Force bubble way OP

heechJunzi

One last time I'm going to respond, and even though you're obviously not reading what I write, or what other people who disagree with you write, I'm going to make it clear that I DO read what you write.

No, cheesebubbles do not kill, what they do is set up much more effective kill strategies. That in and of itself I could live with, I wouldn't be happy about it since TTK is already on the fast side, but the thing is that isn't all they do. They escalate the CC war we already have in this game, to a point that it just becomes competely unfun when both sides abuse the cheesebubbles.

I also agree that a cheesebubble won't stop a smash, I don't recall claiming it would.

Am I mad that maras will be nerfed? Not especially, they need it, pretty badly, though not a neft to their dps beyond lessening the aoe of smash, in utility and defensive cds. Sadly, I highly doubt they will be nerfed, and even if they are I feel it's even less likely they will be nerfed in a way that will satisfy anyone. Much like the other nerfs that have come down the pipe, they tend to piss both sides off because they hurt the spec/classes viability in other things and without addressing the main complaints.

And I don't particularly believe your last statement, you seem to have some sort of vendetta against maras to the point you're willing to advocate the use of what is clearly exploiting a broken mechanic for the sake of sticking it to maras.

Also I have no idea why you call them maranabs.

Again, you are making yourself look really , really dumb. It sin't exploiting. No one is altering mechanics, no one is using an ability in a way it was never designed to do. Now hush because you are clearly butthurt and making yourself look pathetic. Mara vendetta? Sure, its OP, EZ mode AND broken. Only ones disagreeing are lolmaranabs.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One last time I'm going to respond, and even though you're obviously not reading what I write, or what other people who disagree with you write, I'm going to make it clear that I DO read what you write.

No, cheesebubbles do not kill, what they do is set up much more effective kill strategies. That in and of itself I could live with, I wouldn't be happy about it since TTK is already on the fast side, but the thing is that isn't all they do. They escalate the CC war we already have in this game, to a point that it just becomes competely unfun when both sides abuse the cheesebubbles.

I also agree that a cheesebubble won't stop a smash, I don't recall claiming it would.

Am I mad that maras will be nerfed? Not especially, they need it, pretty badly, though not a neft to their dps beyond lessening the aoe of smash, in utility and defensive cds. Sadly, I highly doubt they will be nerfed, and even if they are I feel it's even less likely they will be nerfed in a way that will satisfy anyone. Much like the other nerfs that have come down the pipe, they tend to piss both sides off because they hurt the spec/classes viability in other things and without addressing the main complaints.

And I don't particularly believe your last statement, you seem to have some sort of vendetta against maras to the point you're willing to advocate the use of what is clearly exploiting a broken mechanic for the sake of sticking it to maras.

Also I have no idea why you call them maranabs.

OK, well how about this for why everyone hates marauders.

1.2 comes along- marauders are overjoyed as they are catapulted to FOTM, while the three most popular classes- sorcs, operatives, mercs- all get absolutely massive nerfs that cripple damage, mobility and survival.

It becomes very clear very fast that there is a huge imbalance that is making pvp less enjoyable, and when WH gets added/is common, and augments top it off- TTK drops sharply.

The best ability to avoid that TTK is the ability to... well, avoid it- aka, total immunity.

So, suddenly, we have marauders reaping the benefits in almost every way of the new patch, while sorcs, mercs, ops reap all the negatives and hard.

What do marauders say? "l2p, you just suck, we have no advantage, the game is fine, cry more, etc...." Never admitting there's a problem, and always responding with fire at the suggestion of any other class getting any sort of buff in any way.

Six months of that.

Oh, and what is the response marauders constantly give sorcs when sorcs talk about how their heals are weaker and don't get off due to the lost DI proc (which if you played a sorc you know was massive in getting heals off), how their survivability is shot because the bubble and the heals aren't scaling as fast as the damage of other classes, and how sorcs have the worst burst damage in the game?

What's the response? "Sorcs aren't supposed to be the best healers, aren't supposed to have good damage or survivability because they're meant to be a utility class. Sure, you can't accomplish anything 1v1 and get dominated without effort- but you're meant to be supported by a tank and support other classes".

Except, that wasn't true at all- sure, we were better in groups than we were solo... but all the good solo classes are also amazing in a group, so where's the advantage.

