Force bubble way OP

heechJunzi

Actually, it's not, it's marauders saying 'we are so OP that buffs to other classes now make us more OP than the class that was actually buffed- so rather than nerfing us, nerf the UP class that sucks out of their one useful ability'.

It has been said -many- times, that not only is this just a one class issue, but its a global issue and the ability is bugged and being exploted, and it has been said -many- times, that we don't care if you get buffed in another area other than keeping the bugged bubble, and it has been said MANY times that most of us agree that mara's need some changes.

But its pretty clear I'm just talking to a wall at this point. Notably you ignoring basically the entirety of my second post with challenges to you and continuing with this garbage.

So just keep on typing, stupid. I'm done.

NOTE: That goes for everyone else with clear tunnel vision in this thread.

Edited by Sulfuren

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been said -many- times, that not only is this just a one class issue, but its a global issue and the ability is bugged and being exploted, and it has been said -many- times, that we don't care if you get buffed in another area other than keeping the bugged bubble, and it has been said MANY times that most of us agree that mara's need some changes.

But its pretty clear I'm just talking to a wall at this point. Notably you ignoring basically the entirety of my second post with challenges to you and continuing with this garbage.

Prove it's being exploited.

This is what I imagine your reaction would be like if instead every box contained a mara. Just sayin.

Oh and yeah, I lied, I responded again.

Yet you can't prove you aren't bad at the fotm class because of a 3 second stun. Just saying.

Edited by BoDiE

And you need to read my post again, or you're simply too stupid to grasp something in context. We are on the same side, you moron.

Want me to spell it out to you? It's a buff to maras because they are already over the top and that's a problem regardless of bubbles and the reason to why people spec bubbles. No one gives a crap about a bubble on a commando because commando is a crap class that will die anyway. Dooooo youuuuuu understaaaaaand noooooow? Is it easier to comprehend if I type slowely? On the other end we have the melees complaining about not being able to kill stuff, due to being stunned all the time. So it doesnt matter how you twist and turn it, it's going to become a melee issue.

The real problem here are TTK'es. I prefer the stun bubbles because I find them to generally slow down the pace. They're not doing it in an optimal way but that's BW'es fault for changing the stun mechanic instead of brigning down the the burst classes to a reasonable level.

Qqing about sorcs. Don't think so moron

Since you wanted to be specal, I'll add this with both paragraphs. (And don't worry, this won't be the only moment.;))

Lets see, So you say that you can root someone for nine seconds, yet the spec with the same root can kill you in -six-? To lower the CD of the interrupt, you have to go 21 points into anni. 21. So no, they can't, and in terms of how they have everything better than everyone, lets see.

Speed boost only gets buffed with carnage, if you use it with ANY OTHER spec repeatedly, then said mara would be gimping his damage by -a lot-. (Anni Zergs for bleed instant crits/self healing, rage zergs for more smashes.) Carnage doesn't really need to use Zerg unless something needs to die at -that- moment, but that moment doesn't happen every game, has you think it does. The only time A mara should speed boost outside of carnage is ether when they need to help teammates (Hint: Smart people AKA ranked players bring carnage Mara's for this anyway.), or to save a node from being capped at the last moment/Start of the game.

Carnage only get's an extra 10m root, and can buff force charge's root. ..Of course they aren't the only class that have roots, Yet they need them more than you think, can they damage you at range? Derrr no. Ravage I'll get to in just a moment.

Undying rage take's health in order to give us 99% immunity to damage.. yet not stuns/roots/knockbacks unlike another class that can do that every 45sec. (Force shroud) And here's the shocker, you can do the -same exact thing- to a mara when he has cloak of pain up! How awesome is that?

In terms of Camo, here's an idea that people don't seem to get. -Do something that take's them out of camo early.- There are many tools you clearly can use, that includes healing.

Yep, I really destroyed mine. :rolleyes: You did say you played a mara right? With that statement at the start, I really hope you were implying that.

On the same subject, anyone with Augmented WH can destroy a recruit geared player easily, so I don't know why your comparing it to that.. oh wait, its because the -kill time on geared people isn't that fast, and you wanted to overexaduate-.

If a carnage mara use's gore just for ravage, then he's pretty bad. Considering it can be used for effectively with force scream and massacre a lot more has they don't have the chance to suddenly get stunned/knockbacked/Counter obfuscated.

