Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouts out to the Moonshiners! Had a blast in Solo ranked with you all.

I may pick up tanking yet again....

Okay, moonshiners make illegal booze. Moonlighters have an additional job in their offhours, typically one that their main job would not approve of.

Nightowls/insomniacs are people who stay up all night. :p

Actually I didn't whisper Talon LOL at any point and I didn't drop out of any match, I Dc'd on my final match of the night after winning 6 matches in a row. So that was just a blatant lie, but lets ignore that. As far as trolling goes I'm not going to fight you there. I do enjoy trolling in PvP from time to time and also other areas of the game a little. I don't ever quit matches on purpose and I think I'm pretty mild for a troll but I do appreciate the shout-out on my trolling skills, it means a lot to me. A lot of people were just mad last night because they lost in solo ranked pvp to a bad pvp'er like myself. I also didn't talk smack to anyone but Muppet from TST and that was all in good fun. If you can't handle a little **** talk you probably shouldn't pvp, just saying.

Not going to turn this into a another "He said/she said" I will let the others involved speak on this. And actions speak louder than words. You have been observed and not just by myself. <Proper Villains> is a guild of Trolls on an RP server. If you hate RP and PvP so much why be on an RP server? Why have a name that clearly identifies you as a Troll? Why try to ruin the experience for everyone else? At this point I feel sorry for you and for some of the people I know that have joined your guild b/c now they will most likely fall in line with what is obviously your guild's policy of Trolling anyone who is NOT the PvE elite. So you guys finished nightmare DF/DP. So the **** what?!?! That gives you all the right to troll every facet of the game? And now you create a continued generation of trolls by recruiting people in and your leadership obviously doesn't care what you do. That's fine. Stay in your own little world, you guys do what you do. Pardon me if I hope your guild implodes and you all die in a fire.

Edited by GuardianElite