Oh look at that- a bubble with a stun we can use on the group, I guess marauders finally have something to back up their claim that sorcs are meant to be a group class.... ah, but now that sorcs are, marauders can do nothing but whine about it.

So, marauders- sorcs aren't supposed to have good ability to get off heals, good burst damage, and now group utility is out the window to. What are sorcs supposed to be good at, exactly?

Oh right, "Being free kills for marauders", how could I forget.

Again, you are making yourself look really , really dumb. It sin't exploiting. No one is altering mechanics, no one is using an ability in a way it was never designed to do. Now hush because you are clearly butthurt and making yourself look pathetic. Mara vendetta? Sure, its OP, EZ mode AND broken. Only ones disagreeing are lolmaranabs.

This is what I imagine your reaction would be like if instead every box contained a mara. Just sayin.

Oh and yeah, I lied, I responded again.

I'm not saying you NEED a tank but a good tank will make a good full heal sorc very hard to kill (my highest hps as sorc heals had no tank). Neither am i saying meelee should be able to 2 v 1 people but in normal wzs its pretty annoying especially when you have pugs that just ms/ravage into the bubbles and get stunned everytime without thinking so they arent going to help much. :rolleyes:

Sure, but the problem remains. Full heal Sorcs are easy as hell to kill unless they have a tank babysit them. Tried it after 1.4, ended up going hybrid after two games. The only defense a 31 pt healer has is sprint on a 20 sec CD. I wont even bother with the 50 different ways players can catch them or pull them back when they use it. There's one important issue that most players overlook. If a target has bubble, that means there is a Sorc/Sage healer around waitting to heal.

I do think the clicky stun part of it needs to go, but the mechanic itself is the only thing slowing down the absurd amounts of damage going out from certain specs. It's common for PT's, Juggs, and Mara's to hit for 5k+. 5k+ crits shouldn't be common place when my Sorc, who is full WH minus one item, is sitting at 20k HP.

PT's can bring me from 100% HP to 30 or 25% HP with one rotation of grenades and railshot reset. smashers it's 40 to 50% followed up by a 4k+ force scream and then they try the finisher. If it wasn't for my CD's, I'd be dead every time. Sorcs are squishy and the only thing we can do is run away over and over again.

In short, DPS should lrn2focusfire. I'm not in the mood to spend another few patch cycles as a free kill. 1.2 to 1.4 was enough.

Edited by dalin

cant see how anybody can complain about a sorc/sage bubble when it is gone in one second anyway by a 5000,6000, or 7000 smash/sweep damage.

its gone in one second. It doesnt even last that long. still cant believe bioware beefed up warriors/guardians when there was nothing wrong with them to begin with.

to the OP.. try playing a sage and sorc at 50 and come back and tell me about bubbles again.

What is this with all the hate about sents/maras? And even if some sents/maras said something nasty to you in the past you are doing the same thing, so you are no better than them. Although in some cases some sages really need to learn how to defend/cc, if you have taken a full smash/ravage/dispatch on a 1v1 without doing anything about it then it is your fault. As a sage I have suggested and still do:

1) Remove the clicking debuff, this helps all classes including sages. Obviously you haven't been in a scenario where a sent/mara debuffs his bubble on your sage. Not common but the ace players exploit that, and then it becomes a race on who will click the debuff faster and move out of range. Or you haven't been in a situation where three sents with bubble stuns jump in the middle of your "ranged" group bringing down your bubbles with one smash and then clicking in turns their bubbles while you are there taking their smashes and ravages.

2) Do not touch the resolve of the bubble stun as this will backfire on sages and pretty much everyone. CC is part of the game and part of good teams game. If a sent has resolve bar cc immunity because he got stunned for 6 secs and then attacks you as a sage then the only thing to save you is force speed, and even then hope that the sent is not fast enough to choke you.

3) Reduce the duration of bubble stun when cast on a teammate to 1-2 secs. There is no fun for a whole group of players and this is not only for melee classes.

4) Sents/maras have all their trees dps. There is no other role for them other than dps. Smash is overpowered yes, mainly of its 5 ppl aoe and to a lesser extend of their damage, but this is another topic.

Remove the clickability of the bubble so you can't stun offensively.