And when do fights last a minute at 50? Again, kite, damage awhile they are out of range, you have -A LOT- more time than you think after knocking him back from the charge to damage him unless he has a grenade.

Counter to stealth has been noted, Obfuscate only works on physical attacks, Counter to CoP has been noted has the same to this so called "immunity" that you think you have, then you go on to repeat what you just said again which I also noted. Charge "interrupt" is such a non-issue sense you need it to close the gap anyway, and again, 21 points into anni tree for 8 second disruption, yet you still haven't put a situation on how a mara killed you in 6 seconds with how you said he "did".

Of course, seeing has you have this idea that "I WIN!" I don't think you'd post that up but instead just glance over all my reply's and counter with absolutely nothing. (Hint: Trolling.)

The Irony of this is that I just gave you a a lot more information on how a mara works than you did. And the best part about all that info is that I was mainly speaking from a 1v1 perspective.. which BW doesn't balance on, which means you have teammates to help counter them even more! :eek:

Maybe you should try reading and thinking harder? Not getting my hopes up.

In terms of crying about this one ability, unlike you, I did this thing called -reading- and -experiencing-, BW did the exact same thing, and everyone else that's against this bubble did too. Now, if you had this ability to read, you would figure out that we didn't want to nerf it outright, ether only put it on the sorc itself or turn it back to a mez, or let it give the correct resolve. But it's pretty clear that you clowns want to keep the CCfest a CCfest and keep everything has it should be, including clicking off the bubble, which is more of a problem than mara's period.

And by the way? Don't try to reply to one thing and call it your counter argument, reply to the entire post.

To end, I'll just edit up your post a bit has it connects to exactly what your doing.

Tldr. A QQ is a QQ tbh. A non factor QQ at that

Thanks for posting your thoughts about the stun bubble and its Resolve value. We do plan on making some changes to the bubble in the future, but we're still looking at some different options for addressing concerns about it. We'll continue taking your feedback into account and will let you know more when we can.

Roughly translated as we are looking to bow down to the maranabs again but we don't care because everyone plays one and hey! We have f2p so we are making bucks on the cartel. For all the sorcs we are about to nerf get the lube ready. You're going to need it.

Clear tunnel vision because I'm saying to look at something other than the groupwide stun bubble of a class meant to be a group utility/CC class- apparantly, since they have no other roll?

Fine, I'll bite even though I know I shouldn't.

If you people really want to prove you want CC to diminish, and you really want to show this isn't about getting marauders something while nerfing sorcs- then aim the complaints at CC.

Why not ask for a nerf to the CC of marauders? Carnage get 36 seconds of roots per minute- that's resolve ignoring immobilizes. 8 second interrupt CD. AoE mez. A stun. Within one minute, a marauder can interrupt you seven times, root you twelve times for 3 seconds each, mez you and a group, and stun you.

A sorc can mez just you if they can get the cast off, they have a conal KB with a root attached- 20 second CD, with a 2 second immobilize that'll last 5 seconds without damage (like a mez), a 12 second interrupt (for interrupting sorcs and mercs... the two deadliest classes), a stun. In one minute- a sorc can root you for 6 seconds or 15 if you take no damage, can mez one person if allowed to free cast, can do one active stun- even if you added it all up and were to say no damage was taken during the roots (which isn't the case for marauders) you end up with far less time a sorc can keep someone CCed than the roots alone- if we take out the stun bubble. Make that bubble self only and not declickable as people are asking- and we get 9 seconds of stun per minute we can't control... is resolve controlled, and we still end up with less overall CC than the roots of the marauder's CC heavy spec alone.

So- if you really want CC lessened- why are you looking at a class that is supposedly meant to have good CC? Why not look at classes that have high burst, mobility and survival and fix their CC? Before you marauders answer with the obvious 'well cuz we play marauders and can't stand a nerf- nerf sorcs!'- yes, I obviously know why people want sorcs nerfed and marauders not looked at- I'm merely saying it for effect- the effect being showing how this is not about people wanting CC reduced, but about people wanting sorc CC reduced while their own is untouched.

You want some fixes to the heaviness of CC? Fine, here's some fixes that will give marauders a nerf.

