Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

I would like to give a shout out to Reckoner. My entertainment tonight was provided by your relentless ganking of questers, followed quickly by your valiant claims of ridding Ilum of that very thing. However, what amused me most was watching your guild be decimated by three of members Empire, and hearing your demoralized cries in general chat seconds later about the 'two full Empire premades' who defeated you. ;)

LMAO Ok one thing is Empire Gameperilla and Guerrilla have been running together, so your gonna come on here seeing people from Gameperilla Empire and guerrilla jump into a instance and gank people, One thing is certain you might as well call them the same guild, Because you never see them apart from each other, Another Thing why were you running and hiding from my guild the whole night, i mean come on you say im crying, and when i killed you once you come at me with this Forum post. Bud One thing is Certain you have now Caused your. Once i am Contacted by by a Officer of AB and we get this thing situated, Happy Hunting AB you got yourself a real good guildie right there

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because many of the members of Game Genie, Empire, and Guerrilla are good friends makes them essentially 1 guild? Even with the alts, not EVERY member of one of those guilds has ALL their alts in one of the other two. So we're not all 1 guild even that way.

Just because many of the members of Game Genie, Empire, and Guerrilla are good friends makes them essentially 1 guild? Even with the alts, not EVERY member of one of those guilds has ALL their alts in one of the other two. So we're not all 1 guild even that way.

Alts or not, I have not seen a single night that those 3 guilds have not been together, even when my guild kill a empire premade, Oh guess who shows up all 3 guilds, so good friends or not, yall stick together like a guild, and talk about it Happy Hunting Amber, will keep a eye out for you

Another Thing why were you running and hiding from my guild the whole night, i mean come on you say im crying, and when i killed you once you come at me with this Forum post.

Jeez Reck, why was one person running from your whole guild? Seems straight-forward

I don't know why your guild is called unWanted but what image do you really want to portray?

Last night you ganked your former guild mates who were doing their quest on their imp alts. And then today you message one of my guild members (who wasn't involved) that the Azure Blades is on farm?

How important do you think you are that you can just come in here, get mad when someone gives you a taste of your own medicine and then you declare war?

Guess what, Bud. In 12 days this event will be over and you'll be back in warzones with fellow AB. And with over 20 members on at a time in our guild, do you really want to throw the gauntlet? To paraphrase a very wise person stated today, "Reckoner used to be well-meaning, now he's well...mean."

I'm glad Aure stuck up for herself against you, because you've been running around with your guild playing King of the Hill and ganking people, for...NO REWARD. She didn't back down from your confrontation, she called you out for QQing in general chat.

We decided that we weren't going to participate in the PvP event regularly because of the actions of guilds like yours, but don't think for a second we won't defend our guildmates.

Edited by Drazzen

Jeez Reck, why was one person running from your whole guild? Seems straight-forward

I don't know why your guild is called unWanted but what image do you really want to portray?

Last night you ganked your former guild mates who were doing their quest on their imp alts. And then today you message one of my guild members (who wasn't involved) that the Azure Blades is on farm?

How important do you think you are that you can just come in here, get mad when someone gives you a taste of your own medicine and then you declare war?

Guess what, Bud. In 12 days this event will be over and you'll be back in warzones with fellow AB. And with over 20 members on at a time in our guild, do you really want to throw the gauntlet? To paraphrase a very wise person stated today, "Reckoner used to be well-meaning, now he's well...mean."

I'm glad Aure stuck up for herself against you, because you've been running around with your guild playing King of the Hill and ganking people, for...NO REWARD. She didn't back down from your confrontation, she called you out for QQing in general chat.

We decided that we weren't going to participate in the PvP event regularly because of the actions of guilds like yours, but don't think for a second we won't defend our guildmates.

"She didn't back down from your confrontation" followed by "We decided that we weren't going to participate in the PvP event".

So you decided not to back down by not participating? I'm very confused. Is AB that afraid of getting killed by other guilds?

Yay for 4AM PVP.