Any other change will be too much. You put 17 points into a dps tree to get two cc abilities. You already pay a premium for the increase in personal survivability and group utility.

Oh and... Full spec sage healers are so easy to shut down. You need a dedicated tank and a team that peels to impact the wz positively. Or be up against ******* that let you free heal.

Edited by DaedalusV

lol then you're worse than I thought.

And you need to read my post again, or you're simply too stupid to grasp something in context. We are on the same side, you moron.

Have you noticed how every argument against the current mechanic comes down to "it's a buff to maras"? Yeah maybe that's the problem.

I've never heard anyone say "oh man I was destroyed by that bubbled commando".

Want me to spell it out to you? It's a buff to maras because they are already over the top and that's a problem regardless of bubbles and the reason to why people spec bubbles. No one gives a crap about a bubble on a commando because commando is a crap class that will die anyway. Dooooo youuuuuu understaaaaaand noooooow? Is it easier to comprehend if I type slowely? On the other end we have the melees complaining about not being able to kill stuff, due to being stunned all the time. So it doesnt matter how you twist and turn it, it's going to become a melee issue.

The real problem here are TTK'es. I prefer the stun bubbles because I find them to generally slow down the pace. They're not doing it in an optimal way but that's BW'es fault for changing the stun mechanic instead of brigning down the the burst classes to a reasonable level.

Edited by MidichIorian

Any other change will be too much. You put 17 points into a dps tree to get two cc abilities. You already pay a premium for the increase in personal survivability and group utility.

From a dps point of view I think you don't lose much. The only skill really "missing" is the 30% boost to force in balance and dots. Hybrid balance sages' dps is mainly reduced due to the time spend and focus trying to keep bubbles up and very little from the skills left out.

Playing my combat sent/mara i run at pyro/vg/smash jugg with stun bubble he has an extra 3 second stun to unleash his burst on me without me being able to do anything on top of there other 2 stuns.. :rolleyes: working as intended. yes i could side step the bubble but and use my TWO barely ranged attacks that dont have the shortest of cooldowns but lets face it i've probably already got that used up on the sorc that placed the bubble on the first place... unless i myself have a stun bubble i am at a great disadvantage.. working as intended bioware..

FYI the best sorc/sage healers i know play full heal spec outside of rated wzs. The stunfest is such a major factor in these that they are generally made to play it but the very best healers from the class would play full heal by choice. get a good tank, kiting skills and nobody can outheal a full heal spec IMO.. instead of lazy bubble everyone to stun them so you dont need to heal.. I think it should be a caster only ability if im honest..

Seriously.... A sent complaining about an instance where other classes have a chance to do SOME damage before being blasted... Or before you can pop one if your 3 defensive CDs or force camo... If it wasn't so ridiculously funny, I'd almost be offended. I assume what your asking BW for is an ability that automatically hits and crits for 50k and is uninteruptable, and instant cast, and fires by itself when you get to 50% health... Oh yeah and only you get it because it would be "too OP" if other sents got it and used it on you.

I have a sent and I play combat or watchman depending on how I feel, and even on those builds I would feel like a crybaby complaining about other classes, given all of their abilities! My main is a vanguard, and in full tank gear and rank spec I have more survivability on the sent...

@ your post... Wow just effing wow...

From a dps point of view I think you don't lose much. The only skill really "missing" is the 30% boost to force in balance and dots. Hybrid balance sages' dps is mainly reduced due to the time spend and focus trying to keep bubbles up and very little from the skills left out.

I'm going to get rid of this myth of the DPS shield hybrid Sorc. A DPS Sorc can toss out a emergency shield and heal. Can they spam the bubble? No and do you know why? It requires a 12 point investment in corruption to get a shield with no CD and low enough force cost so you don't OOF in a round of bubbling. Trying to bubble a team with the CD, means you are wasting your time and if you go corruption, you give up the little bit of burst you have. Sorc bubbles on a team mean there's a healing Sorc.

The only people a DPS sorc is bubbling is themselves and if they are aware maybe a team mate getting focused.

