Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

JovethGonzalez

For the Republic I would like:

Columi Trooper gear for level 1!

Jedi heavy armor, actual armor, like on the character creation screen, not a bathrobe.

Consular armor with PANTS, not a skirt.

Smuggler longcoat gear for level 1.

For the Empire I would like:

Mercenary Elite gear for level 1.

Sith Warriors, the armor Thana Vesh on Taris uses(http://www.torhead.com/npc/evYqp1y/thana-vesh#screenshots;view:10024)

Inquisitors, well, already getting the armor I want there =P

I just want a custom version of this helmet for Agents:http://www.torhead.com/item/6EuE3vM/polyplast-barrage-headgear(You get the jist of it from the item logo)

I prefer the Republic side of things, but I felt the Empire also deserves some love =)

However, more than anything I really want gun holsters!

Hell, even cosmetic items like grenades sticking to your belt, maybe a knife on your chest plate and a gun on your hip would be instant buys from my end, the more I can customize my trooper the better.

Edited by Kelleth

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats /helmets that didn't make you look like Londo from Babylon 5. Or to put it another way, DEATH TO THE SIDEWAYS HEADFIN!

Earlier moddable helmets for all classes and armor weights.

More Adaptive moddable patterns.

Low level Trooper armor that looks like armor, rather than a sweatsuit for the New Orleans Saints.

As to jedi-sith robes, how about an option in the character customization box that says 'Hood Up / Down' AND 'Legs Pants or Skirts'?

More helmet or hat options for Smugglers.

A Barber Shop, where you can change hair style and add scars / tattoos.

The ability to give your companion your mod armor as a hand-me-down in certain common sense situations. For example, the Trooper should be able to give Aric Jorgan orange moddable gear for 'Trooper or Jedi Knight' [such as the Republic Trooper set] or Kaliyo wearing Imperial Agent medium gear. Obviously, the same logic wouldn't work for the droids or companions who are restricted in their armor choices, like the Bounty Hunter's Mako.

Edited by Usagi_Kocho
Additions to text

What do we want? For starters, adjustable hoods. Seems like we have a choice - either you can wear a robe you like that covers up the hairstyle you spent so much time deciding on, or you can have your head uncovered and wear something hideous. If it were an unlocable feature from the cartel, it'd be the first thing I'd invest in. Please get this emplimented!!

As for actual outfits, I'd like to see the Imperial version of the Traditional Demicot Vestments available for cartel coins. The outfit is awesome, but totally unsithly. This blue robe with gold armorings begs to be worn by my jedi, but if I transfer the same garment to him, I wind up with something terrible looking. Please give us a Pub-friendly version of this garment that looks like the Imp one.

I'd put in votes for the following (duplicating at least some earlier wishes in this thread):

Pants for the forcewielder who doesn't like skirts

Adjustable hoods

The clothes that Darth Ikoral's adds wear

Sith duelling leathers for the Darth who has everything else (upgraded level compared to the original)

I'd like to further support the notion for more pants for Consulars/Inquisitors.

Also, I would like some unrealistic and skimpy gear options for male characters. Basically make this real http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=425762 and I will let you have all my money. Especially the "hood-up, open jackets with bare-chests" Jedi/Sith options, because it is both really sexy and really ******. Win/win, no?

Edited by redhuntinghat

Links are linkes to wookiepedia with pics of the armors

Witches of Dathomir .....http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Witches_of_Dathomir

Dathomirian armor ..... http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dathomirian

Chittlin Armor (worn by Bane but predated him as he found out about it from an ancient datacron) ..... http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Bane

Darth Krayt's Armor ..... http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Krayt (have to scroll down to where he is sitting on throne to see it all)

.... That is a couple i knew i liked before looking ... but seriously folks ... if you run out of ideas there is an endless amount of information on wookiepedia as well as the "OLD REPUBLIC COMICS" from dark horse alot of those armors and robes both jedi and sith are not available in game at this moment .... plus all the armor types you already have that are not available in orange moddable now.

