Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout out to all the Ancient Hypergate players who leave defending a node when anybody goes to deliver orbs. You know how much we all love to play with you.

No matter what class I play, I'm always that guy defending the nodes in lowbies :cool:

Edited by BanetheDarkLord

Shoutout to Jerry, just because we were bros on Rubat Crystal.

Shoutout to Fractured for allowing me to hit you with charged burst and takedown spam, you are hard to kill with Elandria healing you o.o

Shoutout to Game Genie (especially Alyssa) who kept being like "I expect 300K+ damage from you Moryy", and also healing me.

Shoutout to melee who try to kill me and get mad when i immobilize them then know them back and run to max distance and snipe 'em again.

Dekadence for over 9000 1v1 matches, some of them i won

Hex, your tankasins annoy me greatly. Good Job! Not many melee are allowed the chance to beat on me!

With regards

Moryy/Austi/Jaydens/Mikarux

Rubat Crystal Hero, Healer lover + tank lover

The healers are the reason I got into the tank business.. and why I stay. My thanks for a job well done and my pledge to support your future endeavors!

/Salute

I'll be sure to send extra kisses and heals your way the next time I see you, I always love a good guard.

It took me forever to pick a PVP guild. I mostly solo queued to Warlord. After I decided I was not really into OPS, I decided to go with Zen because, as a guild, I can say that they are not only great players, but, just as importantly, great people.

To Fullfrontal

Some crazy heals in Voidstar

Much appreciated!

This is Fullfrontal here. Thank you so much for the shoutout. Fullfrontal is my alt I pvp the most on. I don't post often on server forums, but someone messaged me and told me about this. I had to see for myself, and I thank you for that. Feel free to invite me to group up anyday. I bounce around on different toons.

My shoutouts are to the people of this thread giving each other props and recognition that is very much well deserved.

Thanks to Winze and Asami pulling some cool tricks in WZs: a couple new tools in the bag.

Thanks to Pano for scaring the daylights out of me when I'm on defense. You certainly are a master of ninja-ing.

Thanks to Odesou and Kraith for some really excellent WZ strategies, especially in AH. And blowing me up in 2 GCDs.

Shout out to Klaangck, Maitrese, Jar'axel, and Ares for the lovely rail shots to the head.

Thanks to Sofia/Kolten, Dashto/Zashto, Badria, Pebkac, Smarty and Thaeya for some the crazy healing.

Special thanks to Lakas and Rytan for being the amazing tanks you are. WZs wouldn't be the same without y'all.

Nod to <MVP> for some very competitive games in lowbies, of late. (Although I think many of you have graduated to fifties - I can't wait!)

Facepalm at the the 8 Animosity's running around.

Tip o' the hat to Xaverri for those well-timed and very frustrating leg shots.

And a huge thanks to all the folks who've invested time and energy in making Ebon Hawk PvP more vibrant. Between the tournaments, endless forum discussions, offers of help, and friendly rivalries, you guys are all awesome.

Edited by Satedbuffalo

I make a point to not shout out guildies, so this has been a long time coming.

Shout out to Murk for being one of the best pvpers on the server and a great friend; things weren't always peachy, but I knew when you were around I always had someone to count on.

Shout out to Octavia for keeping us laughing, enjoying the beatdowns against our four mans back in the day, and keeping me up on my guardian when I would leap into 3-4 enemies trying to see how far I could push myself.

Best of luck to both of you.

Edited by alexsamma

There are just way too many players out there for me to list so I will just give a shoutout to all the great healers out there, both empire and republic side. You guys make my job as a tank so much more enjoyable. I may do crap dps, but you healers give me a way to feel useful. :D

-Bubbles (Tank Jugg)/Spacebutterfly (Hybrid Shadow)

Toshirou, as of late you have become a name I hate to see on my screen. I say this with as much love as one can when they have lightsabers beating you senseless. Thanks for making me continually work hard to stay alive.

I found this cute little button recently, Shadow Strike. Had my name on it. ;)

Seriously, I know you healers have it rough, so that's a big compliment. :D Gotta chase ya though.

Shouts to Animosìty, and Animosity.

These dudes facerolled the other team and even grabbed both pylons.

Last Night I was getting groupled with Terribad Pugs all night. Focus fired like its nobodys biz. Seriously Healer enemy 1..

Then Last WZ of the night I get a full Premade with these two beasts.

All I did was grab orbs and run back and forth. It was a great way to finish the night off.