.

The weekly reset time is already over, the Gree event went away and... there is no terminal for the Rakghoul Resurgence. Will it be coming next Tuesday? Or maybe in the middle of the week? :rak_02:

I feel so trolled by Tait now...

The Rakghoul union decided to make next week an appearence, not this week, so that people get a week time before jumping into the next rather rare event.

It is a nice rifle. I did manage to get the sniper rifle and it is awesome.

Yup... time for more Raks. I'm close to legend status and I want that Rak infected Veractyl.

yep..i've the mats and reputation sitting there since alderan..grrr

Sitting just 6k shy from Legend, and about 90ish canisters, few Barnacles and what not I would like to have it back soon to clear that event :)

As of people with vaccines issues, just get relic, which require some rep but is reusable and serves its purpose of cleansing yourself from the plague... not big issue.

I wanted to collect that "infect xxx people" by going into PVP where people in 99% of cases are not protected.

LEEEROYING into bunch of opposite players and leaning back in the chair. Works perfectly, and rage from elitist is sometimes hilarious. Trolololo ;)

Since PVP'ers trolls us with ridiculous ideas with class balancing, I figured that could be some sort of revenge. Shame that event is not happening every 1-2 months tho :rak_04:

It's probably next week only for a week though. :(

I can guarantee it will be next week, as I missed it in January and will likewise next week, as this will be the only week all summer I cannot play SWTOR....

Edited by mleischer

I can guarantee it will be next week, as I missed it in January and will likewise next week, as this will be the only week all summer I cannot play SWTOR....

I've known ever since they announced the summer of SWTOR update that it would be the week of August 12th. I can't really play either.

Edited by RandyL

how different is it from the original rakghoul thing? i missed out on the second coming and are those old DNA samples useable for anything there?

There is a new event currency called Rakghoul DNA Canisters, but as I recall one of the vendors (I think the wandering Jawa) will exchange the old samples for the canisters (50 samples gets you one canister).

Rakghoul event needs to never return. What a terrible design. Lets all stand in one spot and infect each other and then piss off the people trying to ignore it while pvping only to get it anyways because the stupid vaccine doesn't persist through death. Ya no thanks to the troll event.

Thats the best part of it. I wish it never went away.

Thats the best part of it. I wish it never went away.

I remember my first day of Rakghoul(no relics yet), and someone asking on general: "why are these chars sick and green?" - and someone told him that rakghoul event has started, and then one player said: "Shhhh. They don't know yet." (about the exploding thingy). And I didn't know yet. :D And, sure enough, in five minutes I got infected - GTN area was the worst. Heh, miss that event, actually. Very pretty caves.

I remember my first day of Rakghoul(no relics yet), and someone asking on general: "why are these chars sick and green?" - and someone told him that rakghoul event has started, and then one player said: "Shhhh. They don't know yet." (about the exploding thingy). And I didn't know yet. :D And, sure enough, in five minutes I got infected - GTN area was the worst. Heh, miss that event, actually. Very pretty caves.

I think the only ones that didn't like the event were the PvP'ers.