A New Versus Series!

Aurbere

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I post the next match, I would like to pose a question. Which bracket should we start with, Winner's or Loser's?
Well I started with Loser's the Kaggath, so I guess do that...

Speaking of the Kaggath, come on Aurbere! Apathy is death!

Edited by Beniboybling

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Good news everybody, we've already filled half of the matches for the second round of the Winner's Bracket! To give everybody a break from the tourney, I was thinking of posting an exhibition match, this one being the biggest match of The BattleZone. I won't take the credit for the match-up, it's basically a rehash of one of Rayla's old versus threads from a while back.

Good news everybody, we've already filled half of the matches for the second round of the Winner's Bracket! To give everybody a break from the tourney, I was thinking of posting an exhibition match, this one being the biggest match of The BattleZone. I won't take the credit for the match-up, it's basically a rehash of one of Rayla's old versus threads from a while back.

Thoughts? Yay or Nay?

Great!

So let's take a vote. Traya vs. Maul, thread-worthy?

Not that i really care or know much about Traya outside the game, but how is this a challenge if You already stated she was on Plagueis LvL? Maul certianly isn't...

Nice work! Another resounding defeat from the great and might Emperor Vitiate :p.

And are we going to be able to debate any of these? Because if you think I'll agree with all your verdicts, well *chortle* you've got another thing coming my friend... :jawa_wink:

W.T.F...

Edited by jaytdasme

Not that i really care or know much about Traya outside the game, but how is this a challenge if You already stated she was on Plagueis LvL? Maul certianly isn't...

That was a while back. If you'll notice, those were just little side projects I was working on during the research phase.

Traya vs. Maul was certainly not thread-worthy, if you ask me.