Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

Sorry for being off topic, but Arash, has any actually called you the chuck norris of ebon hawk?

I don't know if it will link as a public, but it originally came from a thread that someone within Pax Gaming started. It stuck and I thought it was kinda funny. An inside joke if you will.

http://www.paxgaming.com/index.php?topic=14358.msg158851#msg158851

I will say that there have been a couple of humerous incidents posted by people too. These 2 actually happened.

"When Arash killed me, I died again in respawn." - Dashto

"When Arash Hit me it knocked me back to character screen then crashed to desk top." - Domhnaill

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, Im back after a few months of being away.

All I dropped by to say is some of the guilds on this server have got silly with the amount of Pyrotechs and Smashmonkeys you insist on queuing ;/

Makes its hard to have fun on Ka'Ching when I get 3 shot....

Anyway,

Carry on

Want to send out some props to my buddy Jerc, who always finishes his WZs and doesn't soft play anyone, not even his own guild.

This!

I always try to encourage the other PvP guilds to stay in a match even if their guildies are on the other side. <Hex> and <Zen> never leave warzones even if playing against their own guildies. Not only are you being incredibly inconsiderate of the other people on your team (4 people leaving means the game will be almost impossible to backfill) but who knows, you might learn some weaknesses in your guildies' play styles and as a guild you can improve even more by going against each other.

Evenly-matched games with one premade on each side are such a rarity that they should be savored, not avoided. And the "random pugs" on both sides get a taste of higher level play.

I understand that going against your own guild all the time can create unwanted drama, but dodging/leaving all the time would give off the impression that the only thing you care about are easy wins.

Edited by Jenzali

It is actually sad if we are listing the names of a few guilds that do not leave Warzones rather than the ones that do. I am not going to thank any player or a guild for finishing what they start themselves. That should not be seen as commendable actions of the few, that is what everyone is supposed to do. It is an obligation rather than a choice.

I'm sure some people couldn't care less. Some, however, care about it.

Edited by Advanderer

It is actually sad if we are listing the names of a few guilds that do not leave Warzones rather than the ones who do. I am not going to thank any player or a guild for finishing what they start themselves. That should not be seen as commendable actions of the few, that is what everyone is supposed to do. It is an obligation rather than a choice.

I'm sure some people couldn't care less. Some, however, care about it.

I feel the same. The fact that the general status quo has it commendable for players to actually play out the whole WZ just shows how many people are either scared of an opponent or give up too quick from a bad start or as we have seen, friends or guildmates who don't like facing each other. Personally I thoroughly enjoy going up against my friends and guildmates, I learn more that way rather than just quiting.

Want to give props to the Marauder Propain for hitting like a ton of bricks. Don't know what you changed, but I hear that many healers are in pain because of you.

Thanks Arash, went from anni to carnage after nerf...lovin it the more I get used to it. See you in game!

I have been enjoying the sub 50 games on both the Imperial and Republic side (mid 40's on both) with a group of RL friends. We used to be in a top end PVP guild on a PVP server, but came here for the RP community. Totally worth the effort. Thanks to the people of EH for that!

That said, there are a few solid players we see, but get a good mix of people. A few guilds have stood out for certain though.

MVP/M V P - Not sure if these are the same groups of folks cross faction, but good players, and good folks.

Security - I have played with and against them. All fun.

Pax Dominus - Not only can they play, but they are good people/sports. "Don't go for the 3 cap, they need points too", and always take time to say good game/or kudos for heals.

Pax Dominus - Not only can they play, but they are good people/sports. "Don't go for the 3 cap, they need points too", and always take time to say good game/or kudos for heals.

TY for nod man.. Pax may not be a leet PVP guild, but we pride ourselves on standards of conduct and behaviour. We might not be the best but we strive for it..

Hope to see you in game. Im Mortasha sub 50 Pub Sorc.

thanks for the compliment. We really pride ourselves on helping to build and contribute to a great community on the server

I want to give a shout-out to the guild <Arash is still bad>. I've been doing a lot of lowbies lately and you guys are everywhere, doing everything that is needed of you. Not once have I heard any of you complain, you guys are humble and always a class act. A truly stand up group of people that make warzones thoroughly enjoyable. Much respect. Edited by nexium-

I want to give a shout-out to the guild <Arash is still bad>. I've been doing a lot of lowbies lately and you guys are everywhere, doing everything that is needed of you. Not once have I heard any of you complain, you guys are humble and always a class act. A truly stand up group of people that make warzones thoroughly enjoyable. Much respect.

You gotta be kidding me.. lol

Yes! Spread the name of Arash across the galaxy! Your's truly is still bad, bad ***. I appreciate everyone for spreading word of my evilness. My name will forever live within the records of the server.

And anyone who does any kind of good deeds and associates my name with them... poo on you, I am DS5, not LS3.

Seriously, if my name is attached to any positive gaming experience, that is AWESOME! Carry on.

Edited by AsiriusNazriel