Best and worst names seen...

boleole

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Supertrooper" made me chuckle a bit when meeting him in a Warzone, because he couldn't live up to his name at all.

And all those masses of people with the legacy name being the same as the toon name - when the toon name already fails, multiplying it won't make it better.

Have a Jedi Consular named Cunnilingus, not sure how long that will fly. Got a lol out of Wayne-brady. I think everyone has an Obi-Two etc.

I had an impromptu party with someone finishing up the same quest i was doing named Cuntalicious. I haven't seen them since. I am hoping they were banned or name-changed.

Last night I saw in chat at the Fleet Station a player named Onlywomenbleed.

I am amazed that people find some of these names so humorous or attractive that they would bother to level them up and stick with them in a game. Makes me wonder how there could possibly be a maturity level invoked for the game without really capping true humor and originality.

The level of misogyny in MMOs is disconcerting, and it is often reflected in the silly names a lot of players choose.

Especially since I tried to name my character Apple (which I used all through Beta) and it was refused as invalid (no, the name was not taken. It would have said so. It said it was an invalid name) and these people can get away with these names. Amazing to me.

Edited by Appletaz

Name: Adolf

Guild: SPOILER ALERT: Alderaan explodes.

Edit: I reported Adolf. If Bioware cares enough to censor the N azi party led by Adolf, then I don't think the leader's name belongs in SWTOR either. I think Geroge Lucas would agree that Adolf doesn't belong in Sta Wars. I'm mostly surprised that the name filter didn't just pick that up.

I reported you for evading the censor. I think George Lucas would agree that the censor is there for a reason. I know it sounds ridiculous, but sometimes you have to be over the top to really make a point. Besides, I have a lot of trouble believing that in a world with thousands of planets, that a legitimate name is implausible.

There's a guy on my server named Vanilla Bear. He's a cheesy looking, pale white, operative. I enjoy the name I every time I see it.

Edited by DrShazzam

I take my Star Wars pretty seriously. Dumb names on an RP Server kinda get under my collar.

But even I had to laugh hard with the person who said they saw a character named Gettoo DaChoppa.

It SOUNDS Star Wars to me! Guess that is what made me laugh even harder.