Stronghold Decoration Suggestions

• 4 weeks later...

I skimmed several pages but didn't read every single suggestion; hopefully I'm not duplicating.

I would really, really like more rugs that are not brown or yellow. You do have some rugs in game that are not available as decorations. The Simple Merchant's Rug, which is normally peach, can be found in a green version in a house in tattooine (one of the infected citizens is standing near it), and in one or two of the Nar Shadaa heroics. I'd love to have it in the whole rainbow of colors, including White and Black, and same for the Luxurious Rug (Blue/Red style).

The nice thing about those is that they are existing assets and would only need to be recolored, and they would cover a variety of uses - merchant's for ornate design/pale, and luxurious for modern design/saturated colors. You have also done this with the Corellian/Senator's rug.

Similarly, the Senator's lounger and Voss-ka Couch would look great in Blue, Green, Black, White, Purple....

Ok, I've done that to death, so some other suggestions:

Signs that indicate the use of a room, especially ones that fit in the mini wall slots above a door. I have one house that is themed like a smuggler/bounty hunter shuttle port, and one of the rooms is an office. I'd love to be able to label it with an image of a person sitting at a desk, or if nothing else a holo "credits" symbol.... but generally the idea is to be able to label rooms, ideally with symbols, but images (photo style like the trophies) or words would be better than nothing. Office, Bedroom, Garage, Vendor/Shop, Conference Room, Temple, Cantina, etc.

And my big pie in the sky idea is to have plain colored wall hangings or flat surface so we can sort of wallpaper a room.

Thanks for listening!

PS I just wanted to add the the idea of a herd of nerfs is amazing (nerf corral centerpiece?) and I love the personnel packs and have bought every one of them. Also, anything Makeb, Manaan/Copero, and Zakuul style is awesome in my book.

Edited by Adelas
adding something

Can we have dreadmaster decoration

all six dreadmasters as a special staff decoration

if not otherwise hologram or ghost

and I would like to have the dreadmaster officers as a personal package please no holo or ghost (which you should defeat at the hero mission on oricon)

all six dreadmasters as a special staff decoration

if not otherwise hologram or ghost

There are three Dread Master decorations that I'm aware of --

Commemorative Statue of Dread Master Brontes

Commemorative Statue of Dread Master Styrak

Commemorative Statue of the Dread Council

... plus the Trophy art.

I'm curious what you mean be a "special staff" decoration?

• 3 weeks later...

1. A wall TV that actually looks like a TV not a computer monitor.

There is one in Kaliyo's apartment in chapter 10:

https://imgur.com/a/iTCqAgy

2. A fireplace

3. Festive decorations: hanging lights, wreaths, a better looking life-day tree to resemble Christmas (but keep it Star Wars themed of course).

4. Food and drinks to place on tables, or have tables come with these items.

5. A bartender

I, too, would like to see more "holiday" themed decorations, especially those that bring groups together.

For example --

* Banquet Table -- Great idea! People can gather around this to socialize, both for roleplay and general team building. This needs to be a Floor Medium / Large item, not an arrangement with chairs (as most decorations with built-in chairs are useless due to the chairs or couch being too close to the tables to actually sit on).

* Fireworks Show Launcher -- I've given up on being able to donate anniversary fireworks to the guild. Perhaps they can create a single Floor Small item that launches a series of fireworks in different shapes and colors, even occasionally multiple at the same time, like those fireworks show boxes you can buy at New Year's Eve.

* Snowball Machine -- A vendor that sells snowballs we can throw at each other, Floor Medium / Med Narrow.

* Life Day Gift Tree -- A stationary (not spinning) golden holo tree with many real packages underneath, larger than the most common Life Day trees, as a Floor Medium / Large item. Perhaps clicking the gift boxes gives a daily random little gift, sort of like the Utility crafting items.

* Full Cantina Band -- A group of personnel as an arrangement, playing an endless loop of songs (even if it's just the vocal songs we already have). The volume needs to be fairly loud but over a small distance, so it doesn't overpower the entire stronghold, as a Floor Large item.

* Disguise Terminal: Random Costume -- When you click it, you appear as yourself but in a random fancy outfit.

* Disguise Terminal: Random Reveler -- When you click it, it gives you a random mix of hair style, hair color, and make-up or tattoos.

* Fireworks Fly-By -- A Centerpiece / Starship hook item. A ship (maybe a Corellian Stardrive) flies by high in the air, shooting fireworks (like the X-wings at the end of Return of the Jedi remastered), about once every 5 minutes. On the ground, put a fancy courtyard with tile floor, some benches, and a few decorative plants.

Edited by Xina_LA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe it has already mentioned, because I have not read all 51 pages. So my apologize if someone already suggested to add SITTING NPC´s for strongholds. It would look more realistic, if the personal is not standing all the time at their work stations with a chair behind them :)

Also it would be nice if there would be a NPC package of Chiss in chiss uniforms.

Actually the Imperial NPC pack has a Chiss in an imperial uniform (which is not so unrealistic) and strangely a human in a chiss uniform.

Because the Chiss are a xenophoc race it would be great to have Chiss in chiss uniforms to fill strongholds more realistic.

New Life Day items would be nice. I would also really like to get the old ones back, especially the Life Day Fireplace. I was surprised that there is almost nothing for sale on the Cartel Market for Life Day this year.

Life Day Fireplace is back, which I'm happy about... but where is the pedestal??? Isn't the globe thing on the pedestal central to Life Day? The snow globes don't seem like they have the same religious significance. I'm also confused as to why the globes don't include places where it actually snows (Hoth?) (Alderaan?)

There are some things on Yavin and Ossus that have not made it in yet.

Rolled rugs on Yavin,

Walls from Yavin.

Large crates on Ossus.

Jedi Personnel on Ossus.

Lightsaber stands on Ossus.

Library shelves and terminals from Ossus.

Ossus Walls, doorways, ruins Ect....

There are new Jedi Statues on Ossus.

Edited by SawyerCrockett
Forgot items

A Torian Cadera commemorative statue.

Game tables from any of the cantinas, but especially the ones on Rishi.

One pazaak table with a broken droid is not enough!

Also, existing rugs and market canopies in a lot of new colors.

And as always, chairs we can click to sit in.

Edited by Xina_LA

• 1 month later...

There are so many great decorations on Zakuul visible during Vaylen's party:

I would like the cabinets and food preparation tables from the kitchen.

The bar cabinets, bar counters, party tables, and large potted plants are amazing.

And of course, all those party-going NPCs would make awesome personnel.

I also love many of the cantina decorations from Rishi.

Perhaps we could have a stage with a full band playing music?

How about some meditation cushions or pillows to place in front of some of these great Jedi monuments we’re getting from Ossus? Ideally small floor or medium narrow floor hooks. Possibly also floor covering but not floor covering only. For example, the Master Orgus Din memorial that you get from completing 60 Ossus heroics can fit on a large hook, which then leaves some small hooks in front which would be great for cushions.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I wan an open fire with a Kowakian lizard monkey grilling on a stick, just like in The Mandalorian. That was darned funny.

Also a Roast Gorak vendor.

Can we have a clickable Small/Medium wall deco that makes one of those security eyes pop out and ask you who you are, like in Return of the Jedi and The Mandalorian?