digging the new PVP scenario BW :)

Feztonio

basically it comes down to: whatever team has more Guardians/Juggies wins. this makes it much more fun than any semblance of balance. if your team only has one Juggy dps, while theirs has 5 they win. if you get 4 on your team and they don't have any you win. :)

glad I hit 55 on my juggy the day 2.7 came out. i planned ahead and capped both reg and ranked comms too while leveling so i plunked my brutalizer main'hand and both brutalizer relics, and legacy'd over a bunch of oberan set bonus stuff. the ear piece and 2 implants were a breeze to oberan up and am now working the swap to brutalizer pieces as i get comms.

so I can go FoTM... i just rather play different toons, but the ED and way overpowered of the class is too much to pass up. i wanted to enjoy wildstar but after barely getting out of the starter zone this morning with early access i already don't care for it, so SWTOR or bust i guess.

I generally don't have a problem with jugg output or ED. My problem, other than that there are 8 in every warzones (it's boring when any class is overplayed) , is the gosh darn area CC (freezing force and whatever it's called for juggs). There are VS rounds where I've been immobilized the majority of the time. Edited by MidichIorian

Just wait another 10 days, when Madness and Pyro is face stomping you into the ground. Then you'll re-roll one of those and complain moar. :).

Please tell me you mean Merc pyro and not PT pyro, because PT pyro is already good at face stomping.

Edited by MCaliban

Just wait another 10 days, when Madness and Pyro is face stomping you into the ground. Then you'll re-roll one of those and complain moar. :).

Everyone already has a Pyro ready to go from when they were FOTM pre 2.0.

no worries i now have 16 lvl 55's :) both factions, one of each class and each A/C. whatever is OP i can merely just play that toon now! me 1 - BW 0 HAHAHA

Nope. Only PT. It was aimed at PVE where Pyro Merc is tops and Pyro PT is bottom. They disregarded PVP where Pyro Merc is bottom and Pyro PT is in a good place.

Actually in solo ranked PT's are at the bottom, with Merc's slightly above.

Nope. Only PT. It was aimed at PVE where Pyro Merc is tops and Pyro PT is bottom. They disregarded PVP where Pyro Merc is bottom and Pyro PT is in a good place.

so CGC isn't buffed for both?

Actually in solo ranked PT's are at the bottom, with Merc's slightly above.

please stop.

Edited by foxmob

basically it comes down to: whatever team has more Guardians/Juggies wins. this makes it much more fun than any semblance of balance. if your team only has one Juggy dps, while theirs has 5 they win. if you get 4 on your team and they don't have any you win. :)

glad I hit 55 on my juggy the day 2.7 came out. i planned ahead and capped both reg and ranked comms too while leveling so i plunked my brutalizer main'hand and both brutalizer relics, and legacy'd over a bunch of oberan set bonus stuff. the ear piece and 2 implants were a breeze to oberan up and am now working the swap to brutalizer pieces as i get comms.

so I can go FoTM... i just rather play different toons, but the ED and way overpowered of the class is too much to pass up. i wanted to enjoy wildstar but after barely getting out of the starter zone this morning with early access i already don't care for it, so SWTOR or bust i guess.

I hate these fake "Somebody stop me" posts.

no worries i now have 16 lvl 55's :) both factions, one of each class and each A/C. whatever is OP i can merely just play that toon now! me 1 - BW 0 HAHAHA

I'm pretty sure this is the definition of BW-1 you -0