- Force charge doesn't immobilize- stagger is moved to the third row (to be carnage exclusive) and gives a 1.5 second immobilize rather than 0.5 seconds. This makes carnage more firmly the CC tree, and seeing as marauders always are saying force charge doesn't have an immobilize unless you spec for it- I don't think most marauders will even realize the difference.

- Displacement causes a root that breaks on damage like a mez, but keeps the length

-Root ravage untouched, but, ravage can be interrupted with an interrupt- again, most marauders won't notice since the number one counter they give when telling sorcs to l2p is 'just interrupt it', well, now that advice will be accurate

- AoE mez has a two second cast time- gives people some time to interrupt it

- make force choke jugg only- heck, most marauders only complain about this ability and say it's utterly useless, so again, they won't even notice it's gone

- put crippling slash on a 12 second CD and make it last 6 seconds to be on par with force slow- why have a better snare than a kiting class anyway?

- move obliterate into the annihilation tree- there, you have a bit of a nerf for rage mara (that's just a small one right? Like how they told sorcs getting instant proc Dark Infusion and instant proc Chain Lightning- the strongest heal and damage they had- removed entirely was 'just a small nerf'). Oh, but replace it with something useful- like, make force charge instead make the next smash cost no rage.

There we go, some nerfs to CC that I don't think will make lol-smashers more powerful as the buff to sorcs did- this nerf also shouldn't nerf the UP class sorcs like a nerf to the bubble will. Less CC- problem solved.

Oh, and before mara start complaining 'but now we has no CC!', oh don't worry about it. See, pvp is a group game, and what you lack will be made up by another class. Just get a sorc to cast stun bubble on you- bam, you have CC!

Wait, where have I heard this before...

"Sorcs are fine with 1.2, they aren't supposed to be able to heal on their own or do great amounts of damage- they can do fine if they have a tank guarding them. You can't expect to be able to do everything in the game by yourself. If you're good, you'll learn to deal and get a tank to protect you at all times."

Oh right- marauders, you guys said it. Well, don't worry- if you want to be able to CC someone, just make sure you always have a sorc with you. You'll learn to deal if you're good, and you can't expect to do everything in the game by yourself.

Buuuuuuuut- people don't want CC reduced, not when the reduction targets themselves- so please, keep focusing on getting sorcs a nerf and focusing on ignoring marauders.

Actually, it's not, it's marauders saying 'we are so OP that buffs to other classes now make us more OP than the class that was actually buffed- so rather than nerfing us, nerf the UP class that sucks out of their one useful ability'.

/scrolls down and reads the rest of your post

And there we go again. Another person saying this needs a nerf before it makes the game stun and smash fest- while trying to dissuade people from talking about the real problem- that marauders can do this much damage this fast.

Surely you, sorc whiner, can find something else to do than whine about sorc abilities. Want to know why marauders are the center of every argument? Because they make themselves the center of every argument. Here's a thread packed with marauders asking for sorcs to get a nerf- after months of marauders barging into every thread by sorcs, dps ops and mercs- telling them to l2p, that they suck, that their class is fine- and that the reason why marauders are dominating isn't because marauders are good, but because only good players play marauders, and bad players pick other classes.

If they didn't want to be the center of everything- they shouldn't have spent 6 months deflecting any attempt to talk about the issues with their class being OP- while doing everything they could to prevent any other class from getting a buff.

As you say- there's 50000 threads about marauders- yet nothing has been done about it. You say everyone just wants bubble stuns gone? Well, looks to me by your own admission what everyone really wants is marauders finally looked at after half a year of non-stop, uncontested domination.

And yet, after months of us saying what's wrong with our class, and everyone saying what's wrong with marauders being this strong- BW doesn't say a single thing.

One big thread on sorc force bubble stun though- and BAM, marauders get a response from the devs instantly.

When I make a thread about sorc problems in the sorc forum- I don't get sins or ops telling me to shut up, if anything they'll agree or at least accept what I'm saying- but sure and rain, on the first page a marauder will come in and start talking about how because he gets owned by sorcs, they're fine, and nothing's wrong, and it's time to learn to play, etc.... Like clockwork they descend, every single time- for half a year.

Now- because we have one thing that can ruin their day a bit, they want to come give crocodile tears and act like they are suddenly harbingers of balance? ********- I'm not buying it, nobody's buying it, and frankly they can take their own advice and learn to play.

You just won the thread my friend. Anything else after this post qqing about sorcs is now owned. FACT!

