A New Versus Series!

Aurbere

I'm putting my money on Zannah. I am more of a Jedi fan than Sith, but she is one of favorite Sith. I do have a question about Bane. Is this the Bane with or without those Obelisk things he "wore" for a while?

Bane is in his prime post-Orbalisk suit. Everyone will be at the peak of their power. Peak that we know of. Characters like Malgus or Vitiate could get more powerful as the TOR-era is expanded.

Zannah is an interesting pick. I put her in a tough match-up, but I am confident that her Sorcery will give her an edge.

Edited by Aurbere

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bane is in his prime post-Orbalisk suit. Everyone will be at the peak of their power. Peak that we know of. Characters like Malgus or Vitiate could get more powerful as the TOR-era is expanded.

Zannah is an interesting pick. I put her in a tough match-up, but I am confident that her Sorcery will give her an edge.

Good to know about Bane. I liked him more when they were removed. I keep hoping for a new novel that focuses on Zannah aafter she killed Bane. She is just that interesting a character to me.

Ahh Aurbere, you sure you wanna put Arca in this?

Arca Jeth? He is a legendary duelist and master of the Light Side. Based on the bracket layout, Arca Jeth should make it to the third round.

I realize that some of these picks are going to become outclassed at one point in the tournament, but they are powerful in their own right and should do well. Granted a character like Arca Jeth probably won't win it all, but he makes for an interesting match-up.

If you have a suggestion for a replacement, though, go ahead and say so.

Arca Jeth? He is a legendary duelist and master of the Light Side. Based on the bracket layout, Arca Jeth should make it to the third round.

I realize that some of these picks are going to become outclassed at one point in the tournament, but they are powerful in their own right and should do well. Granted a character like Arca Jeth probably won't win it all, but he makes for an interesting match-up.

If you have a suggestion for a replacement, though, go ahead and say so.

Well its just...most of the stuff I have looked up on him, his powers don't really seem to gear towards combat(except for like..2), there really isn't any feats of 1 on 1 with him, and while its stated he is a legendary saber duelist that seems rather vague and we don't really know his form of combat.

But I can't really think of any replacement, so I guess he can do.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Well its just...most of the stuff I have looked up on him, his powers don't really seem to gear towards combat(except for like..2), there really isn't any feats of 1 on 1 with him, and while its stated he is a legendary saber duelist that seems rather vague and we don't really know his form of combat.

But I can't really think of any replacement, so I guess he can do.

I find that a lot of OR Jedi/Sith have vague details about the lightsaber forms that they use.

While Arca Jeth's powers are mostly beneficial, he is a very powerful Jedi Master. But his match is a long ways off, so maybe I could find a replacement.

I find that a lot of OR Jedi/Sith have vague details about the lightsaber forms that they use.

While Arca Jeth's powers are mostly beneficial, he is a very powerful Jedi Master. But his match is a long ways off, so maybe I could find a replacement.

True on the 1st bit lol, but eh we shall see.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

A suggestion to remove Revan given the fact that i dont think he can be argued in a vs thread with a non-biased party, which no offense seems to be the case of almost everyone that either argues for him or against him.

Or if you want to keep him i'd recommend Beni to count the final outcome on that given the clear bias that everyone else has shown on Revan either for or against.

Edited by Darkondo

A suggestion to remove Revan given the fact that i dont think he can be argued in a vs thread with a non-biased party, which no offense seems to be the case of almost everyone that either argues for him or against him.

Or if you want to keep him i'd recommend Beni to count the final outcome on that given the clear bias that everyone else has shown on Revan either for or against.

I understand, and I see your point, but I was going to have to do Revan eventually. Might as well do it now.

I should also point out to everyone that I will not be debating for or against anyone. I will only act as a fact-checker.

Edited by Aurbere

I understand, and I see your point, but I was going to have to do Revan eventually. Might as well do it now.

I should also point out to everyone that I will not be debating for or against anyone. I will only act as a fact-checker.

Couldnt you do what beni has been trying to and stop an argument from going so one sided? Put arguments for both sides?

Very well, as long as you can make a conclusion based on everyone's factual and legitimate arguments and not your personal convictions then I guess its acceptable.

Very well, as long as you can make a conclusion based on everyone's factual and legitimate arguments and not your personal convictions then I guess its acceptable.

I don't have bias towards or against Revan. I am indifferent. I use to care about him, but now I don't. Including Revan was just to get his match out of the way. I don't care if he wins or loses.

I don't have bias towards or against Revan. I am indifferent. I use to care about him, but now I don't. Including Revan was just to get his match out of the way. I don't care if he wins or loses.

I think you might just wanna start, the Traya vs G0-T0 thing doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon.

Can we start this soon? Simply because I'm bored.

Please, still haven't thought of a good replacement though for Jeth so I guess he can do. Well...I do have two in mind, but since were going with peak performance here the 1st guy can't do and the 2nd hasn't really shown any impressive feats(that I have researched) despite his standing.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

New list (hopefully permanent) is up on the OP. There are two spots left so suggestions are still welcome. Remember that I am trying to make the closest match-ups possible.

Edit: More revisions. /sigh

Edited by Aurbere