Gree In-Game Event Returns

Oh no, the Gree again? :rolleyes:

Give us a more entertaining event, like the Rakghoul plague was. This event was actually worth it. You should recycle it, add some more rewards and repeat this from time to time. Would make me more happy than running around on Ilum.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deep joy another Gree event to avoid due to all the abuse that seems to happen from players who go ganking and trying to get players flagged while they do the quests.

Just glad I am done with that event,Had enough hassle from idiotic player's to last a life time ,and this is on a RP server where the player's are suppose to be more mature..seems that when event's start they seem to leave their common sense and manners behind :rolleyes:

Edited by Avorniel

As glad as I am to see you kept your promise for this being a continued event. I would like to see the Rakghoul and Chevin event return. There's a lot of new people being added to this game, and i'm sure they've already seen and done the Gree event. Would be nice to see those two again myself, and it would be new to those who are just coming to the game. Not to mention we were promised they would return.

This, 100xs this....

Hi,

Thank you BW very much for 2.1 updates, and I'm really looking forward to Gree event, it comes just in time.

Note - I can't stand those people ho constantly squeak's about everything, this community really needs to grow up, besides if you don't like something, simply don't use it, no one is forcing you to do anything!...

On TORWARS website, there is a really good development information about theses issues what people brings up, head over there and have a read, hopefully that will shed some light to you.

Thank you,

Best regards!.

Edited by sandisrd

So your way of making up for a crappy 2.1 is to bring back an old event with the same rewards? Cool.

Ohh they are the trying the same old tactic when things are bad "LOOK OVER HERE" don't think it will work. The same old content. Do you think the revenue reflects the quality of the content?

At this point, I'm not surprised, personally. I'm certain this game is some sort of social experiment to see how much crap people will put up with.

Do you people even pay attention to what goes on in this game? The Gree event was announced as and has always been a "recurring" event. That means it will keep coming back periodically.

Hi,

Note - I can't stand those people ho constantly squeak's about everything, this community really needs to grow up, besides if you don't like something, simply don't use it, no one is forcing you to do anything!...

Thank you,

Best regards!.

I enjoy doing any event and more would always be welcome ,the thing that ruins them for me is how the community on my server behave,the events are suppose to be fun and enjoyable ,not having to fight or argue with other players ..

While it would have been nice to see a new event, I'm kind of glad this is coming back but with some concerns. Unfortunately I missed out on most of the previous Gree event so my reputation is quite low. I'm sure this applies to many others as well. That said, with this event only lasting a week, is there any chance that some of the item costs and/or reputation needed to purchase them be lowered? On that same note, can the weekly reputation limits be raised or, even better, removed altogether? Lastly, having x amount of Helix required to even buy some of the items seems a bit harsh for a one week event where new players will never be able to get any of the items in that time period. Would it be possible to make these items purchasable with either credits or classic/basic comms in combination with reputation (hopefully lowered)?

Everybody knows this. But a nice map once in a blue moon wouldn't go amiss. I wouldn't mind if they did the pvp aspect well lol lately its been botch up after botch up.

We haven't had a blue moon yet. Those are really rare, you know! :p

I'm glad to see this event coming around again. I didn't have any characters who were ready to take it on the last (was it two?) times, but I think I'll attempt it this time around with my main character, whom I have not used in a few weeks.

The point of periodic events isn't to have your same character doing the same old stuff over and over again. It is for new characters and new players to participate in something that is different from the normal content. If you don't want to participate, then don't participate. Instead, think about how good your life is that you are compelled to complain about something as insignificant as this. :cool:

Please make the purple items used to purchase the Blue Sphere and any future interesting items bound to Legacy. I and I am sure loads of other people have many of these spread about in small useless numbers on many chars.

For that matter since you've elected to make offhand armourings and barrels tied to specific item types (knives, generators/shields and shotguns) please include one of each type on the vendors for a VERY low item cost or straight credit purchase. Before the slot binding decision it was possible and practical to send stuff to alts.

I'm super excited. I didn't get a chance to play it the last time, and I've been crossing my fingers for a return. Level 45+ gives me a chance to level some of the new alts to be ready for it! This is going to eat my life, but I can't resist.

I didn't think that this should have been an event in the first place, It could be such a nice daily area, and actually something to do on Ilum. However, I would like to know if we will see the Rakghoul Event again. I thought that this event was the most fun event so far.

The ancient Gree starship, Gray Secant, returns to Ilum between May 21 and May 28 bringing with it great rewards, including unique armor, pets, weapons, and more!

Read More

nice but when are you finally fixen the cartel coin problem

General Error

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later

nothing hes been done since 10:24pm yesterday customer support does not care as it seems or do you like lose money cause the cartell market is a source of income for bioware and since that is not posible for some of us you are loseing money as we speak

why cant people actualy see that the 2.1 update was just a extra update the next update will be in 3 or less tehn 3 weeks again

adding maps new content and a new(this one is a rumor) ops

Because they are in full enrage mode because they cannot change their hair for free every day.

I personally, would not really care about Gree event, as I already am Perfect Gold Bisector, but I still lack the spherical speeder (not enough time to grind xeno during last iteration), so I am looking forward to getting that, plus maybe some new dye schematics (bw, please).

Also, several people around me a hyped about the return, because they did not have enough time to get some of the cool stuff last time.

I think this is fantastic. I've been waiting for it to come back. I know a lot of people are excited to see the event back. Don't let all these haters mess up a perfectly good event. If they don't like it, they don't have to participate. Simple as that.

Can you guys bring back the chevrin event? I wasn't subbed when that event was going on and I missed the damn bowcasters that almost no one has but i still see almost everywhere lol. I'd like to get a bowcaster please.

The Chevrin event was the lead up to this event, so I suspect it's one of the least likely to make a return. It was also pretty awful, with queues around collection nodes and waits of up to about 45 mins to get some of them. It really wasn't much fun I'm afraid.