Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

JovethGonzalez

-Kallig's helmet. Inquisitor gets that headgear in class quest after Nar Shaddaa

-Heavy Jedi armor (that which was worn by Jedi who was fighting with Darth Malgus in trailer) It would be cool to play in that armor with 2 lightsabers or dual-bladed lightsaber

-Satele Shan armor

Edited by WolffePL

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are already some great threads out there for suggestions. The requests for all the NPC armor that is seen from both the rep and imp space stations are great ideas.

I think that there should be a section in the cartel market for chest pieces then also one for helmets/hats. I'd really like a nice hat for my BH...

Queen Amidala type outfits. Please give us color. Lots of color and shine!

You gotta be kidding, the problem with the outfits in the game is that far too much of the gear is to colored and shinney, when one simply wants some plain black gear. Take the Black Hole gear for instance, had they just dropped all the colouring a lot of the gear would look amazing.

Hey folks, the Cartel Market team wants your help and advice in determining possible future content.

Specifically, they want to hear about what current in-game outfits you’ve been envious of that you would love to see available for other classes as moddable outfits. Please post your thoughts and ideas below!

And you couldn`t have done this in March.. because...?

After getting the Trailblazer jacket on the PTS, I also have this to add.

Make sure that with the new items added in, that they color match to the colors on the chest piece.

I'm getting tired of seeing these "themes" that seem to have been designed by a colorblind retarded monkey, that use colors that are not found anywhere on the chest piece.

If people want the colors as designed, they will use they full set.

We don't need bright colors on all pieces of gear.

If the chest piece is black, have it color match to black.

Trenchcoats that aren't puffy and don't have the small life-preserver around the neck. Also, some nice spacer type helmets that don't cover the face.

OMG, this! I despise the smuggler coats with those gosh-awful neck linings that would most likely obscure anything he tried to turn his head to look at. I inevitable stick my smuggler in medium armors designed for Jedi, rather than make him look like a gangster fool.

I didn't read through this topic, so maybe this has already been mentioned.

I always wanted the Smuggler "cowboy hat" for my Agent. She's a bit of a Western fanatic. Shoot, she would carry a six-shooter-style blaster pistol if she were allowed to equip one (and if one existed pre-Cartel Market). Also, as a sidebar, please make all new armor coming to the Cartel Market available in multiple color schemes. Some of the armor currently on there would look great if they were different colors, primarily darker colors.

I would like to have all the unavailable PVP Armor that we are no longer to have i.e: Champion/Centurion Modable Gear.

We should have some exclusive Orange Modable like the gunslinger jacket but in red for instance, or the Imperial Officer Costume (Hooligan) in red, blue, green, etc...

Hey folks, the Cartel Market team wants your help and advice in determining possible future content.

Specifically, they want to hear about what current in-game outfits you’ve been envious of that you would love to see available for other classes as moddable outfits. Please post your thoughts and ideas below!

Lek'ku wrap. Why this wasn't in the game I'll never understand.