what will be ur cathar name?

DarthAeonis

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were trying to make a Neverending Story reference ...I feel that I must inform you that Gmork was a WOLF not a cat.

I did make the reference and you got it... I feel I must inform you that a Cathar is not a CAT either.

Toodles, Sweetcheeks.:rolleyes:

Just curious ...

Why post threads like this? Aren't you all worried your names will get sniped before you get to use them? If you don't get your names this thread may be to blame. :p

If anyone takes Darth Crapfactory before I get a chance to make him then the ragequit I unleash will shut the server down. :jawa_eek:

Just curious ...

Why post threads like this? Aren't you all worried your names will get sniped before you get to use them? If you don't get your names this thread may be to blame. :p

the point was to make a fun thread and relieve ppl of other stressors. my names were merely for fun, i would never actually name a character it as well as several other posters im sure think as well

the point was to make a fun thread and relieve ppl of other stressors. my names were merely for fun, i would never actually name a character it as well as several other posters im sure think as well

Facinating *raises one eyebrow* ...

You will have to excuse me, given how many "punny" names I see in MMORPGs (not just SWTOR) on a daily basis and all the kerfuffle that errupted with people not getting "their names" a few months back with forced server merges, I thought you were serious. ;)

Facinating *raises one eyebrow* ...

You will have to excuse me, given how many "punny" names I see in MMORPGs (not just SWTOR) on a daily basis and all the kerfuffle that errupted with people not getting "their names" a few months back with forced server merges, I thought you were serious. ;)

oh dont get me wrong i did spend some time thinking on it but im seein more negativity than i wanted so just wanted to put it out there. if i were an altoholic i would most def use those names but i could never take myself seriously if my crews calls me the "Purrminator" all the time lol

My guild is called House Cat Mafia. Cathar are a must! Mine may/will be:

Felix, Fritz, Isis, Mewsette

And since my Legacy name is Mars: Mynx Mars

Although, I have to give this some more thought.

In WoW, one guy played one of those tanking Owl beasts and named his toon: Owl K Pwn.

I really need to try to come up with a name of that caliber...

oh dont get me wrong i did spend some time thinking on it but im seein more negativity than i wanted so just wanted to put it out there. if i were an altoholic i would most def use those names but i could never take myself seriously if my crews calls me the "Purrminator" all the time lol

ha ha ha :D

Oki, I think that Purrminator was my favorite so far.