Force bubble way OP

heechJunzi

Plaing my pyro : I stun a sorc and he clicks the bubble to stun me ... now both stuns end at about the same time and there we are a pyro and a sorc with no bubble ... guess who walked away from that one and who didnt ... Bubble is fine.

One instance in one match worked out in your favor, therefor bubble = fine. Totally great logic.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And marauders chain rooting me while resolve ticks down and they kill me in 6 seconds while easily interrupting my heals with their insanely low interrupt CDs doesn't effect everyone?

It was short sighted for marauders to continually lash out on anyone asking for mara nerfs or other class buffs for six months while they dominated- but that didn't stop them.

Marauders were complete jerks and FOTM for half a year- and now they want the people they made fun of for months to feel sympathy for the first snag they've hit? Ya, that's going to happen.

Again, MORE MELEE CLASSES IN THIS GAME THAN MARAS AND SENTINELS. What part of that did you not get? Stun bubble hurts everybody because you can bubble anyone and anyone can right-click it off for instant-stun, no damage pop required. It even stuns on expiration. This isn't the "anti-Mara" ability. I'll wager they go around demolishing everyone anyways, it just takes them 3-6 seconds longer. The issue here is the ability is broken. Even if there were no maras and sentinels in this game it'd still be broken as hell. Not every fix in the world is about mara/sent. What in the hell is wrong with you?

And marauders chain rooting me while resolve ticks down and they kill me in 6 seconds while easily interrupting my heals with their insanely low interrupt CDs doesn't effect everyone?

Dat 31/31/31 spec!

It's pretty clear you don't know how to read, but apparently now we can see that your terrible too.

Do everyone else a favor and stop posting, your creditability went into the toilet with that, and I really do hope you join the other clowns defending this garbage in the "I QUIT" frenzy that's going to happen when bubbles get nerfed.

Edited by Sulfuren

Jeez guys, this has just gotten sad now. Since I'm being accused of being a mara whiner, lol, my first 50, well before 1.1.1, was an operative. And operatives are still the lowest of the low in pve dps thanks to that nerf, and even in our pvp speciatly, stealth dps, we're a distant second to sins. So let me get my tiny violin out for all of you sorcs here who are crying about nerfs and being smashed. You aren't the only ones to be nerfed, and you aren't the ones who've been hit hardest.

I've become convinced by the responses in this thread that none of you even realize what static barrier is used for now. Maybe you just play against bad opponents, maybe you're too lazy to consider the possibilities for cheese it opens up, maybe you're slow. I don't know, I don't care, but let me open your eyes.

Warzone Opener:

• Cheesebubble a smash spec, try to time it such that the 17/20 second debuff will expire before his first attack.
  • Smash spec leaps into main clump of opponents and pops bubble off gcd.
  • Rebubble smash spec while everyone else unloads 2 gcd worth of aoe onto the clump.
  • Should 2 gcd not be enough, or if the majority in the clump waste their 2 MINUTE CD cc breaker, the smash spec can pop the second bubble, off gcd of course.

Healer Elimination:

• Cheesebubble a smash spec.
  • Smash spec leaps at healer and pops bubble off gcd.
  • If possible rebubble smash spec while everyone nearby focus fires healer dead.
  • Should 2 gcd not be enough, or the healer uses their cc breaker, the smash spec can pop the second bubble if available, or two players can still alternate their stun abilities to get at least ~8 more seconds of stun on them before resolve fills. If that isn't enough, leave the wz and find some actual dps to queue with.

Pretty sure you can even pop the bubble and remained stealthed so sins can have fun with that, and dps ops can use the cheesebubble + their two other stuns to squeeze in a second hidden strike while their target is permastunned, almost like the old days.

The only way to stop this crap is for the other team to have their own cheesebubbles, and if they do then the gameplay devolves into a ccfest as one person pops their bubble, then the opponent, while stunned, pops their bubble in retaliation, with leapers all over the place stunning EVERYONE regardless of whether you're melee or ranged, alone or in a clump. There's still a lot of people learning the new cheese, many were still just getting used to grenades, but this is the way the game will be played competitively from now on until they fix the damned cheesebubbles. So pucker up.

