Gree In-Game Event Returns

What's wrong with bringing an event back? Maybe not everyone got a chance to rip through it in 24 hours the first time.

This is the third time since January, and it has lasted for a week or more each time.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know some people didn't have a chance to get all the stuff for the Gree event the first or second time. but I feel it's a little to soon for a third time. change it up a little. relaunch the rakghoul outbreak, or do something new.

Unbind the dag on gray helix components. What a bonehead move that was. Make 28/32 items on the gree vendors bind to legacy but make the monetary units needed to buy them bind on pick up. How can one set of people make so many blatantly stupid decisions?

I've been playing since launch, though I don't post on forums often. I had one character that could do the Rakghoul event back when it was out. When the Gree event first launched I had 8 characters that could do the event. I have the Blue Sphere mount on 4 of those 8 and YES, I am very happy it's coming back again. Now I can get the Blue Sphere mount on my other 4 that are just short of Tokens to buy it :)

The mount and gear and weapons are not available as an account wide un-lock through the Collections System, so, I for one would have no problem if this was an everyday event like Section X and Black Hole etc. But it's not, and that's why I'm glad each time it comes back.

Also the note says : "This is a great time for players at level 45+ to jump into the event before the event returns at level 55 in the future."

Also, some folks just got their first character to 50 or more a week ago, a month ago etc. This may and probably is their first time doing the Gree event. I'm glad for them that they'll get a chance to start building the Gree Rep so they can get the items too :cool:

It's too bad that when they bring the event back they get so much negative feedback from the community. Yet, it's very likely it's from a lot of folks that seem to have no problem doing for example, Section X daily/weekly or whatever.

Note to Bioware: Feel free to bring back the Gree event as often as possible, for those who feel they've done it enough, and are no longer wanting to do it, well,,, they don't have to do it again. I for one will be there every time and having fun with it ;)

*Yawn* I really wish they were not making this game so easy to bash. The same event again, I didn't really enjoy it first time, I didn't play it second time and I wont be bothering third time.

I like TOR there are a lot of good points to this game but this is just lazy. Why even bother making it an event just add the dailys and let people run them if they want. Events should be dynamic, fun, one off, new and exciting not this.

With this coming back. I am assuming Gold Scalene armor will be back in the Cartel Market.

CAN WE PLEASE GET GOLD SCALENE ARMOR WITH DYE SLOTS?!

The Red, White, and Blue are all Dyable. Gold SHOULD be as well.

I have a purchase of Cartel Coins riding on this answer.

Hopefully we get a Gree legendary dye like for GSI and Makeb. Go for green/black or something else nice and allow it to actually work properly with the gree armor. As it is the chestpiece looks like it dyes backwards from the rest of the sets.

So what do we do if we are already Legend ranking and have all this stuff..........? :confused:

We continue to wait and hope that one day subscribers will actually get something for their money :)

As glad as I am to see you kept your promise for this being a continued event. I would like to see the Rakghoul and Chevin event return. There's a lot of new people being added to this game, and i'm sure they've already seen and done the Gree event. Would be nice to see those two again myself, and it would be new to those who are just coming to the game. Not to mention we were promised they would return.

SWEET. Open world PVP here I come! People are mad there's no new rewards lols So far we have been lead to believe that this is the ilum relaunch that we have been waiting for for a year so stop complaining about grinding missions and let the pvp party begin.

So what do we do if we are already Legend ranking and have all this stuff..........? :confused:

We continue to wait and hope that one day subscribers will actually get something for their money :)

If you don't find the Gree dailies fun (regardless of reputation), you do something else. If you can't find that in SWTOR, find it elsewhere. This is a game, not your life.

I still do Black Hole most days. Ilum dailies a couple times a week. Section X, Makeb Staged, GSI (10 quests plus a heroic) once a week. When I'm not in the mood for any or all of them, my first reaction is not to forum troll and complain about it. I do something else -- play another game, give gaming a night off, whatever. Personally I'm glad the Gree event is coming back.

I am a day one subscriber. I keep the subscription because $15 monthly is a trivial amount in terms of the hourly cost of entertainment.

I didn't have a 50 when the event first showed up, i'm really happy to have a chance at some blue scalene armor. Sorry we have so many people that like to complain about anything. That being said I would love to see some of the old events that happened before I started the game.

Glad to see the return of the Gree (which it was stated that Gree event would be be reoccurring)

Disappointing its only a week long this time, i really want that mount but the rep to needed will likely take more than a week to get.