Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People tell me that Broken Loyalties is the same group as Broken Chains from Adraas. I'd be curious to know if this is true. As for individuals, there's plenty but I'm lazy as the moment. Aydrell and Zhaura get my eternal love for being my queuing buddies. Hiro and Tiq'lee too. Z's been working her rear off to be one of the best Pub side healers and it shows. Although I miss Lynith, truth be told, and know they're around somewhere. So shout out to them.

Imps, I think most people mention Claws at some point. Especially if you're a tank or a node defender. There's a lot of power in there for a stealther. Makes me think of some of the operatives I used to really dread back in the say, even though they're a 'sin.

Shout-out to Ulliam, amazing ball carrier & amazing tank, one who does eveything he can to keep his healer alive and do objectives both =)

I love queing with you, you kinda remind me of an old player who had a PT tank on imp side, Thorax who i miss playing with =P

Seems like yesterday we used to rock the show, I laced the track, you locked the flow. So far from hanging on the block for dough. Elegy, they got to know that life ain't always what it seem to be, words can't express what you mean to me. Even though you're gone, we still a team. Through your family, I'll fulfill your dream (that's right), in the future can't wait to see if you open up the gates for me. Reminisce some time, the night they took my friend (uh-huh) try to black it out, but it plays again. When it's real, feelings hard to conceal can't imagine all the pain I feel. Give anything to hear half your breath (half your breath) I know you still living your life, after death. Edited by Ikole

Lemmi, you're an all star, get your game on, go play. Lemmi, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid and all that glitters is gold only shooting stars break the mold.

I would follow you into the Mists Of Avalon. If you know what I mean.

Edited by Ikole

There are lots of names I'm always glad to see when I enter a match.. well those on our side anyways! ;)

While there are many roles and many good players fulfilling them I have to give shout outs to our healers.

This is not in any particular order (well ok Noland yeah he is one of my favs) and certainly I'm leaving many out..

Noland

Reecioes

Kolten

Thaeya

Dulph

Tor'barr

Vind're

Xile

Dashto

Skybolt

Lleraana

Jackobie

Defribula

Animosity

Ariannastorm

Disavowed

Notte

Pansy

Olexisum

Nightmoon

Starke

Quil'xin'cuoa

Nefaya

Vel'azo

Siv'lar

Kerr'al

And then there are those pubs.. well I have to salute Kloma, he is extremely hard to kill and being all tank most of the time I just try to lower his healing output as much as I can while tickling him with my saber. Been doing that since we where on Rubat Crystal.

The healers are the reason I got into the tank business.. and why I stay. My thanks for a job well done and my pledge to support your future endeavors!

/Salute

A new edition of shout-outs to the greatest warzone trolls. The people who I know are having a good laugh at my expense... and making me smile at the same time!

First off, that guy who stays stealthed the entire Huttball except to fire pull me. Haven't found out your name yet since you immediately go back into stealth.

Claws/Izo - No matter which side you're on I can always count on you to troll me to the last. You have punted me off the bridge in voidstar more than all other players combined :cool:

Claws and Grawk - Yes, you are one person. The ultimate troll squad. I always log onto my imp characters first so I can make sure it's safe to play my Gunslinger.

Sal'ander - Force pushing me 2348729 miles away from the battle... slowed... CC'ed... still slowed... STILL CC'ed. 10 minutes later you are still whacking me with that wet noodle of a lightsaber and CCing me while I hopelessly try to get back to the battle...

Iilvanna - Your in-character insults of Republic pigs always makes me smile at the end of the match. Warzones could use a bit more RP in them!

Panopticus - Not a troll, but I will always volunteer to guard the off-node if I suspect you're on the other side. I love playing cat-and-mouse with you or at least being the Assassin bait.

Aion aka. Royce-galen - I'm pretty sure you're the only Vigilance-specced Guardian on the server... most likely so you can spam Unremitting Force Leap Master Strikes on me :o

Aydrell - If Aydrell is a troll, then Civil War is his bridge. Or cave, or whatever. We call that little spot on the ledge past the pillar the "Aydrell spot".

AlanShore - I'm still not 100% certain of your in-game identity but you are the greatest forum troll of all time.

O'pii aka. Baarf - Once you choose a target.... you're not stopping until your victim unsubs!

Auraeon - You're the 30 year old manager of a 55 year old sporting goods store. And yes, I will play warzones at this hour of the night, EVEN IF IT'S YOUR DAY OFF TOMORROW. MUAHAHAHAH!

Edited by Jenzali

A new edition of shout-outs to the greatest warzone trolls.

Claws/Izo - No matter which side you're on I can always count on you to troll me to the last. You have punted me off the bridge in voidstar more than all other players combined :cool:

the stuff of nightmares, hes the only person whos name is an addition to the call of LEFT.

nothing means "weve probably lost that" than seeing

xxxx: LEFT 1.

xxxx: CLAWS!!!

Edited by kloma

Whoa! I didn't know Claws was Izo... not wonder I got trolled. It was like a personal vendetta lol.

Gonna throw a shout-out to Helalin, don't know if he reads the forums, but I think he may. Glad he's back from whatever hiatus he was on and I'm getting the stunlocking bubble at the end-of-his-shtick. He was a bit rusty at first, but definitely back to prior form now.

Umm, XXX*Athena, definitely an awesome player because she's versatile on any of the toons she plays. Great player and always come with a train of baddass buddies.

Lastly, Noland. If I leave you out, then I get yelled at and I do love my personal pocket healer. Noland <--- Awesome Dude!