Jeez guys, this has just gotten sad now. Since I'm being accused of being a mara whiner, lol, my first 50, well before 1.1.1, was an operative. And operatives are still the lowest of the low in pve dps thanks to that nerf, and even in our pvp speciatly, stealth dps, we're a distant second to sins. So let me get my tiny violin out for all of you sorcs here who are crying about nerfs and being smashed. You aren't the only ones to be nerfed, and you aren't the ones who've been hit hardest.

I've become convinced by the responses in this thread that none of you even realize what static barrier is used for now. Maybe you just play against bad opponents, maybe you're too lazy to consider the possibilities for cheese it opens up, maybe you're slow. I don't know, I don't care, but let me open your eyes.

Warzone Opener:

• Cheesebubble a smash spec, try to time it such that the 17/20 second debuff will expire before his first attack.
  • Rebubble smash spec while everyone else unloads 2 gcd worth of aoe onto the clump.
  • Should 2 gcd not be enough, or if the majority in the clump waste their 2 MINUTE CD cc breaker, the smash spec can pop the second bubble, off gcd of course.

Healer Elimination:

• If possible rebubble smash spec while everyone nearby focus fires healer dead.
  • Should 2 gcd not be enough, or the healer uses their cc breaker, the smash spec can pop the second bubble if available, or two players can still alternate their stun abilities to get at least ~8 more seconds of stun on them before resolve fills. If that isn't enough, leave the wz and find some actual dps to queue with.

Pretty sure you can even pop the bubble and remained stealthed so sins can have fun with that, and dps ops can use the cheesebubble + their two other stuns to squeeze in a second hidden strike while their target is permastunned, almost like the old days.

The only way to stop this crap is for the other team to have their own cheesebubbles, and if they do then the gameplay devolves into a ccfest as one person pops their bubble, then the opponent, while stunned, pops their bubble in retaliation, with leapers all over the place stunning EVERYONE regardless of whether you're melee or ranged, alone or in a clump. There's still a lot of people learning the new cheese, many were still just getting used to grenades, but this is the way the game will be played competitively from now on until they fix the damned cheesebubbles. So pucker up.

This. Bubble can actually be a Mara buff if used correctly. Bubble Maras with off GCD stuns that produce almost no resolve = everyone dies. They can kill people 2 or three at a time and you can chain bubble them. This ability is NOT the "anti-Mara" god send you've been waiting for. It's just more frustration as said Maras continue to maul you, only this time with repeated stuns that they can use at will.

Warzone Opener:

Healer Elimination:

In before dozen's of people glancing over this calling you a mara QQer anyways and providing another strawman when the fact's are right in their face.

Wow, look at the maras still crying on this thread. Absolutely shameful. BW needs to cancel all the subs of these clueless whiners who have obviously rerolled once, twice and possibly three times because they are getting rolled. If you can't take out a sorc 1v1 or in a group with a pocket healer, I'm sorry but you are either physically impaired or just horrible at the fotm class. Stop lying saying maras aren't your main, stop lying saying you have a sorc alt. if you can't admit to yourself that you are raging because you have been rolled by a superior player then stop gaming pure and simple.

Too many mmos have been destroyed by these idiots because they either get their own way by crying on the forums or they catch the attention of new poayers who think their word is gospel as they are the vocal minority. Lolmaranabfotmers and such like minded indviduals are just the bane of online gaming. I could give examples of games you have destroyed but anyone worth their salt already know.

Just leave please for the sake of the game k?

K.

Edited by BoDiE
Spell

I agree, melee should win in a 2 vs.1

Oh and 31 corruption requires a tank to be playable in PvP. Are you saying Sorcs should only PvP when they have a tank? Is this Pe 1.4? I remember a whole lot of Mara/Sent players saying get a tank after 1.2. Maybe you should get a DPS buddy and one of you pop the bubble, while the other pops the Sorc/Sage.

I'm not saying you NEED a tank but a good tank will make a good full heal sorc very hard to kill (my highest hps as sorc heals had no tank). Neither am i saying meelee should be able to 2 v 1 people but in normal wzs its pretty annoying especially when you have pugs that just ms/ravage into the bubbles and get stunned everytime without thinking so they arent going to help much. :rolleyes:

Have you noticed how every argument against the current mechanic comes down to "it's a buff to maras"? Yeah maybe that's the problem.