Thanks for the night owls for some good matches.

Gorrer

Boozer

Alexis

Visoka

Wilson

Pelican! (does your mouth hold more then your belly can?)

um most likely missed some folks too.. but yeah.

And the IMPs who queued, thank you as well.

But why are all of you bounty hunters and punching me? It hurts. :c

"She didn't back down from your confrontation" followed by "We decided that we weren't going to participate in the PvP event".

So you decided not to back down by not participating? I'm very confused. Is AB that afraid of getting killed by other guilds?

Way to misquote Iota. typical short-sightedness. I said participate "regularly".

I also guess I shouldn't have used the royal "we" because you can't distinguish between one person, some people, and all people by context.

and yes I'm terrified of getting killed by other guilds because I'd hate to suffer perma death, and the repair costs from every time I die from another player, and because of the warzone comms you loot from my body.

/endsarcasm

Edited by Drazzen

Calm... Calm down. Can we please use this thread for shout-outs and keep guild tensions away from it?

I've always seen this thread as a sanctuary, one of the most positive threads on the server forums. Let's keep it that way. There are other threads for open world PvP arguments.

While I'm at it: A shout-out to Zaserith for keeping us alive on Ilum today. Much appreciated.

Edited by Advanderer

Its not the whole Running Situation, Its how she opens her Mouth

Reading comprehension fails you again. There are courses for that.

My favorite moment in this event so far, me and Hal lighting up a full ops group in the cave forming for 1 of the bosses (including Reckoner), respawning in the cave, healing myself up to half health, having Reckoner jump me while I was at half health, and proceeding to kill him first (while he had a commando assisting him at the time). Good times!

For my actual shout-out, kudos to anyone that is actually PvPing and not qqing over this entirely optional (but fun) open world PvP. There was an infiltration shadow that kicked my butt yesterday, Chekari I believe? Good stuff.

-Kandel

Edited by wadecounty

Shout out to Hibar for being one of the few fully geared Focus Guardians that hits like a wet noodle!

Reposting the quote in Dashto's first post in this thread:

Special Note - It seems many people are taking this thread the wrong way. This is not a flame thread and it is not used to say who is the most skilled, or least skilled. Many are taking some things too seriously, and im a bit of it as well as Im trying to keep this thread on track, but please keep things respectful. This is a community thread for the pvp community, not a thread for the skilled to boast and flame others. Nor is my list a list of the "most skilled" but the most active that i have seen or spoken to and will update accordingly with time. Thanks for understanding, and please ignore the flame/disrespectful posts from any party, including my own.

Seriously, can we make an Ebon Hawk Thread for B****in' so we can keep all this trash out of well-meaning threads?

This event really has shown how bad some of these guilds treat people. I actually gave a shout-out to Arash and his guild <Arash is still bad> in this thread, and yet while waiting in line to deposit my orbs they continually gank me. I hope you're proud of yourself Arash, ganking people on an RP sever.

Respect to Silent Council for teaching Arash and his guildies some manners.

Edited by nexium-

While I'm at it: A shout-out to Zaserith for keeping us alive on Ilum today. Much appreciated.

Heyy, some love for the healer. Thanks! Shout-out to Dashto, Syniar, and Halanna for the skirmishes with Game Genie the other night. That was some good fun.

Also, some love to the members of "PvP" guilds participating in the Ilum event. Because while you guys can really, really be quite the ******es sometimes, most of you are actually alright. :p

This event really has shown how bad some of these guilds treat people. I actually gave a shout-out to Arash and his guild <Arash is still bad> in this thread, and yet while waiting in line to deposit my orbs they continually gank me. I hope you're proud of yourself Arash, ganking people on an RP sever.

Respect to Silent Council for teaching Arash and his guildies some manners.

To my knowledge, Arash has nothing to do with <Arash is still bad>, except that <Arash is still bad> exists to troll Arash, so this is sort of like a shout-out to Batman and the inmates of Arkham.