Umm, XXX*Athena, definitely an awesome player because she's versatile on any of the toons she plays. Great player and always come with a train of baddass buddies.

Lastly, Noland. If I leave you out, then I get yelled at and I do love my personal pocket healer. Noland <--- Awesome Dude!

Likewise Arash, my pocket DPS who usually takes more damge than me ;)

PS: I made Atrixx hate me for calling you my fav. marauder

Also Athena has a d***

Britney Spears is #1 dirt thrower.

I agree =P

I remember a wz which i literally spend more than half the game stunned by her normal ccs + her bubbles

im suprised why we never ended up in the same team on my scoundrel =(

Edited by PartyBomb

I have been considering posting here for a long time; but I have had the chance to talk to almost everyone I wanted to shout out to since I made my first Imperial character a few months ago. I have talked to everyone I’m going to list here in the game, and ended up being friends with almost every one of them. Maybe there isn’t a point in posting this here but I’m going to do it anyway.

At least I will be giving this thread the bump it deserves, but not the one it needs right now. Or, whatever.

In alphabetical order;

Aydrell – I would say stealth capping is not the job of a healer but then... We have you. One of the reasons I don’t want to defend a node as a Guardian, you are so good at stun/LoS caps that I may not be able to get in hitting range after your stun.

Claws – GET OFF MY BACK, I’M TRYING TO DEF- Oh, but it’s your job and you’re very good at it. Give him a healer and watch him destroy every enemy one by one. And don’t mind him stabbing you until you die, he has better morals than half the PvP community combined.

Dashto – I don’t think there is any point in listing you here as I have always made how highly I think of you clear to you and everyone else, but you just have to be on my list. I believe you represent the best of the Ebon Hawk, and I can’t think of a better compliment. Thank you for your patience, manners, morals; and thank you for being an amazing player and a friend.

Elandria – I would feel guilty for having to push you around and trying to kill you but then again, I don’t think it hurts your performance at all. Better to have you on my side than against me.

Kloma – Oh, there he is! Leap! Wait, where? You are very good at keeping your cloak cooldown for emergencies. I hate stealthers... in a good way!

Lakas – I have been against you in Warzones for the longest time, since I first reached 50. I have watched you defend nodes all by yourself and score in Huttball matches with a few leaps for months now. PvP on the Ebon Hawk really wouldn’t be the same without you, I’m happy to have you here. Oh, and the first Juggernaut Elite Warlord and I believe we have something in common when it comes to solo queuing.

Murk – “Murk has the ball, OK, back to mid.” Same for other Warzones as well, I keep my “MURKISGOINGWESTMOVEPEOPLE” ready in ops chat window every time you are involved.

Nadir – Which Nadir am I supposed to mention here? I do like the new saber color of Shadow Nadir, might as well go with her. I still regret we have never had a chance to RP walk and eat raw cauliflowers in an entire Warzone. That should be remedied.

Noland – My favorite push target. It’s a guilty pleasure, I can Force Push you all day. Get up on that balcony now!

Osidix – Amazing situational awareness for jokes. Seriously, you crack me up every time if we’re in a Warzone and in voice chat. Oh, and a great player on all your characters, but that is secondary as not every good player can make my gameplay enjoyable.

Panopticus – Still modest after stealing at least one node per match, eh? When I’m against you, I spend half the match trying to figure out where you are and if our turrets will stay safe. They usually don’t. Time to switch tactics again... Put that aside, thank you for being so open-minded and friendly that you even cared about what a random unguilded player had to say. That means a lot.

Pansy/Bitte – Put some clothes on. Until you have done so, that is all. I’m waiting...

Polytonic – OOGLYBOOGLY?! I wish you played more, Warzones are always more oogly with you. Whatever that means... Ahem.

Rykeen – Keep your head slot toggle off and here we go. The first and only player to commend me for committing suicide in the Civil War whenever the rest of my team is busy RPing as losers for defender medals. You might as well be enjoying watching a better looking Jedi get torn apart but... I do believe you get my point better than most.

Ryph – It seems you have made some fans in the last few months. Good. Kill this person, he will shoot you in the back and cap your nodes without even having to use stealth. And here’s your /slap for claiming you weren’t good for Huttball months ago.

Sarlyna/Thel – I don’t want to make you an instant target but... You have kept a low profile long enough. Considering the number of Sages and Vanguards busy with numbers in PvP, I’m so glad I can trust you to be busy with objectives at all times. He has never disappointed me even though I have known him for the longest time in SWTOR, both as a player and a friend. I’m so glad you are back.

Sevrin – I don’t care who thinks what about Commando DPS, it might seem less valuable than other AoE/burst builds; but it is the player that should be valuable, not the numbers a class can put out. And we have you as the perfect proof. Oh, and one of the few people who can queue solo without going mad and ragequitting after a few minutes.

Toshirou – One of the few stealthers who actually volunteers to defend a turret even before I ask. It adds to my experience as I don’t spend half the match checking the ops frame worrying the defender might not bothered to call out for help.

Van’th/Octavia –The only thing more delicious than yogurt is healing in my opinion. I believe you have both covered.

This list is far from complete, but... I shouldn’t have mentioned yogurt in there, now I have to end this post here and go get some yogurt. OM NOM NOM.

Edited by Advanderer

Shout out to Pebkac...my favorite healer to focus on when I'm playing my DPS. Sometimes, I even kill him.

Also, Arash, one of the nicest I've come across and actually willing to group up with people not in his guild. I have a tough time ever finding groups, but on my Imp I've joined him a couple times.