Prove it's being exploited.

Only thing I'm bothering to give you sense I already am going to get the response of "THAT'S NOT EXPLOTING L2P" from the other -five- one sentence posts from you.

BTW - They only lost one game in that entire video.

Edited by Sulfuren

Only thing I'm giving you sense I already am going to get the response of "THAT'S NOT EXPLOTING L2P" from the other three one sentence posts from you.

BTW - They only lost one game in that entire video.

A premade of three who know how to play... of course they won't lose much.

So, I guess it's an exploit in your books to have 3 mara group up and 100-0 people with chain smashes?

Whether or not what you showed was cheap, made pvp unfun for others, etc.....- not an exploit.

Stun bubble has been 'making pvp unfun' for a short time compared to how long marauders have been doing it- deal with marauders first, then move on to the stun bubble.... if of course with the reduced TTK the bubble is even still a problem.

Also- your video makes stunbubbles look like more fun than I've had since pre-1.2 in this game, if anything I want it nerfed even less now. Stunbubbles are so much fun- I say we get more!

Edited by fungihoujo

Whether or not what you showed was cheap, made pvp unfun for others, etc.....- not an exploit.

So. How were they chain stunning people then?

Chain smashing, although I'll agree that it's cheap.. does require -some- type of set up and need's to use the ability the right way to use it.

Also, they even use bubble stun awhile -STUNNED-.

Edited by Sulfuren

One person was using a stun, then the second, then the third. Kind of like how one mara can use a smash, then a second, then a third.- that's how, did you not watch it?

Also- they fill resolve dozens of times in the vid, they just stop filming at that point for the first half of the video. Ultimately- they're a CC class using 3 people to CC to the max...

What do you think marauders would say if you were to call having three mara team up on you global you an exploit? Unfair- maybe- but ultimately they'd say 'nobody should survive 2 DPS on them'.

Until they make it so you can survive 2 or 3 dps on you while trying to survive- they shouldn't make it so bunched up players can avoid being CCed by 3 people aiming to chain CC above all else.

Chain smashing, although I'll agree that it's cheap.. does require -some- type of set up and need's to use the ability the right way to use it.

Also, they even use bubble stun awhile -STUNNED-.

The bubble requires you to move right up to someone... as a class that has no gap closers. Pop it from a distance.

Yeah... bubble stun procs while stunned... what, should the bubble not work while stunned? I don't see your point here.

Until they make it so you can survive 2 or 3 dps on you while trying to survive- they shouldn't make it so bunched up players can avoid being CCed by 3 people aiming to chain CC above all else.

What kind of logic is this?

I've given you the fact on how its an exploit, but your saying to change something that ISN'T exploiting at before changing this?

You know what, I have an even better challenge for the folks posting in this thread.

Post a video of your WH augmented toon or team fighting against three smashers for an -entire- match, and then make one fighting Hybrids in a different or even the same match.

Then, we can finally compare both of this issues and see which one is worse, and quite frankly, this three smashing stuff so far doesn't have solid proof to be worse than hybrid bubbles, and IMO its not even has common has the bubble exploit.

The bubble requires you to move right up to someone... as a class that has no gap closers. Pop it from a distance.

:sul_default:

Yeah... bubble stun procs while stunned... what, should the bubble not work while stunned? I don't see your point here.

THEY CAN CLICK OFF THE BUFF TO APPLY THE STUN AWHILE STUNNED.

dude...

massacre+gore+force scream and the bubble is gone.

Read the rest of the thread.

What kind of logic is this?

I've given you the fact on how its an exploit, but your saying to change something that ISN'T exploiting at before changing this?

You know what, I have an even better challenge for the folks posting in this thread.

Post a video of your WH augmented toon or team fighting against three smashers for an -entire- match, and then make one fighting Hybrids in a different or even the same match.

Then, we can finally compare both of this issues and see which one is worse, and quite frankly, this three smashing stuff so far doesn't have solid proof to be worse than hybrid bubbles, and IMO its not even has common has the bubble exploit.

WH augmented has what to do with CC exactly? You're right... three smashers don't have proof to be worse than bubbles... because, uh, they aren't. CC bubble has given sorcs a chance to get kills- because they don't have an 8k aoe instant low CD ability like smash.

