Gree In-Game Event Returns

This being my first time playing the Gree event and only having 1 character at level 50. There is no chance of getting the Champion or Legend content, correct? I'd have to wait for it to come around another 2 times (if that ever happens) since this event is only 1 week long.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know some people didn't have a chance to get all the stuff for the Gree event the first or second time. but I feel it's a little to soon for a third time. change it up a little. relaunch the rakghoul outbreak, or do something new.

Completely agree the Rakghoul event was fun, they should of bring that back first. I miss the infection pools on fleet, and the ones at the jawa vendor.

The ancient Gree starship, Gray Secant, returns to Ilum between May 21 and May 28 bringing with it great rewards, including unique armor, pets, weapons, and more!

Read More

MANAGE ACCOUNTS

General Error

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

add coins is still down the 4th when do you finally resolve this or is it okay we have cartell market we cant use ?

i expect an answer CourtneyWoods now and no more silence from your companys side on this issue understand

MANAGE ACCOUNTS

General Error

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

add coins is still down the 4th when do you finally resolve this or is it okay we have cartell market we cant use ?

i expect an answer CourtneyWoods now and no more silence from your companys side on this issue understand

So u think they dont know the problem? And if they dont im sure another 100 plus ppl have sended a ticket.

Personally i dont think they look for different problems in these kind of threads. But who knows.

And in comment of the topic of the thread: I should have done this event a little more last time, wont get Legend, but close.

Why is this event around so often? It feels like you bring it back so quickly and often that there's no reason to take it down in the first place...

It makes the event feel less exciting/special and more, "Meh that again? I haven't even had a chance to level another character that could benefit from it..." whereas something like the rakghoul event happening again would still be exciting.

Edited by Radzkie

Why is this event around so often? It feels like you bring it back so quickly and often that there's no reason to take it down in the first place...

It makes the event feel less exciting/special and more, "Meh that again? I haven't even had a chance to level another character that could benefit from it..." whereas something like the rakghoul event happening again would still be exciting.

Did you not see how many arms the gree have? you think you get them all off of you and you find you forget one and they come right back. They are like squid, got to get all of the arms off to get away.

Unless this event is being presented /INSTEAD/ of a content update, you all need to stop complaining.

We just had the 2.1 update, and 2.2. is billed for early June, and people are ************ that this is happening instead of new content. It isn't. It's happening (yes, again) in addition to new content, following the usual new content schedule.

The sense of entitlement people have for paying $15 a month (presuming all of the whiners are subs- which I doubt) is quite astounding.

It's perfectly acceptable to complain, but try to use an iota of reason when you do so. Grossly unrealistic expectations don't help anyone.

$15 doesn't buy lunch where I live. Get real.

It depends on how much time you spend on it and with how many characters. If you complete all the missions and Operation Boss (Xenoanalyst II) with about 3-4 characters you can get enough reputation items to get to Legend rank in about 5 days. If you only have one character, you may need to join the event twice or thrice (you'd need 2-3 weeks). Of course, a completely different matter is the acquisition of the reputation items, some of which (weapons and the vehicle) require a special currency you obtain from some of the missions and by killing the Xenoanalyst II: depending on how many of those you want to purchase, you'd have to play more or less.

No you can't get to Legend in 5 days. You can only get 12000 (13410 if you use items correctly) rep points a week. So if you are just starting you can't even get to Friend in the first week. It takes 6 weeks of the event to get to Legend no matter how many characters you use to get there.

So what time are servers down then? I can't find it. Or will it be another nice surprise when we get the 15 minute announcement?

I'm looking for this info, too. Being a late night player, I like to know more than 15 minutes before.

I'm looking for this info, too. Being a late night player, I like to know more than 15 minutes before.

When you load your launcher it always tells you when their is maintenance that day. So if you just login and hit play without reading you will only have a 15 minute notice. But if you read the maintenance report you will see when they will be shutting down the servers.

When you load your launcher it always tells you when their is maintenance that day. So if you just login and hit play without reading you will only have a 15 minute notice. But if you read the maintenance report you will see when they will be shutting down the servers.

I know that.... but I logged in at 2:38 PM (PDT) and there was no notice, and it seems like it should have been posted by now. I don't know that they can implement the event without taking down the servers.

There's a 12k reputation cap each wk so how is it going to be possible for new players to enjoy all the rewards when the event only lasts for one week. Granted that I have 8 55 characters and am able to collect enough coins to propel to Legend status but that will take 6 weeks due to rep. caps.

You will only be able to achieve friend status with gree so you won't be able to purchase any rewards and have to wait like another 4 month for gree event.

Therefore my question is, will the reputation cap for gree be lifted during the week or remain at 12k?

There's a 12k reputation cap each wk so how is it going to be possible for new players to enjoy all the rewards when the event only lasts for one week. Granted that I have 8 55 characters and am able to collect enough coins to propel to Legend status but that will take 6 weeks due to rep. caps.

You will only be able to achieve friend status with gree so you won't be able to purchase any rewards and have to wait like another 4 month for gree event.

Therefore my question is, will the reputation cap for gree be lifted during the week or remain at 12k?

Wait another 4 months? You do know that this is the 3rd time its been around in the past 4 months right?