A New Versus Series!

Aurbere

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noted.

I agree with Beni, it makes sense that he'd still have that power.

It's sort of like Non-Canon run throughs of games, the Characters are perfectly capable of doing the things shown, it's just that Events leading up to it meant that they never had to/Got to.

I agree with Beni, it makes sense that he'd still have that power.

It's sort of like Non-Canon run throughs of games, the Characters are perfectly capable of doing the things shown, it's just that Events leading up to it meant that they never had to/Got to.

Very well. I may not have enough time to post the next match this weekend, but if I do, it will be Saturday.

Otherwise, expect it on Monday.

The BattleZone returns tomorrow. But first a question for the eager debaters.

As the matches for Round 2 are lined up, some of them seem unbalanced. Thus I put this question to you all: would you prefer if I rearranged the brackets to provide the closest matches possible, or leave them as is?

The BattleZone returns tomorrow. But first a question for the eager debaters.

As the matches for Round 2 are lined up, some of them seem unbalanced. Thus I put this question to you all: would you prefer if I rearranged the brackets to provide the closest matches possible, or leave them as is?

leave as is we all knew uneven matches were inevitable after the first round. even you admitted it a while back.

Just something I want to point out real quick before I post the next match. In the 'Physicality' section of the analysis, I use the term 'aging' to say that the person's exact age is in question, but they are assumed to be middle-aged or old.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright debaters and spectators! Here's an update on The BattleZone! We have only three matches to go before Round 1 comes to a close. We have seen titans like Vitiate and Plagueis, or Darth Malgus and Obi-Wan Kenobi clash in battles that ravaged the battlefield. But nothing will compare to the final two battles of The BattleZone! Three impossibly powerful Sith Lords, and an immensely powerful Jedi Master are thrust into battle, but like Darth Sidious said, 'there can be only two.'

Also, as the first round comes to a close, I am putting forward a contest of sorts. In between Rounds I have devised a special exhibition match to take place, but you all shall create the match. Simply think of a match-up that you would like to see in The BattleZone, then PM me your suggestion. There are no rules. Any Jedi or Sith, any battlefield (so long as it isn't a Force Nexus), it doesn't matter. You are in control. I have posted this announcement now to give you time to think of a match.

But before the final two matches, and the exhibition, we have one more match. Look for Match 14, coming soon to The BattleZone!

Also, as the first round comes to a close, I am putting forward a contest of sorts. In between Rounds I have devised a special exhibition match to take place, but you all shall create the match. Simply think of a match-up that you would like to see in The BattleZone, then PM me your suggestion. There are no rules. Any Jedi or Sith, any battlefield (so long as it isn't a Force Nexus), it doesn't matter. You are in control. I have posted this announcement now to give you time to think of a match.

One thing about this. I know I said any Jedi or Sith, but no Luke Skywalker. For obvious reasons. That, and it would take forever to make an analysis of his abilities because he has been in so many books.

So no Luke Skywalker, but any other character is fine.

One thing about this. I know I said any Jedi or Sith, but no Luke Skywalker. For obvious reasons. That, and it would take forever to make an analysis of his abilities because he has been in so many books.

So no Luke Skywalker, but any other character is fine.

I know I keep quoting myself, but I'm going to include Darth Sidious in this rule. Even though I would love to do an analysis on Darth Sidious, and to leave the possibility open to settle Darth Sidious vs. Lord Vitiate.

Not that it needs settling ;)

I know I keep quoting myself, but I'm going to include Darth Sidious in this rule. Even though I would love to do an analysis on Darth Sidious, and to leave the possibility open to settle Darth Sidious vs. Lord Vitiate.

Not that it needs settling ;)

Good thing too. Can't exclude luke and Keep Sidious in... Though a Sidious Vs Windu would be quite interesting, NOT using the battle from the movies... We could settle once and for all if Sidious let mace win :jawa_evil:

I'd say Darth Traya (allowed the full extent of her Force drain, unlike previous Battlezones) against Maul, Sabers vs Strategy, Force vs Blade... Would be pretty cool, though tbh it's also a nice way for me to find Pro-Maul and Pro-Traya arguments XD

Good thing too. Can't exclude luke and Keep Sidious in... Though a Sidious Vs Windu would be quite interesting, NOT using the battle from the movies... We could settle once and for all if Sidious let mace win :jawa_evil:

That's always a good discussion, but I would like to avoid rematches unless it is between characters that weren't in their primes IE. Plo Koon vs. Ventress, and Malgus vs. Satele.

I'd say Darth Traya (allowed the full extent of her Force drain, unlike previous Battlezones) against Maul, Sabers vs Strategy, Force vs Blade... Would be pretty cool, though tbh it's also a nice way for me to find Pro-Maul and Pro-Traya arguments XD

Interesting choice. I'm not surprised Traya was suggested. ;)

Nah, it would be an easy victory for Traya.

Those lacking considerable focus in Force abilities simply cannot contend with her.