I'm going to get rid of this myth of the DPS shield hybrid Sorc. A DPS Sorc can toss out a emergency shield and heal. Can they spam the bubble? No and do you know why? It requires a 12 point investment in corruption to get a shield with no CD and low enough force cost so you don't OOF in a round of bubbling. Trying to bubble a team with the CD, means you are wasting your time and if you go corruption, you give up the little bit of burst you have. Sorc bubbles on a team mean there's a healing Sorc.

The only people a DPS sorc is bubbling is themselves and if they are aware maybe a team mate getting focused.

Of course they can mate. Not bubbling your teammates is your style of play. Mine is different, when I play as a dps sage is to try and keep as many shields up as possible taking a reduction on my dps, unless I want to go pewpew. The 12 point in seer that you mention is helpful but even without it is nowhere near as bad as you make it sound like, certainly not a myth. You get force exhausted in long fights with no breaks if you choose properly the force management skills from tk, and even then the only effect is that I can't bubble as often as I would like to. As a last point I never mvp vote for a dps sage with bubble stun ability that kept it for himself only, regardless of what damage he does. The opposite also holds true.

Seriously.... A sent complaining about an instance where other classes have a chance to do SOME damage before being blasted... Or before you can pop one if your 3 defensive CDs or force camo... If it wasn't so ridiculously funny, I'd almost be offended. I assume what your asking BW for is an ability that automatically hits and crits for 50k and is uninteruptable, and instant cast, and fires by itself when you get to 50% health... Oh yeah and only you get it because it would be "too OP" if other sents got it and used it on you.

I have a sent and I play combat or watchman depending on how I feel, and even on those builds I would feel like a crybaby complaining about other classes, given all of their abilities! My main is a vanguard, and in full tank gear and rank spec I have more survivability on the sent...

@ your post... Wow just effing wow...

we have a lot of def cds yea true but we need them we're the only burst class that doesnt have a hard stun we'd just get owned over and over again.. heck the sage bubble on a sent GIVES them a hard stun do you honestly think this is balanced? :rak_01:

Of course they can mate. Not bubbling your teammates is your style of play. Mine is different, when I play as a dps sage is to try and keep as many shields up as possible taking a reduction on my dps, unless I want to go pewpew. The 12 point in seer that you mention is helpful but even without it is nowhere near as bad as you make it sound like, certainly not a myth. You get force exhausted in long fights with no breaks if you choose properly the force management skills from tk, and even then the only effect is that I can't bubble as often as I would like to. As a last point I never mvp vote for a dps sage with bubble stun ability that kept it for himself only, regardless of what damage he does. The opposite also holds true.

You can not spam the bubble on a team. There isn't enough time to. Every single bubble has a 3 second CD. They last 30 seconds. By the time you are done you have to reapply it again. In other words, the DPS slot you're filling isn't getting filled by a DPS, it's by someone throwing out heal bubbles and on occasion a dps spell. BTW, what you are doing is annoying to healing sorc/sage spec'd healers. Bubble is part of our healing rotation to stop burst and catch healing up.

This is why I hate having other Sorcs in my group when I'm healing. it breaks my heal rotation. That's why you usually only see one Sorc/Sage in a RWZ group. They are there for the bubble utility and to help keep the team up. Don't get me wrong, you can do it, but you can also spec healing and just DPS instead. Which in all honesty is more or less what you are doing, but in reverse.

DPS Sorc/Sage should toss out a emergency bubble, not try to be a bubble battery, especially when there's a healing sorc/sage already.

Feel free to play as you want though, it's your toon.

You can not spam the bubble on a team. There isn't enough time to. Every single bubble has a 3 second CD. They last 30 seconds. By the time you are done you have to reapply it again. In other words, the DPS slot you're filling isn't getting filled by a DPS, it's by someone throwing out heal bubbles and on occasion a dps spell. BTW, what you are doing is annoying to healing sorc/sage spec'd healers. Bubble is part of our healing rotation to stop burst and catch healing up.

This is why I hate having other Sorcs in my group when I'm healing. it breaks my heal rotation. That's why you usually only see one Sorc/Sage in a RWZ group. They are there for the bubble utility and to help keep the team up. Don't get me wrong, you can do it, but you can also spec healing and just DPS instead. Which in all honesty is more or less what you are doing, but in reverse.

DPS Sorc/Sage should toss out a emergency bubble, not try to be a bubble battery, especially when there's a healing sorc/sage already.