I've never heard anyone say "oh man I was destroyed by that bubbled commando".

You mean the 4k hit it protected him from? WOW, just how bad are you?

Chain rooting you as a healer sage? Ehm egress. And no it doesn't affect everyone.

The maras/sents that can "chain intterupt" your heals arent really a problem since the instant heal you can literally just move, kite, lol cleanse and use the instant heal if needed.. they are probably the easiest kind to deal with. Edited by AngusFTW

Wow, look at the maras still crying on this thread. Absolutely shameful. BW needs to cancel all the subs of these clueless whiners who have obviously rerolled once, twice and possibly three times because they are getting rolled. If you can't take out a sorc 1v1 or in a group with a pocket healer, I'm sorry but you are either physically impaired or just horrible at the fotm class. Stop lying saying maras aren't your main, stop lying saying you have a sorc alt. if you can't admit to yourself that you are raging because you have been rolled by a superior player then stop gaming pure and simple.

Too many mmos have been destroyed by these idiots because they either get their own way by crying on the forums or they catch the attention of new poayers who think their word is gospel as they are the vocal minority. Lolmaranabfotmers and such like minded indviduals are just the bane of online gaming. I could give examples of games you have destroyed but anyone worth their salt already know.

Just leave please for the sake of the game k?

K.

Wow. Just wow. You may want to seek help for this mara paranoia you're suffering from.

In further news, cheesebubbles still broken, also turkey dinner delicious. Now back to you.

Wow. Just wow. You may want to seek help for this mara paranoia you're suffering from.

In further news, cheesebubbles still broken, also turkey dinner delicious. Now back to you.

Back to me? OK, useless players are rerolling maras, go in a pre-50 WZ an it's full of them,. Why? because maras are OP and EZ mode. K, back to you ********.

Back to me? OK, useless players are rerolling maras, go in a pre-50 WZ an it's full of them,. Why? because maras are OP and EZ mode. K, back to you ********.

Hey that was fast. Ok, so players are rolling maras cause they're easy to play, probably also because they have lightsaber, and not just one, TWO LIGHTSABERS. Strangely people flock to things they percieve as easy and cool, clearly maras fit this. I get that you're trying to imply that because a lot of people roll maras that they're all old players solely interested in hopping onto the OP bandwagon. But clearly, they're not. The majority of fotmers already have a mara, they've been in and out of fotm depending on who you listen to since launch.

But since we're going with anecdotal evidence I'll bring this back on topic by pointing out that I've been seeing a lot of cheesebubblers, not just sorcs/sages, but cheesebubble specced ones leveling up, and most already in pvp guilds. Perhaps because they've found the new fotm for their premade? Nah, I'm sure it's because a guy who carries around, but doesn't use his lightsaber while standing around putting bubbles on other people is so gosh darned cool and fun to play!

Hey that was fast. Ok, so players are rolling maras cause they're easy to play, probably also because they have lightsaber, and not just one, TWO LIGHTSABERS. Strangely people flock to things they percieve as easy and cool, clearly maras fit this. I get that you're trying to imply that because a lot of people roll maras that they're all old players solely interested in hopping onto the OP bandwagon. But clearly, they're not. The majority of fotmers already have a mara, they've been in and out of fotm depending on who you listen to since launch.

But since we're going with anecdotal evidence I'll bring this back on topic by pointing out that I've been seeing a lot of cheesebubblers, not just sorcs/sages, but cheesebubble specced ones leveling up, and most already in pvp guilds. Perhaps because they've found the new fotm for their premade? Nah, I'm sure it's because a guy who carries around, but doesn't use his lightsaber while standing around putting bubbles on other people is so gosh darned cool and fun to play!

You've got nothing to say and you're saying it too loud. Does the bubble kill? No. Does the Bubble stop peeps dying from the 6.5k retard smash? No. Are you really mad that Maras gonna get nerfed? Yes. Will I be remotely bothered if the bubble gets nerfed? no, as long as maranabs take one in the butt.

:)

K, thx, bai

Dat 31/31/31 spec!

It's pretty clear you don't know how to read, but apparently now we can see that your terrible too.