For EMPIRE side appearance items I would really love to see these:

Heavy

Sith Juggernaught Battlemaster Mask

Elite War Medic Helmet

Reinforced Diatium Headgear

Fortified Electrum Chestguard Black robe with red trims

Medium

Marauder's Headgear

Sith Marauder Battlemaster Mask

Sith Marauder Battlemaster Vest

Marauder Elite Headgear

Primeval Ardent Blade's Vest In red

Primeval Ardent Blade's Vest In black

Light

Ancient Battlemind's Headgear in black with silver bars (Wish this would be fixed already so it can be worn under a hood, it shows this in all images of the outfit in the cartel market, in the CGI movie Return and in the concept art.

Muse Vestments in black (Would be lovely if a version was available where the model was covered at the stomach for females)

Sund Tech Zeyd-Cloth Tunic with a hood

Hardwire Techno Chancery shirt (Would be lovely if a version was available where the model was covered at the stomach for females)

Light saber colors

Please Stop all these colored core lightsaber colors, they really don't look that great. especially the new purple / pink and orange / yellow. Cant we just have normal white core lightsabers with a huge vareity of different shades of colours, would love to see some colors such as:

Dark Orange (reddish orange)

Maroon

Light Green

Pale blue

Lavender

Imperial Guard armor is in the game, just restricted to Collectors Edition players.

Actully no, thats the imperial trooper armor.

The Imperial Guard armor is actully in the game in a range of colours and variations of shoulderpads and capes, but its currently a Medium Armor only. I think there is a rare Heavy armor variant of one though

1. An outfit like Luke wore in Jabba’s Palace/Rancor Pit for Shadows/Consulars

2. Hood up/down option. Some of us like them, some of us don't.

3. If the outfit has a cloak, make it optionally visible (see Luke's Jabba outfit, starts cloaked, ends not cloaked)

Actually, pretty much any of Luke's-style outfits for Shadows. Especially like I mentioned above, the final Vader/Emperor fight outfit, the initial Vader/Luke-Ow-I-lost-my-hand fight outfit, stuff like that.

In my opinion Light side Jedi are supposed to be humble, plain, subdued, thoughtful creatures more interested in the common good than their personal appearance. I don't think gigantic shoulderpads and fancy designs on their outfits would be something they'd be into.

Also, I don't recall him wearing a cloak once and he's, you know, Jedi-like...

Edited by Kawfup

I miss LOTRO's outfit system, which had outfit slots for PVE which were not operable for PVP (so you could estimate your opponent's real gear). This may not work for PvP servers (or perhaps just don't let it work for any PvP area -- outside of starter worlds and so on).

Costume panels were purchasable in the cash store, so you could have the holiday or seasonal outfits without cluttering your bank, and so on.

Again not unique to LOTRO, and desireable for RP/story rich games.

1. Jedi knight armor without hoods!

2. Trench coats like the spies get or dusters like the smuggler in the "return" trailer for smugglers (that don't have puffy pimp collars!)

3. More pants oriented outfits for sith marauders, like Thanna Vesh's outfit

4. Scout trooper looking helmets like the frontline helmets the companions get

And on a side note, an armor dye kit in some shape or form! Even if its for just chest peices. That would be the greatest thing ever!

I haven't read all the posts above so I don't know if this has been suggested or not but, could we please get light armored sith and jedi pants that are pants and not dresses, or at least like they are for obi wan and qui-gon in the movies, long tunics that come to about the knees with pants underneath. It seems more logical for jedi or sith to wear clothing more suited for adventuring than full, ornate robes like they would wear when they meet with the senate.

Thanks.

EDIT: also if you could make armor similar to the armor that starkiller wore in the force unleashed (specifically the raxus prime set) that would be epic

Edited by RuneYagami
more thoughts