Feel free to play as you want though, it's your toon.

Ok let me clarify the obvious, if there is a healer bubble stun giver I don't bother, it makes our life's easier (did I mention I play healing spec also?). At start you do have the time to bubble everyone as there is a "quiet" period. Main role is still dps, the bubbles are kept up in between, even 1 bubble in close combat of many is good enough to stun all around. Don't get me wrong a healer can keep up the whole team bubbled up better, but as I said you only need 1 bubble for stunning. At the current state it should be used offensively also and not just as a mere damage absorption. But if you want to use the bubble defensively only feel free to do so, it's your healer.

Maybe you should try playing a marauder.

I play carnage. Guess what- I have 3 3 second roots. I can root someone for 9 seconds- during which I can get off a gore ravage without effort that will halve a recruit's health at the least, and with two or three more attacks it's not hard to destroy a recruit before the second root is done- not even getting into the third.

And marauders chain rooting me while resolve ticks down and they kill me in 6 seconds while easily interrupting my heals with their insanely low interrupt CDs doesn't effect everyone?

Since you wanted to be specal, I'll add this with both paragraphs. (And don't worry, this won't be the only moment.;))

I can do this as 0/31/0- but nice try with your 31/31/31 talk, I know it might seem like any single spec for a mara is a 31/31/31 spec simply because every spec gets a better gap closer than other classes, a speed boost, a root, a trauma debuff, either a few hard hitting abilities or multiple easy to stack up moderate damage (annihilation), a stealth, an immunity to damage, etc....

Lets see, So you say that you can root someone for nine seconds, yet the spec with the same root can kill you in -six-? To lower the CD of the interrupt, you have to go 21 points into anni. 21. So no, they can't, and in terms of how they have everything better than everyone, lets see.

Speed boost only gets buffed with carnage, if you use it with ANY OTHER spec repeatedly, then said mara would be gimping his damage by -a lot-. (Anni Zergs for bleed instant crits/self healing, rage zergs for more smashes.) Carnage doesn't really need to use Zerg unless something needs to die at -that- moment, but that moment doesn't happen every game, has you think it does. The only time A mara should speed boost outside of carnage is ether when they need to help teammates (Hint: Smart people AKA ranked players bring carnage Mara's for this anyway.), or to save a node from being capped at the last moment/Start of the game.

Carnage only get's an extra 10m root, and can buff force charge's root. ..Of course they aren't the only class that have roots, Yet they need them more than you think, can they damage you at range? Derrr no. Ravage I'll get to in just a moment.

Undying rage take's health in order to give us 99% immunity to damage.. yet not stuns/roots/knockbacks unlike another class that can do that every 45sec. (Force shroud) And here's the shocker, you can do the -same exact thing- to a mara when he has cloak of pain up! How awesome is that?

In terms of Camo, here's an idea that people don't seem to get. -Do something that take's them out of camo early.- There are many tools you clearly can use, that includes healing.

But let's look at carnage, since you have lost all credibility by talking out your backside when you haven't the slightest clue what a marauder can do. Ravage- 3 second root, 27 second CD, with gore up hits for 8k on the average recruit.

Yep, I really destroyed mine. :rolleyes: You did say you played a mara right? With that statement at the start, I really hope you were implying that.

On the same subject, anyone with Augmented WH can destroy a recruit geared player easily, so I don't know why your comparing it to that.. oh wait, its because the -kill time on geared people isn't that fast, and you wanted to overexaduate-.

If a carnage mara use's gore just for ravage, then he's pretty bad. Considering it can be used for effectively with force scream and massacre a lot more has they don't have the chance to suddenly get stunned/knockbacked/Counter obfuscated.

Deadly throw- 3 second root, 12 sec CD. Force charge- 3 second root, 15 sec CD. In a minute, I can get off about 4 charges, 5 throws, 3 ravages- twelve roots, for 36 seconds. I can keep someone rooted for over half a minute, which includes possible periods of up to 9 seconds. None of which causes resolve.

And when do fights last a minute at 50? Again, kite, damage awhile they are out of range, you have -A LOT- more time than you think after knocking him back from the charge to damage him unless he has a grenade.

