Stronghold Decoration Suggestions

Decorated most extensively and diversely every SH out: in Personal and Guild, and always really needing more stuff to put on the walls.

Wall Reliefs (and the tall gold or bronze indoor Sith statues), like the one Palpatine had in Episode 3 would be fantastic.

More wall waterfall fountains, too.

Edited by Willjb

An easy way to add a bunch of races would be to make our companions NOT appear as holograms unless we have them summoned (or even not at all). This includes not having them appear as holograms if we don't have them available or unlocked. That would open a whole bunch of possibilities, including humanoids, creatures, and droids.

I'd love to see computer and other tech gear with electrical feedback, and some with fire coming out of it.

The FX you typically see on ships when you're in battle.

That would be awesome for flagships but also for malfunctioning gear in any SH.

Oh, and more kitchen and bathroom decos, more floor and wall shelves that already have objects on them, and so forth. Something to make these spaces feel lived-in. If there were a couple of housewares bundles in the Cartel Market, I'd be so excited, I'd buy them and reset a bunch of strongholds to redecorate.

Edited by Xina_LA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://imgur.com/a/nCWUzyq

I just want this particular NPC to the left of my Sith Warrior from the Imperial Fleet in some new personnel pack. Since we can't have our characters present in our stronghold as decos(when we're logged into a different character), I'd LOVE to have her as a stand-in for my main.

We're not quite "twinning", but she's at least a distant cousin or something.

• 4 weeks later...

This is probably already suggested but i'm not gonna read through 51 pages:

Living room, bed room and kitchen decorations. Hell i'd even go as far as bathroom decor like a space shower, galaxy poop remover, the whole shebang.

I'm not a big fan of building a "Stronghold" i don't wanna store all my cool stuff in rooms, i wanna build a home, or as close as a home as there is in Star Wars, the lack of actual living space decorations has always bothered me.

Please, whenever possible, add items to the game so we can build homes and not strongholds!

No idea if anyone actually reads this, but thanks in advance! :D

Living room, bed room and kitchen decorations. Hell i'd even go as far as bathroom decor like a space shower, galaxy poop remover, the whole shebang.

I'm not a big fan of building a "Stronghold" i don't wanna store all my cool stuff in rooms, i wanna build a home, or as close as a home as there is in Star Wars, the lack of actual living space decorations has always bothered me.

I second this!

Some things I'd like to see are:

- Bookcases, specifically the ones from the Spirit of Vengeance flashpoint.

- The terminal used in strongholds to play the cinematic of your character arriving would make for an excellent desktop pc imo.

- A Basic Civilian Table with some books set to the side along with a small artifact or two (preferably a holocron) and a standard lamp (like from the Scrounger's Work Table).

- The Underworld Cooking Stove looks like the coils are damaged, I'd like to see a prestine version of that.

- The Pantry Shelving from the Spirit of Vengeance flashpoint is nice, but I'd like to see something smaller. And it should have not only drink containers, but food containers as well as dishes.

- Kitchen Sink

- Refrigerator

Vixian Mauler decoration [non holo version]: the Vixian mauler from Umbara looks great in the deco previewer where it can be see without the holo effect. Please add a non holo version of the Vixian Mauler

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/7/73/Vixian_Mauler.png/revision/latest?cb=20180105085842

Ghost version of the Kell Dragon w/ glowing purple eyes, as seen in Dread Palace (add it to NiM/ MM preferably), please

Pink-Purple holo tree from Mek-Sha promenade

https://i.redd.it/8fwgrtj1fhg51.jpg

Purple Sith Library, as seen on Korriban <3

https://imgur.com/Qsdipey

(throw a gal a bone)

Edited by BlackSilverDawn

• 1 month later...
Give us the {Giant Hovering Sail Barge} - the one floating around in the sky during this swoop event - decoration. The ranked pvp special snowflakes get a holo sail barge decoration, but pve does not have any. The {Giant Hovering Sail Barge} would look amazing in guild strongholds, too good - please create this one Edited by BlackSilverDawn

For us decorators/ hardcore decorators, please finally Fix and let {Giradda's Pleasure Barge Replica} & {Giradda's Rancor} decorations be Guild donatable. Rancor has been broken since it came out many years ago in that it won't let the decoration donate to Guild right, while the Barge holo isn't able to donate for many years now too - come on~.

*pics:

https://i1.wp.com/torf.mmo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/swtor-giraddas-rancor-mount.jpg

https://i1.wp.com/tord.mmo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2014/08/Trophy-Giraddas-Pleasure-Barge-Replica_thumb.png?resize=646%2C671

• 3 weeks later...

I realized that my Tatooine stronghold really needs some of the Sandpeople tents you can find on that planet.

I also need some wall and ceiling lights that produce a LOT of illumination.

Since several patches ago, the stronghold lighting doesn't show up (even though I've switched PCs twice with different gear), so everything is really dark without light decos. Unfortunately, most light decos don't actually produce light.

Random decos I've always wanted:

• Yavin Temple Wall - a wall like the others with the Yavin temple stone brick texture
  • Hypermatter Crate - from the Black Hole daily area
  • Pipework set, with ═, ╚, ╬, ╩, and goes-inside-wall pieces
  • Dripping Water - reskin the Royal Mucus
  • Floor Warning Stripes (Half) - those yellow stripes painted in the ground, in a bracket shape the size of a medium narrow hook
  • Floor Warning Stripes (Full) - those same yellow stripes, but fully enveloping a large hook
  • Basic Metal Locker - a locker from the Basic Metal series
  • Basic Metal Counter - a clean blocky thing with a height that allows combining with other decos
  • Disco Ball - ceiling mounted
  • Small Nest - take the tauntaun nest from Hoth and resize it to be suitable for our minipets
  • Voss Crate - this crate is similar to the Imperial Crate, but with a beautiful wooden texture; can be found on Voss
  • Aurodium Bars - a small pile of the bars found in the Treasure Crate decoration

• 4 weeks later...

I have a couple of suggestions on thing you guys should consider adding :D :

- More personnel decorations! Maybe consider additional Imperial, Republic, Sith, and Jedi personnel decoration packs on the CM. We are also highly lacking in droid personnel... so maybe a droid personnel pack too.

- More starship variations (the larger lmperial shuttles, the helicopter-like vehicles, etc.)

- Add packs consisting of faction-specific computers and furnitures (think of them like expansion packs to the themed packs we have right now, they're good but we need more variations)

- Personnel arrangements. They work like furniture arrangements, but with personnel, so we could have 1 decoration consisting of a few NPCs doing an activity together (sparring, talking, etc.)

Plus points if the personnel decorations aren't static, but are actually doing something.

I'm also noticing the new decoration packs are filled with new models and textures. That's great and awesome, and I have bought multiples of those, but there are also a lot of in-game models that we would love to have as decorations.... so maybe you guys could release a lot more of those too! Maybe add more vendors that could sell decorations?

- More starship variations (the larger lmperial shuttles, the helicopter-like vehicles, etc.)

I'd love to see more shuttles, fighters, and spacecraft -- ones that are NOT floating over display bases, and that do fit through the bay doors.

Our existing class ships barely fit in the landing bays and they're too big to actually go out the doors, which looks very strange. I'd love to see those rooms made quite a bit bigger, or at least the opening widened and heightened.

I'd also love the flagships to have starting location terminals near the bridge and in the landing bays, and even a button in the landing bays that takes us down to the planet we're orbiting.