And you- even after saying you want this to be about CC- are still trying to downplay how OP marauders are- which brings me back to my point that this isn't about reducing CC- you pointedly ignored my post on reducing the CC of marauders- this is about nerfing sorcs.

You didn't give me a fact anyway- you gave a video and left it at that. You see an exploit- I see sorcs doing what they could do since before launch, just with a stun instead of a mez. Where is the exploit? Chain stunning isn't an exploit, especially if you're using 3 people to do it, and especially since resolve does kick in.

Unfair? Perhaps- but maybe you should ask for more defensives and escapes for non-marauder classes to avoid being stunlocked, and maybe put other classes on par with marauder defensives for once.

edit- I'll get right on that video though, because I have an aug WH team and a second aug WH team I can pit against each other whenever I feel like it- why don't you do it since you seem to think that's something we just have.

Edited by fungihoujo

:sul_default:

THEY CAN CLICK OFF THE BUFF TO APPLY THE STUN AWHILE STUNNED.

Read the rest of the thread.

Maybe they heard you like stuns, so they put some stuns in your stuns so you can stun while you're stunned... dawg.

Edited by fungihoujo

And you- even after saying you want this to be about CC- are still trying to downplay how OP marauders are- which brings me back to my point that this isn't about reducing CC- you pointedly ignored my post on reducing the CC of marauders- this is about nerfing sorcs.

I ignored it because I ALREADY AGREED THAT SOME SHOULD BE TONED DOWN, but at the LEVEL that you want to tone it down to that's too much. Remember that class comparison between maras, assassins, and snipers I challenged you to do? You still haven't done that, so I don't need to say any more to the changes.

You didn't give me a fact anyway- you gave a video and left it at that. You see an exploit- I see sorcs doing what they could do since before launch, just with a stun instead of a mez. Where is the exploit? Chain stunning isn't an exploit, especially if you're using 3 people to do it, and especially since resolve does kick in.

I actually attempted to tell you exactly why it was an exploit, add to that the low resolve building and how they basically can reapply and stun the person for there entire lifebar, but this is how you responded to it.

Maybe they heard you like stuns, so they put some stuns in your stuns so you can stun while you're stunned... dawg.

I'm not talking with you anymore, because its clear that your advocating for this to stay has it is and you -do- know how out of control this has become.. and -like- it.

I'll just wait and see how 1.6 goes...

I ignored it because I ALREADY AGREED THAT SOME SHOULD BE TONED DOWN, but at the LEVEL that you want to tone it down to that's too much. Remember that class comparison between maras, assassins, and snipers I challenged you to do? You still haven't done that, so I don't need to say any more to the changes.

I actually attempted to tell you exactly why it was an exploit, add to that the low resolve building and how they basically can reapply and stun the person for there entire lifebar, but this is how you responded to it.

I'm not talking with you anymore, because its clear that your advocating for this to stay has it is and you -do- know how out of control this has become.. and -like- it.

I'll just wait and see how 1.6 goes...

Let's see- game out of control already with lolrauders for 6 months, no fix in sight... now game 'out of control' with sorc bubbles- people wanting the bubble gone so it can go back to lolrauders being out of control. No, I don't know why I'm against this change, it's almost like I don't have faith BW will nerf lolrauders and buff sorcs- how did that happen?

So sorry I'm not playing nice as OP classes beg for my class to be nerfed :rolleyes: yet again.

Frankly- I've done enough class comparisons with marauders and 'insert class x here' for people like you asking for it- what happens? Ignored, they pick one ability I compare, they say 'yeah, well, marauders have a useless stun so that means they aren't OP'. It takes time and effort to go through these abilities one by one- when it will have no effect- and even the abilities I have brought up in this thread, just one or two at a time- are getting that exact response from you people.

Ultimately- snipers have some good defense for countering melee, yes, but they're either immobile or an easy target, they have their weaknesses and even as the only mara counter of note I still know how to beat them on a mara- they have no escape, and their charge immunity only works when they aren't moving- they are easily nullified by los. I assume when you say sins you're joking in comparing them to marauders- but at this point I can't tell.

