what will be ur cathar name?

DarthAeonis

I like my Cathar.

My marauder is named "Lord Chairman-Meow" he looks awesome as Darth Malak

My commando is named "Major Meowpower"

both were old Zabrak I created at launch, and since grown sick of looking at.

I know they are stupid-lame but I like em :)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why anyone would resort to naming a character Thùnderkat or Lyon-ö or Sîmßã. It's not like others will pat them on the back for the clever cultural reference. The person who gets the name first gets the kudos, the hundreds of people with variations on the name, not so much. They look like they're trying to tell a joke everyone else has just heard and keep screwing up the punchline.;)

I don't know why anyone would resort to naming a character Thùnderkat or Lyon-ö or Sîmßã. It's not like others will pat them on the back for the clever cultural reference. The person who gets the name first gets the kudos, the hundreds of people with variations on the name, not so much. They look like they're trying to tell a joke everyone else has just heard and keep screwing up the punchline.;)

They are copycats.

I went with Cat'amens... latin for "crazy cat" for one of my new Cathar. The other two, I just reused old character names I already had and they are not caty in nature. Edited by Andryah

• 11 months later...

I, on the other hand, have three Cathar. Four, in fact, but one got deleted again.

Names are Murrghar and Fahrr, for my 'Slinger and Commando (both male) and Vamiri and Yarner for my two shadows. Both female, although Vamiri is no longer amongst us.

Both my Cathars are for the classes that I feel go by aliases, not real names, so my female Bounty Hunter Cathar is Misericorde (but I think her real name is Elvira, since she is an aristocratic widow on the run, lol, I am playing a cougar) and my male Imperial Agent is Autodafe (and neither I, nor anyone else knows his real name; it is irrelevant).

• 2 months later...