Add to that damage reducing stealth, obfuscate, CoP, immunity, my 15% movement bonus and I have superior defensives and mobility. Also- 15 seconds on the charge interrupt (I know you're unaware your charge can do that), and 8 seconds on disruption give them interrupts that are better than almost everyone else. While still being able to do that in a spec that is real.

Counter to stealth has been noted, Obfuscate only works on physical attacks, Counter to CoP has been noted has the same to this so called "immunity" that you think you have, then you go on to repeat what you just said again which I also noted. Charge "interrupt" is such a non-issue sense you need it to close the gap anyway, and again, 21 points into anni tree for 8 second disruption, yet you still haven't put a situation on how a mara killed you in 6 seconds with how you said he "did".

Of course, seeing has you have this idea that "I WIN!" I don't think you'd post that up but instead just glance over all my reply's and counter with absolutely nothing. (Hint: Trolling.)

But please, continue to cry and whine about the one thing sorcs have while continuing to be blind to what your own class has. Perhaps if you actually looked at your marauder's abilities instead of thinking your only ability is smash you wouldn't suck so badly that you are unable to handle one of the weakest classes in the game.

The Irony of this is that I just gave you a a lot more information on how a mara works than you did. And the best part about all that info is that I was mainly speaking from a 1v1 perspective.. which BW doesn't balance on, which means you have teammates to help counter them even more! :eek:

Maybe you should try reading and thinking harder? Not getting my hopes up.

In terms of crying about this one ability, unlike you, I did this thing called -reading- and -experiencing-, BW did the exact same thing, and everyone else that's against this bubble did too. Now, if you had this ability to read, you would figure out that we didn't want to nerf it outright, ether only put it on the sorc itself or turn it back to a mez, or let it give the correct resolve. But it's pretty clear that you clowns want to keep the CCfest a CCfest and keep everything has it should be, including clicking off the bubble, which is more of a problem than mara's period.

And by the way? Don't try to reply to one thing and call it your counter argument, reply to the entire post.

To end, I'll just edit up your post a bit has it connects to exactly what your doing.

Yeah, you're bawling your eyes out about a class that knows it has a bugged and exploitable ability and still trying to call others bad. You're a complete joke, congrats.

What is this with all the hate about sents/maras? And even if some sents/maras said something nasty to you in the past you are doing the same thing, so you are no better than them. Although in some cases some sages really need to learn how to defend/cc, if you have taken a full smash/ravage/dispatch on a 1v1 without doing anything about it then it is your fault. As a sage I have suggested and still do:

No, it's not doing the same thing- doing the same thing is if we were hitting them for 7k crits followed by two or three 3-5k crits, then becoming immune, stealthing away, etc... That's not the case though- marauders are right now grossly overpowered, and sorcs are pathetic compared to them- yet marauders are screaming for a nerf to sorcs right now and BW, after months of ignoring everything sorcs have said- respond instantly to marauders with a 'don't worry, we're going to fix it for you marauders'.

Also, we have learned how to CC- hence why you're all whining.

we have a lot of def cds yea true but we need them we're the only burst class that doesnt have a hard stun we'd just get owned over and over again.. heck the sage bubble on a sent GIVES them a hard stun do you honestly think this is balanced? :rak_01:

Really... stop trying to ask for sorcs to be nerfed because marauders are OP- that is the stupidest reasoning in the world.

Honestly, I had a low opinion of marauders before- but now that you're trying to get other classes nerfed by saying in reality it's a nerf to you, that opinion's dropped even more.

I can only imagine when this nerf goes through- oh and it will, BW has said it will and we all know who their favourite class is. When the bubble stun is removed, we're going to see sorcs mad about it, and immediately after in come the marauders. "This wasn't a nerf, sorcs are fine, this was actually a huge nerf to marauders. Boo hoo, BW hates marauders, look at how they nerfed us marauders by making the sorc bubble suck, you all happy we got this huge nerf?"

Guaranteed.

Just got out of a wz... 3 x Healer hybrid bubble stun sorcs.

You can imagine the type of fight it was.

Bubble stun, break, bubble stun break, bubble stun break, bubble stun break, root, die

rinse and repeat.

Edit: Oops forgot "Smash, smash, smash, smash in between each bubble" lolfotmmarauders.

