How many times did you complete the HK-51 Storyline?

AshlaBoga

once. I may do it again, on a pub character, to see the differences (though I don't expect there to be many, since most areas seem to be the same regardless of faction), but that's it. don't think I'll even unlock him through credits/cartel coins. wasn't too impressed.

I've gotten him (not bought him, earned him) twice. Once on my Sorc and once on my Jugg. I'll grab him on my Sentinel to see how the pub version is and then I'm not getting him anymore. How about you guys/gals?

4 times so far and I'm going on 5. I have 6 toons capped and I plan on having him on all my toons. I'm not interested in paying for the unlock when I can easily do it with game play.

Yes, I selected it and waited 2 hours finally I had to sleep. My next option when I have a play night Ill try to pre schedule in the forums. Maybe I can get a group that way.

Are you one one of the Oceanic severs with population problems? Even queuing as DPS it usually pops on my server in 30 - 45 minutes.

Have you tried asking for a group in general chat on the fleet?

Once as a Sith Marauder, and then I bought him with Cartel Coins for my low level Rep toon. The disappointing thing is that he comes with level 50 armor which is USELESS on a low level toon. You have to re-equip him.

I thought the quest was fun, but not something I probably would repeat. I may buy him with cartel coins for my other two toons.

0...zero...I can care less.

I just read thru all the last many pages in this thread, and I have to admit I'm shocked by how many others haven't, as well.

Just goes to show how strong the hype machine is.

Edited by Skoobie

I've gotten him (not bought him, earned him) twice. Once on my Sorc and once on my Jugg. I'll grab him on my Sentinel to see how the pub version is and then I'm not getting him anymore. How about you guys/gals?

Did it 5 times.... Only takes about 3hrs from beginning to end if you do it with a few friends..

None.

I haven't bother with HK-51 at all. It's not like you could use him in pvp warzones or operation for pve. Thus, I haven't bothered.

He comes in handy if you pimp him out with purple gear that you can craft with the schematics you buy..

Ive done it more or less twice but only got the 1 HK-51 out of it, I started off on my shadow as he was myfirst toon I made on the 13th Dec so I thought who better to get it,

I got 7 parts all that was needed was the HM but ive been on imp side for so long I dont know the layouts of the rep side flash points (regarding player shortcuts etc) and with all the elitists nowadays kicking for no reason I dindt want my HM spoilt for me.

Then as ive been playing I got bored 1 day and got him all on my Jugg in a matter of 3 hours (very lucky scanning drops) so all in all complete 100% once and once about 90% then with teh rest of my toons i used whatever CC coins I had left (from subs F2P launch) to unlock for them.