Do everyone else a favor and stop posting, your creditability went into the toilet with that, and I really do hope you join the other clowns defending this garbage in the "I QUIT" frenzy that's going to happen when bubbles get nerfed.

Maybe you should try playing a marauder.

I play carnage. Guess what- I have 3 3 second roots. I can root someone for 9 seconds- during which I can get off a gore ravage without effort that will halve a recruit's health at the least, and with two or three more attacks it's not hard to destroy a recruit before the second root is done- not even getting into the third.

I can do this as 0/31/0- but nice try with your 31/31/31 talk, I know it might seem like any single spec for a mara is a 31/31/31 spec simply because every spec gets a better gap closer than other classes, a speed boost, a root, a trauma debuff, either a few hard hitting abilities or multiple easy to stack up moderate damage (annihilation), a stealth, an immunity to damage, etc....

But let's look at carnage, since you have lost all credibility by talking out your backside when you haven't the slightest clue what a marauder can do. Ravage- 3 second root, 27 second CD, with gore up hits for 8k on the average recruit. Deadly throw- 3 second root, 12 sec CD. Force charge- 3 second root, 15 sec CD. In a minute, I can get off about 4 charges, 5 throws, 3 ravages- twelve roots, for 36 seconds. I can keep someone rooted for over half a minute, which includes possible periods of up to 9 seconds. None of which causes resolve.

Add to that damage reducing stealth, obfuscate, CoP, immunity, my 15% movement bonus and I have superior defensives and mobility. Also- 15 seconds on the charge interrupt (I know you're unaware your charge can do that), and 8 seconds on disruption give them interrupts that are better than almost everyone else. While still being able to do that in a spec that is real.

But please, continue to cry and whine about the one thing sorcs have while continuing to be blind to what your own class has. Perhaps if you actually looked at your marauder's abilities instead of thinking your only ability is smash you wouldn't suck so badly that you are unable to handle one of the weakest classes in the game.

Yeah, you're bawling your eyes out about a class everyone knows is far weaker than your own- and still trying to call others bad. You're a joke, congrats.

Again, MORE MELEE CLASSES IN THIS GAME THAN MARAS AND SENTINELS. What part of that did you not get? Stun bubble hurts everybody because you can bubble anyone and anyone can right-click it off for instant-stun, no damage pop required. It even stuns on expiration. This isn't the "anti-Mara" ability. I'll wager they go around demolishing everyone anyways, it just takes them 3-6 seconds longer. The issue here is the ability is broken. Even if there were no maras and sentinels in this game it'd still be broken as hell. Not every fix in the world is about mara/sent. What in the hell is wrong with you?

What in the hell is wrong with you? You're right, not every fix in the world is about mara/sent BECAUSE THERE ARE NO ATTEMPTS TO FIX THEM.

Oh, but, yes, of course, sorcs need a fix the moment they have a use at last. You honestly can sit there and spew this garbage that sorcs hurt everyone while marauders killing people in under 10 seconds unopposed doesn't? You even say they go around demolishing anyway.

You're just another mara who has spent months shooting down any attempt to talk about getting mara the nerf they need- and when someone else gets something you drive out the wahmbulance.

I didn't realize that the other melee classes- the sin and to a degree the PT- were in such bad space either? Sure, ops are- but as you just said, even if this bubble were removed, ops would still be a garbage dps class.

Maybe you should tell BW that there's more classes in the game than mara and sents- because they're the ones who don't seem to realize that.

But seriously, what's wrong with you? You honestly expect, after months of nothing but insults from the classes that are FOTM- sorcs are going to get behind a nerf that would make our class useless again so those classes that spent all that time telling us 'l2p, working as intended, you just suck' whenever we brought up the imbalances of their classes- while those FOTM classes remain untouched?

This. Bubble can actually be a Mara buff if used correctly. Bubble Maras with off GCD stuns that produce almost no resolve = everyone dies. They can kill people 2 or three at a time and you can chain bubble them. This ability is NOT the "anti-Mara" god send you've been waiting for. It's just more frustration as said Maras continue to maul you, only this time with repeated stuns that they can use at will.

Wow, so that's your solution?

"This ability makes it so that marauders can destroy sorcs even faster, SO NERF SORCS!"

