Nothing To Do At 50 — Free Server Transfers Needed Now

Shadysketchy

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No one to blame but yourself for speed-leveling up to 50. Roll an alt and wait, the people who actually enjoy the cutscenes and quests will be catching up in the next few weeks.

But again, it's all on you. When you decided to be one of the first 50s, you decided to be one of the first 50s.

Maybe he got a server first achievement for power leveling.....whoops, wrong game.

Name 1 hardcore MMO in the past 8 years that has "lead the market".

If you say WoW i'm going to hunt you down and slap you on the forehead for being silly.

WoW is about as hardcore as a late night rave playing Celtic chillout tunes.

"The king of casual" as it is known.

That's right, not WoW, not any other true hardcore game will EVER lead the market. It's just not possible by default.

WoW used to have PvE that was appealing to hardcore players at some point and for some time and that played an important role on WoW being well known and famous. But ofc, it was never designed to be hardcore, it just happened to be appealing to some hardcore players and it still is.

So, it's NOT a hardcore game, but it IS appealing to enough hardcore players (still a small % compared to the overall game's population). Finally, it's funny seeing people asking for hardcore content in games that were clearly not designed for hardcore gaming. I guess it's just people overusing a term they know so little about.

I am SICK of hearing people telling other people that they rushed through the content, or that they should enjoy the game more. Some people choose to play that game that way and that's fine. And no, I'm not just saying this because I rushed through the game myself. My only character is still only level 11.

Does it not bother anyone that the people who have gotten to level 50 have nothing to do? The purpose of this MMO cannot be to get to level 50 and then stop playing or just PVP! A successful MMO must be able to cater to the types of players who want to max out quickly and then start exploring the parts of the game that require a stronger character.

To those who want to enjoy the questing and level at their own pace - thats fine, do what you want to do. I personally like looking at things in the long run and would like to know how much there really is to do after getting to level 50.

I am SICK of hearing people telling other people that they rushed through the content, or that they should enjoy the game more. Some people choose to play that game that way and that's fine. And no, I'm not just saying this because I rushed through the game myself. My only character is still only level 11.

Does it not bother anyone that the people who have gotten to level 50 have nothing to do? The purpose of this MMO cannot be to get to level 50 and then stop playing or just PVP! A successful MMO must be able to cater to the types of players who want to max out quickly and then start exploring the parts of the game that require a stronger character.

To those who want to enjoy the questing and level at their own pace - thats fine, do what you want to do. I personally like looking at things in the long run and would like to know how much there really is to do after getting to level 50.

You Failed to understand what bioware games are. The GAME is from 1 to 50...and then a bit at 50 in the future.. Its not rush to 50 and then the game starts.

If you are 50 now you outleveld the content and have to wait till there is more added..simple

Does it not bother anyone that the people who have gotten to level 50 have nothing to do?

Bioware has to deliver content fast. Hardcore gamers are used to live with lack of content, but not if it takes months to deliver content. Even if an MMO is built to cater the casual gamers, it's the hardcore gamers what can break a game.

hey buddy there is now a little something called a public test server. since you CLEARLY have no life whatsoever why don't you spend the rest of your days there? at least you would have something to do then besides whine about the fact that you rushed this faster than my uncle rushes into marriages (he has been married 10 times now)

Does it not bother anyone that the people who have gotten to level 50 have nothing to do?
His "complaint" isn't about nothing to do (there are 2 operations he could do). His "complaint" is about not enough people being 50 already to team up with, so he can actually do it.

Bioware has to deliver content fast. Hardcore gamers are used to live with lack of content, but not if it takes months to deliver content. Even if an MMO is built to cater the casual gamers, it's the hardcore gamers what can break a game.

LOL

Anyway, if these "hardcore" gamers can't wait, I'm sure there are other "hardcore" games that can entertain them, no?

No, I wanted to get to 50, so I could play the game

Unfortunately, there aren't really very many level 50s on my Server. There probably isn't any one Server with a high concentration of 50s either. That's why we need free Server Transfers, so that all of us who are 50 can consolidate on one or two Servers, and start Raiding/Rated PvP

It's a well known fact that MMORPGs start at Max Level, so I don't know why Free Transfers weren't already put in place to accomodate us (It would've helped with the Server Queues as well)

/facepalm

If you played at a decent pace, you would be enjoying the game along with the rest of us. You have no one to blame but yourself for barreling through the really fun leveling content because of your own silly preconceptions about MMORPGs.

Edited by archifikoss

LOL

Anyway, if these "hardcore" gamers can't wait, I'm sure there are other "hardcore" games that can entertain them, no?

Hasn't the game been out, like, 2 days???

Are these people for real? Or trolls paid by Blizzard to astroturf other games forums??

"Originally Posted by Shadysketchy

No, I wanted to get to 50, so I could play the game

Unfortunately, there aren't really very many level 50s on my Server. There probably isn't any one Server with a high concentration of 50s either. That's why we need free Server Transfers, so that all of us who are 50 can consolidate on one or two Servers, and start Raiding/Rated PvP

It's a well known fact that MMORPGs start at Max Level, so I don't know why Free Transfers weren't already put in place to accomodate us (It would've helped with the Server Queues as well)"

What in the name of god do you smoke? i am very interested in meeting your pusher, because I only find the 'normal' stuff mate

I am surprised no one has offered the OP the obvious solution.

He levels to 50 in a week.

There are no free server transfers, and OP wants to consolidate to join other power level 50s.

Ergo, find out a server that has the required number of 50s, choose realm, choose class, power level.

Profit. ;)