A New Versus Series!

Aurbere

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something I just thought of. Should Nyriss have actually defeated Malak? Her biggest argument is her ability to defeat Surik and Scourge. But this was done on a nexus that granted her more power, and severely affected Surik.

Something I just thought of. Should Nyriss have actually defeated Malak? Her biggest argument is her ability to defeat Surik and Scourge. But this was done on a nexus that granted her more power, and severely affected Surik.

But then wouldn't it still be Nyriss > Scourge then? Wouldn't have Scourge been drawing on that same power? But anyway....wasn't Malak amped by the Star Forge? Have we ever seen him fight on a neutral ground?

But then wouldn't it still be Nyriss > Scourge then? Wouldn't have Scourge been drawing on that same power? But anyway....wasn't Malak amped by the Star Forge? Have we ever seen him fight on a neutral ground?

Scourge is hardly Revan or Surik, I mean seriously he's not all that impressive at all, what was done to him is impressive, what he has done, just isn't, in a fair fight, he killed one powerless Dark Council member, w00t.

Yeh, but that's when he lost his jaw to Darth Revan.

Scourge isn't all that great, but yes, she is better than Scourge.

Malak was amped by the Star Forge, but I'm still unsure if Nyriss should have won.

Well, it happened, so we have to move on, I suppose. I was just thinking aloud really.

Scourge is hardly Revan or Surik, I mean seriously he's not all that impressive at all, what was done to him is impressive, what he has done, just isn't, in a fair fight, he killed one powerless Dark Council member, w00t.

Yeh, but that's when he lost his jaw to Darth Revan.

Scourge wasn't chosen as the Emperor's Wrath because he was a chump, he was one of the most powerful Sith in the Sith Empire. But anyway I feel Nyriss would have beaten Malak anyway, even if not on their top game easily besting two powerful Force users in every field is pretty impressive. And it was made quite clear that she was a very powerful Force user. Malak had no advantages over her.

Scourge wasn't chosen as the Emperor's Wrath because he was a chump, he was one of the most powerful Sith in the Sith Empire. But anyway I feel Nyriss would have beaten Malak anyway, even if not on their top game easily besting two powerful Force users in every field is pretty impressive. And it was made quite clear that she was a very powerful Force user. Malak had no advantages over her.

Yeah, Scourge actually became more powerful and was feared by most Dark Council members.

Also, Malak is also fought aboard Saul's capital ship, where it is implied that he is too strong for you to fight.

When are you planning on starting the new fight? I'm looking forward to it. (Meant for Aurbere to answer)

Edited by Darth_Omega

After the current Kaggath match has ended. May do it sooner, though.

Ohhh, Kaggath Match or Kaggath Series?

Tbh I'd prefer before the end of this match, but that's only because I'm not too interested in this one (Outside my sphere of Knowledge) and now the Force User lists are complete, those not in the Kaggath or not Interested in it are struggling for things to do.

That and I'd love an opportunity to Practice my Traya arguments :D

Ohhh, Kaggath Match or Kaggath Series?

Tbh I'd prefer before the end of this match, but that's only because I'm not too interested in this one (Outside my sphere of Knowledge) and now the Force User lists are complete, those not in the Kaggath or not Interested in it are struggling for things to do.

That and I'd love an opportunity to Practice my Traya arguments :D

After the Kaggath match. Waiting until after the series would take too long.

*waves hand*

I'm all the people you need.

Alrighty then.

I'm going to make a deal with everyone. Since it's late, I won't post it now, but if enough people have asked for it by the time I check this thread tomorrow morning, I'll post the next match that day.