Your Forum name

Zandoezan

Oh, just a bunch of random letters my cat(har?) pressed on the keyboard.

I love that name too lol. Did you create a new account just for this name?

Mine is the possessive version of TUX...a nickname since childhood which originated during the days of only being able to enter 3 letters into the high score on a video game.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that name too lol. Did you create a new account just for this name?

Mine is the possessive version of TUX...a nickname since childhood which originated during the days of only being able to enter 3 letters into the high score on a video game.

Ahaaaaa.....

I have always wondered about that :)

Driz

My forum name is my name! I know, pretty unoriginal :rak_03:

-eric

It must feel like quite the heavy burden for your creativity to be shackled.

To be denied the chance to grasp anonymity by its throat and make it yours!

Freedom to post!

Freedom to fanboy!

Freedom to troll!

Break your chains and join us in insanity!

Become one of us.

We are many yet represent so few.

Douse yourself in the fires of the forum and be reborn!

EricMusco no longer exists.

You are now [insert creative name you would use if you weren't community manager]!

It must feel like quite the heavy burden for your creativity to be shackled.

To be denied the chance to grasp anonymity by its throat and make it yours!

Freedom to post!

Freedom to fanboy!

Freedom to troll!

Break your chains and join us in insanity!

Become one of us.

We are many yet represent so few.

Douse yourself in the fires of the forum and be reborn!

EricMusco no longer exists.

You are now [insert creative name you would use if you weren't community manager]!

He could be Andryah on his private account.

Originated during the time I played Unreal Tournament and was using the 8-ball I would continuously load 8 rockets and when full would auto fire. Well time to time I would get a bit twitchy and as the 8th rocket loaded, I would suddenly be facing a wall or the floor and well... DOH!

The first character i made for starwars pen/paper rpg was a jedi whom i named Twinmoon. I later carried that name over to SWG where it was my main for about 6 years.

Then i ended up here and decided to go with "Twin" since thats what all my gaming contacts called/calls me...even on facebook 8 years later =/

My usual forum name was already taken by someone (who hasn't posted in forever and likely unsubbed a year ago/stopped playing in beta......bioware should really do something about inactive account names/player names), so I just typed in SomeGuy....also taken. So I thought, "okay?" and then I typed in SomeJagoff. To my surprise, that wasn't taken and got created, so I figured "good enough."

Gonna nerd out here for a second.

Played in an old d6 Star Wars game, tabletop stuff. Anyway, I was a Verpine, and Verpine have antennae that they can catch radiowaves with and communicate with eachother. So I had him name his ship (he was a smuggler. Awesome Verpine) something gloriously beautiful...to a Verpine. To everyone else, the name blaired across Comms as this jarring...White Noise. And so that was how the ship was known.

Been using mine since very early '80s. Started as reply when playing a Star Trek-based computer game (written in BASIC) which prompted the player with "Enter your name for the log?", to which I answered "Why not"; from that, I became "Captain WhyNot".

I chose the theUndead because I truly wanted something a bit different. See I had stuck with a particular name in all my gaming but for STARWARS it didn't quite suite it.

So one day I was reading an article about force entities oin Wookiepedia and it dawned on how those ghosts are basically undead creatures and well it bacame my name.

Mine comes from my days when I DJ'd. Friends of mine referred to me as Hifi, but because of other people using the name in different games and to keep from having to add a bunch of numbers and or letters to it I adapted it by changing the I's to Y's.