Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

JovethGonzalez

I'd like to see the SHAME colored "fix the stuttering/blaster bolts going everywhere except at the target/shader complexity and general graphic glitches that 1.4 introduced and have not been fixed for six weeks. FIX IT NAO!" chestpiece on the cartel shop. :rak_03:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revan outfit (not the one hes currently wearing, remove the shoulder pad looking thing that wraps around his neck and emphasize his armor)

Neo Crusader Armor

HK-51 talking in story-line convos

Guild/ Player Housing and the customization thereof

Guild Achievements/Unlockables

Customizable ships/ the abilty to use ships that you've unlocked from your other characters

Black Color Crystal

The Darksaber

Ability to use your own characters as your companions. (or maybe allow them to come assist while in Heroic Moment)

Ability to Add a Hood to your Outfit

Undead Mounts (as caused by the plague from Red Harvest)

Kel DOr PLayable Race

Mini Games like Pazaak and Sabaac

Swoop Racing

More to come

Edited by Bcupz

Hood-up robes for Sith and hood-down robes for Jedi :)

Particularly Malgus' hood-up variant of the Sith Champion set. And Satele's outfit for Consulars would be amazing too! Even if it was a reskin so that Satele's version remains unique.

Would be quite nifty to have the Sith Champion, Vendetta, Battlelord and Force Magister sets available for a wider range of classes but I understand the appeal of having "class-specific" sets too.

There are a whole bunch of social outfits that never made it in the game that would be great to see too, they can be found in a link in this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=549418

I support this. The hood up/down should really be an option to tick of in the character screen or in the option imo. So make every robe with and without hoods from now on please! :)

More Kotor items. The half skull yellow T-Visor one, the pink ops visor one, the half faced/chin one that was for lightsiders with + persuade. The different force sects style robes/sets, a green force robe for Corellian Jedi, that blaster assault t cannon Canderous used. Sith warblade, the black one. Silver/ viridian bronze true gold color color crystals - black and white cores for all.

Sets like the Republic trooper chestguard in colors other than orange and purple. I mean just because your studio is in Austin, doesn't mean everything has to have the burnt orange of the Texas Longhorns on it. And I notice there's very little maroon and white.

And why do all of the 'neutral' armors have cool looks for the Empire, but when you try and put it on a Republic character it looks hideous. Scoundrel Suit is one example I can think of. Looks awesome on an agent, but actually put it on a scoundrel and it turns into a long coat with an inflatable collar.

A pet Ewok would be cool! Or later on a new content to add the planet Endor to the maps and we can go get our own Ewok pet!

I do hope you're joking... Besides, Endor hasn't been discovered this far back. I believe.

Hey folks, the Cartel Market team wants your help and advice in determining possible future content.

Specifically, they want to hear about what current in-game outfits you’ve been envious of that you would love to see available for other classes as moddable outfits. Please post your thoughts and ideas below!

First and foremost:

- Flex heavy body armor (make available as medium and light armor version too PLEASE)

((This is the hooded robe that juggernauts get; please make it available for all empire force users))

- Fortified electrum chestguard (make available as medium and light armor version too)

- Reinforced fiber chestguard (for medium and light armor)

- Marauder elite headgear (heavy and light)

- ceramic alloy vest (all armor classes)

- marauder's leggings (light+heavy)

- Rugged war boots (heavy + light)

- mercenary elite helmet (for companions)

- reinforced diatium handgear (medium + light armor)

- herloss plasteel cuirass (med+light)

- prototype syncronics rigorcord helmet (make it customizable please)

- prototype systech rigorcord cuirass (make it customizable please, these two look awesome on Vette and other agents but arent custom)

- mercenary's helmet (make it customizable please)

p.s please make it possible to synchronize the companion costume colors the same way as with player character.

Edited by Karkais

Hey folks, the Cartel Market team wants your help and advice in determining possible future content.

Specifically, they want to hear about what current in-game outfits you’ve been envious of that you would love to see available for other classes as moddable outfits. Please post your thoughts and ideas below!

Current? I'd prefer new armor sets in the Cartel Market. Not rehashed things I can already get.

In one of the introduction cinematics, a Sith inquisitor wears his warrior mask with the hood on; I had purchased every helmet in the game and only the Black Hole version shows under the hood.

Also some metallic light armor designs would nice, and I was dissappointed that many of the green armor designs/colors don't have an orange version. We also need some tribal gear, like red Voss robe that some of the NPCs on Voss have.

I would really like to see different variances on normal clothing like the Drelliad Jacket, Rugged Smuggler's jackets, and the various trench coats in the game. In particular I would like to see Tamin's Trench Coat be made available. I also think all Cartel Coin outfits should me classified as adaptive armor and not light, medium, or heavy.

A version of the gear that Thana Vesh wears. Can't stand Thana but love her look.

A black version of Revan's (a la Foundry) chestpiece. Not pastel(s). Not purple/black. Not red/black. Just black. And one that doesn't show as bare midriff on female characters.

Light armor masks that work with hoods instead of negating hoods.

More versions of the Aspiring Knight's set.