Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote before but two pieces that really bugging me for a long time:

The Acolyte Bracers are craftable bracers, but it don't have the orange end piece. And I really want that since it's the only one looking like a jewelry bracelet, and fits nice to a few gear pieces. (Little correction: only the republic skin is relevant, the imperial just a plain boring bracer no different than any in the game. So I wish for the nice rep skin for both factions.)

The other is the Bounty Hunter's quest reward gun, the Manhunter Blaster. Two guns like that just fits perfectly for a mercenary but the only one in the game is the reward. The legacy weapon uses the same model but it's not moddable, and only usable for a short time.

I DO think this two pieces should be in the game as craftable options, or vendor pieces, but I'd pay CC for them in an instant if that's the only way to get them.

The "Trellised Jacket" available as a white statless item from various medium armor vendors throughout the galaxy. I'd love to see a lot of those white statless items converted into moddable outfits, as they often look quite good but for obvious reasons see absolutely no use.

New armor sets, not just the same armor with different colors.

Imp and Pub Trooper armor sets new ones with more variations

Imp Red Guard sets

Imp and Pub Pilot Sets

Bionic replacement for limbs

Just basic sets that should of been included in the game from the begining. The moddable Outfits should also scale a little better so more people would use them. Not many people use them because of the fact they dont scale well with level like the rest of the higher armor sets you buy.

I for one would like some dresses/skirts for medium armour - on the Republic side. A female smuggler shouldn't be limited to trousers should they? - The only moddable skirt so far suitable for (med armour) Smugglers is the sandpeople one that was a reward at the Chevin Aquisition - And that's a rather drab 2-tone brown in standard colour.

The 'colour match to chest pice' could extend to colour match to any single piece - though I appreciate that's probably a lot more work for the DEVs.

I love the hoodlum jacket - the scarf around the neck rocks. -But unless a moddable one drops and I'm unaware, it's apparently only for empire players.

What's with the change of gear if one passes a piece from empire to republic - Can't we be grown up and let people have what they want. - Most players have characters on both sides tied to legacy.... So the restriction seems rather petty.

I suspsect everyone has asked for short skirts, evening wear, jackets with collars, etc. -But I second their suggestions!

The "Trellised Jacket" available as a white statless item from various medium armor vendors throughout the galaxy. I'd love to see a lot of those white statless items converted into moddable outfits, as they often look quite good but for obvious reasons see absolutely no use.

That is true!

I'd also like to see some non robe/cape style Jedi gear.

And more hooded non Jedi gear. (For my agent in particular)

More helmets wearable with hoods, knight versions, goggles only is kind of boring

face masks, for those who can't wear helmets or for use with hoods.

Thought of another thing. Dark Sabers. As seen in The Clone Wars series. And no, the black core light sabers are nothing like dark sabers.

Edited by Evgen

As a maurader I would pay coins for something as simple as [Prototype] Venerable Vindicator's Chestguard as long as it was adaptive so I could ware it as mediun armour.

Despite both being Sith Warriors the Jugs heavy armour look far superior to the Mauraders sets which are a horrible fushion of light and heavy components to make an ugly look.

I'd spend all my 2k+ cartel coins on cloth / armor / weapon dye alone.. I'd even buy more cartel coins to make it so-

Various stuff for inspiration:

- Starkiller, Darth Maul, Altair, Darth Talon,

- Master Chief, Commander Shepard, Iron Man,

oh and cloth / armor / weapon dye which would fix most design issues.. and cloth / armor / weapon dye and even some more cloth / armor / weapon dye.. :rak_03:

Edited by eclipce

As a maurader I would pay coins for something as simple as [Prototype] Venerable Vindicator's Chestguard as long as it was adaptive so I could ware it as mediun armour.

Despite both being Sith Warriors the Jugs heavy armour look far superior to the Mauraders sets which are a horrible fushion of light and heavy components to make an ugly look.

The jugs have the cool armor hooded robe later on and we marauders are stuck with ugly spandex ;C......FRUSTRATION FTW !!!!

I would shell out cartel coins for a trooper outfits that:

1. Don't have a backpack! Well over 2/3rds of our orange outfits have backpacks.

2. Uses two dark colors on the chest piece, instead of having one always be white or yellow. It'd be nice to created a darker trooper outfit that actually makes sense from a camo standpoint.