You're absolutely brilliant. No really, congrats, it has to take a special kind of smarts to use the argument that the strongest dps class in the game is destroying people- and that's cause to not nerf that class, but to nerf the class they destroy the easiest.

Really, bravo, no, you've convinced me with your completely logical arguments.

Bubbles make marauders too strong- so nerf sorcs. I love it.

what in the hell is wrong with you? You're right, not every fix in the world is about mara/sent because there are no attempts to fix them.

Oh, but, yes, of course, sorcs need a fix the moment they have a use at last. You honestly can sit there and spew this garbage that sorcs hurt everyone while marauders killing people in under 10 seconds unopposed doesn't? You even say they go around demolishing anyway.

You're just another mara who has spent months shooting down any attempt to talk about getting mara the nerf they need- and when someone else gets something you drive out the wahmbulance.

I didn't realize that the other melee classes- the sin and to a degree the pt- were in such bad space either? Sure, ops are- but as you just said, even if this bubble were removed, ops would still be a garbage dps class.

Maybe you should tell bw that there's more classes in the game than mara and sents- because they're the ones who don't seem to realize that.

But seriously, what's wrong with you? You honestly expect, after months of nothing but insults from the classes that are fotm- sorcs are going to get behind a nerf that would make our class useless again so those classes that spent all that time telling us 'l2p, working as intended, you just suck' whenever we brought up the imbalances of their classes- while those fotm classes remain untouched?

qfe!!!!

Wow, so that's your solution?

"This ability makes it so that marauders can destroy sorcs even faster, SO NERF SORCS!"

You're absolutely brilliant. No really, congrats, it has to take a special kind of smarts to use the argument that the strongest dps class in the game is destroying people- and that's cause to not nerf that class, but to nerf the class they destroy the easiest.

Really, bravo, no, you've convinced me with your completely logical arguments.

Bubbles make marauders too strong- so nerf sorcs. I love it.

I lol'd

Chain rooting you as a healer sage? Ehm egress. And no it doesn't affect everyone.

True, low interrupt CDs don't effect everyone. I forgot, most classes don't have many abilities that can be interrupted.

In fact, there's even one class that has a single interruptable ability, and it's a channeled stun so you can't even use your interrupt if they're targeting you.

I'm talking about marauders, btw, in case you didn't notice. You might not of- since most of you marauders still think ravage can be interrupted and you can just walk away from a carnage ravage. That's still the two main 'counters' you will always hear marauders give.

You know- I'm beginning to wonder if these marauders who constantly try to downplay how great their class is are doing so because they've only bought half their abilities- because it sure seems like it.

BTW- if you want to know what two classes have almost all of the abilities that can be interrupted in the game- they're the mercs and the sorcs.

Huh, how about that ****, the two worst classes in the game.

You've got nothing to say and you're saying it too loud. Does the bubble kill? No. Does the Bubble stop peeps dying from the 6.5k retard smash? No. Are you really mad that Maras gonna get nerfed? Yes. Will I be remotely bothered if the bubble gets nerfed? no, as long as maranabs take one in the butt.

One last time I'm going to respond, and even though you're obviously not reading what I write, or what other people who disagree with you write, I'm going to make it clear that I DO read what you write.

No, cheesebubbles do not kill, what they do is set up much more effective kill strategies. That in and of itself I could live with, I wouldn't be happy about it since TTK is already on the fast side, but the thing is that isn't all they do. They escalate the CC war we already have in this game, to a point that it just becomes competely unfun when both sides abuse the cheesebubbles.

I also agree that a cheesebubble won't stop a smash, I don't recall claiming it would.

Am I mad that maras will be nerfed? Not especially, they need it, pretty badly, though not a neft to their dps beyond lessening the aoe of smash, in utility and defensive cds. Sadly, I highly doubt they will be nerfed, and even if they are I feel it's even less likely they will be nerfed in a way that will satisfy anyone. Much like the other nerfs that have come down the pipe, they tend to piss both sides off because they hurt the spec/classes viability in other things and without addressing the main complaints.

And I don't particularly believe your last statement, you seem to have some sort of vendetta against maras to the point you're willing to advocate the use of what is clearly exploiting a broken mechanic for the sake of sticking it to maras.

Also I have no idea why you call them maranabs.