Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout out to Nolimosity and Defribula for being great healers and making me spend whole warzones to kill you

Haha you make me regret not queing with a tank, in dps spec :)

Edited by xxgpzxx

I'd like to give a shout out to all the new faces in PvP.

Now that 2.0 Bolster has effectively removed the gear gap, I'm seeing a lot of new people and some of them (healers in particular) are quite good. Here's to hoping they stick around!

Shouts to Rytan...

Great Peels dude.

Because of your awesomesauce, I was finally able to break a million and went for 1390 HPS. Truly a personal best and couldn't have done it with out your tank skillz.

TY bro.. +1millon

Edited by DarthBror

Shouts to Rytan...

Great Peels dude.

Because of your awesomesauce, I was finally able to break a million and went for 1390 HPS. Truly a personal best and couldn't have done it with out your tank skillz.

TY bro.. +1millon

Yeah I had a good protection game in that one with I think around 395K or something like that. You didn't by any chance screencap that did you? I thought there were better protection numbers in the PvP Records thread, but I found it would be in that top 5.

• 2 weeks later...
Just as an FYI saying GG for a game that was clearly not a good game is considered very rude (you three capped them); and also typical, most people that say GG only say it when they win rather than when they lose.

Just as an FYI saying GG for a game that was clearly not a good game is considered very rude (you three capped them); and also typical, most people that say GG only say it when they win rather than when they lose.

I say GG after pretty much every single game I play...must just be habit from sports. They whooped us the game before and I said GG then too. Apologies if it's rude, but the response certainly wasn't warranted.

So much irony on this page. However, we all have good days, bad days, and intoxicated days. I think at this point we have all publicly said things we aren't proud of. That's not an excuse, or a justification, its just the way it is. REGARDLESS, none of that fits the purpose of this thread. PVPers on this server are a small community, and this thread is here to put guild tags, factions, and personal biases aside and give praise to people who play well.

Reposted for everyone to read again:

Special Note - It seems many people are taking this thread the wrong way. This is not a flame thread and it is not used to say who is the most skilled, or least skilled. Many are taking some things too seriously, and im a bit of it as well as Im trying to keep this thread on track, but please keep things respectful. This is a community thread for the pvp community, not a thread for the skilled to boast and flame others. Nor is my list a list of the "most skilled" but the most active that i have seen or spoken to and will update accordingly with time. Thanks for understanding, and please ignore the flame/disrespectful posts from any party, including my own. Should have named the title Shout outs, not call outs, as i see now that can be extremely misleading.

If you all want to yell at each other, make a new thread called "Ebon Hawk PVP Hate Thread" and take this **** outta here.