Mar defensive CD's have always been overpowered, now they carry around a portable Nuke I-WIN button in addtion to a "I am god" bubble stun.

Edited by Ahebish

Ok whatever, i'd rather play against a team with 2 smashers on my sorc as (FULL) heals or hybrid dps then against a team with a bubble pop healer on my sent/mara tbh. The first 2 scenarios are annoying but give a great challenge plus some very nice healing numbers, the 3rd scenario is just infuriating 1 or 2 people with bubbles ye cool but screw stunfest wzs with everyone bubble and barely resolve being built either... I don't think everyone on the team should have the stun its ridiculous and needs to be nerfed. hell have the caster only bubble ahve the same amount of resolve i dont really care. Plus everyone ignorantly just assumes that every sent/mara complaining about this is derpsmashers (who can take out a group of bubbles on people in one aoe hit...btw) Edited by AngusFTW

Ok whatever, i'd rather play against a team with 2 smashers on my sorc as (FULL) heals or hybrid dps then against a team with a bubble pop healer on my sent/mara tbh. The first 2 scenarios are annoying but give a great challenge plus some very nice healing numbers, the 3rd scenario is just infuriating 1 or 2 people with bubbles ye but screw stunfest wzs with no resolve either... I don't think everyone on the team should have the stun its ridiculous and needs to be nerfed. hell have the caster only bubble ahve the same amount of resolve i dont really care. Plus everyone ignorantly just assumes that every sent/mara complaining about this is derpsmashers (who can take out a group of bubbles on people in one aoe hit...)

You should PVP like I do...16 hours/day.

And count the number of lolmars you see that aren't I-WIN button spec'd.

I count on average 2-3 per week. That's 2-3 individuals that are anni spec or carnage.

Everyone else is smash spec. (Not even including jugs/guardians).

Now count the number of bubblestun **** you see. So far I count 75% of the sorc/sage populice is bubble stun spec'd or hybrid spec of it.

That is PVP on my server. And ranked wz's are so bad because of it that even top pvp teams on my server won't do rank'd anymore.

Edited by Ahebish

Oh i know. The whole state of pvp atm is boring just smash and stun. i hope both get changed honestly.

ya it's downright BS.

How about this.... give concealments pre-1.2 damage numbers back... give us our 3 second KD back, and let sorcs have their bubble stuns. Watch how effective it is then when we kill them before they pop a 2nd bubble.

Oh wait, I apologize I wouldn't want them to unsub.

Edited by Ahebish

Also, we have learned how to CC- hence why you're all whining.

By "learn" I assume you mean you placed your mouse over the talent 'Backlash' and clicked it twice?

No, this isn't about CC, it's about automated CC, that not only procs from yourself but from everyone else you placed the shield upon. Being an underpowered class is not an excuse for a gamebreaking mechanic.

Okay lets get this out there I play a sorcerer hybrid pvp and am War Hero.

1: Pre Bubble Stun sucked eggs for sorcerers now at least we can run when someone decides to go for an easy kill. It is a great ability and is working as intended.

2: Seems most people have issues with it being put on others. I can see their point but at the same time have to say that their are a lot of abilities of other classes "Smash anyone" that I don't agree with but also understand that the whole universe does not revolve around pvp some are their for pve. And the bubble stun on a melee combatant in not as common as people are making it out I have yet to hear anyone in a warzone go "holy crap look at all those bubbles" Kill the sorcerer means no bubbles.

3: The sorcerer class has issues do not make it worse, for months sorcerers have been getting killed like rats facing the a Terminator. Now at lease we are like dogs, we can run faster :)

4: I would love it if they extended the stun but realistically this would be a little much just leave it alone. Works fine the way it is gives sorcerers a good chance to get some distance or heal up. And gives a team they are on a reason to HAVE a sorcerer in the group.

5: Don't call for nerfs instead adjust your tactics. If you have found a way to cascade abilities in a way that makes your team win. Well then use it adapt to the game, make the best of a bad situation, whatever platitude you want but trying to get them to change a class that you know is underpowered is like kicking a guy who is just getting back to his knees.

6: This is a Team play game if play in warzones then you most likely have a sorcerer in your group how about talking to him and having him use those tactics you hate so much then you can level the playing field. Good tactics win games this is not 1v1.