You didn't tell me how it's an exploit- you told me how it's unfair. I told you in turn how being globalled by three marauder smashes is also unfair. Yeah, it sucks being chain stunned- it sucks being dominated by marauders for 6 months too, yet nothing gets done about that one. Ultimately- it's not an exploit. It's using a mechanic that has been in the game since launch (so if it's an exploit, it's one that BW has never said is one in almost a year, and never tried to fix), just now with a new stun- which BW knowingly put in the game- and a low resolve cost. For this to be an exploit, BW would have to have put in the wrong amount of resolve. As they aren't saying that- this is instead a poor balancing attempt- which I have said a hundred times in this very thread by pointing out that of all the things sorcs were asking for- a buff to the bubble, more reliance on lightning hybridization, and extra CC were never part of that.

But- if we ask for six months for healing, damage, survival, mobility- and they give us CC instead, I'm not going to say 'oh, no thanks, we'd rather you nerf that so we have nothing', no, I'm going to use the one tool they actually did give us.

When they give marauders the nerf they need, increase the TTK with some classes, buff up mercs and sorcs, give ops something to do after their stealth burst combo- then I will gladly talk about what needs to be done about these bubbles. Until then- no, I'm not going to support a nerf to an underperforming class when there's nothing in the works for over half a year to deal with how godlike marauders are.

Honestly I stopped posting in this thread just because the melee QQ's don't get it. It honestly seems like bioware is does not even consider the sorcerer to be a pvp class. Posting paragraph long analyses of gameplay mechanics and other class abilities always fall on deaf ears. Most of the posters in this fourm aren't concerned with "balancing" this game or even improving it. Rather than trying to take a "fair" approach or come up with reasonable solutions to Sorc/Sage problems the average forum user wants just the opposite. They just want the bubble stun nerfed to uselessness so that tunnel visioning sorcs returns to the viable tactic it has always been.

Its honestly disheartening spending the time out of your day writing trying to explain the problems and possible solutions just to get responses like "Sorc bubble is op, my class doesn't have a bubble so sorc bubble should be removed"

This is not to even tackle the point that all the Advanced classes with a healer spec have yet to have a viable dps spec for rated

Let's see- game out of control already with lolrauders for 6 months, no fix in sight... now game 'out of control' with sorc bubbles- people wanting the bubble gone so it can go back to lolrauders being out of control. No, I don't know why I'm against this change, it's almost like I don't have faith BW will nerf lolrauders and buff sorcs- how did that happen?

So sorry I'm not playing nice as OP classes beg for my class to be nerfed :rolleyes: yet again.

Frankly- I've done enough class comparisons with marauders and 'insert class x here' for people like you asking for it- what happens? Ignored, they pick one ability I compare, they say 'yeah, well, marauders have a useless stun so that means they aren't OP'. It takes time and effort to go through these abilities one by one- when it will have no effect- and even the abilities I have brought up in this thread, just one or two at a time- are getting that exact response from you people.

Ultimately- snipers have some good defense for countering melee, yes, but they're either immobile or an easy target, they have their weaknesses and even as the only mara counter of note I still know how to beat them on a mara- they have no escape, and their charge immunity only works when they aren't moving- they are easily nullified by los. I assume when you say sins you're joking in comparing them to marauders- but at this point I can't tell.

You didn't tell me how it's an exploit- you told me how it's unfair. I told you in turn how being globalled by three marauder smashes is also unfair. Yeah, it sucks being chain stunned- it sucks being dominated by marauders for 6 months too, yet nothing gets done about that one. Ultimately- it's not an exploit. It's using a mechanic that has been in the game since launch (so if it's an exploit, it's one that BW has never said is one in almost a year, and never tried to fix), just now with a new stun- which BW knowingly put in the game- and a low resolve cost. For this to be an exploit, BW would have to have put in the wrong amount of resolve. As they aren't saying that- this is instead a poor balancing attempt- which I have said a hundred times in this very thread by pointing out that of all the things sorcs were asking for- a buff to the bubble, more reliance on lightning hybridization, and extra CC were never part of that.

But- if we ask for six months for healing, damage, survival, mobility- and they give us CC instead, I'm not going to say 'oh, no thanks, we'd rather you nerf that so we have nothing', no, I'm going to use the one tool they actually did give us.

When they give marauders the nerf they need, increase the TTK with some classes, buff up mercs and sorcs, give ops something to do after their stealth burst combo- then I will gladly talk about what needs to be done about these bubbles. Until then- no, I'm not going to support a nerf to an underperforming class when there's nothing in the works for over half a year to deal with how godlike marauders are.

Completely correct, Thanks for taking the time to write it all out.