Time played, as of 16 July?

SweetOldBob

Enter /played in the chat box.

For my Commando: 43 days, 1 hour, 30 minutes

For my Sentinel: 22 days, 7 hours, 30 minutes,

...giving a total of 65 days, 9 hours

Yes, I am in serious need of a life, and yes, you'd think I'd be a lot better at this stuff by now. :p

Sage = 25 Days / 14 Hrs / 42 Min

Sentinel = 25 Days / 10 Hrs / 29 Min

Smug = 5 Days / 14 Hrs / 43 Min

All other alts = roughly 5 Days

A surprising total of over 61 days played since the the first week of February.

And I haven't played for a week and a half. (losing interest in the game)

Surprised my 2 Main(s) played almost the same amount of time.

Edited by ThroneOfOP

Operative - 13days/22hrs/24 minutes

Assassin- 6 days/15hrs/36 minutes

Guardian - 15 days/23hrs/36 minutes

Gunslinger - 8 days/7hrs/2 minutes

6 more 30-40s with a ballpark average of 3 days each.

So roughly 60 days /played.

50 sentinel 53 days

50 juggernaut 20 days

I don't even want to look at the time on my alts...

I have no life -_-

I want to know how someone pulls this off without like.. standing around afk just farming /played time.

I'm a college student who took off this spring semester and have been at home playing nothing but TOR since January with not much else going on as far as real life goes and you're still a good 2 weeks /played higher than me. >.>

I want to know how someone pulls this off without like.. standing around afk just farming /played time.

I'm a college student who took off this spring semester and have been at home playing nothing but TOR since January with not much else going on as far as real life goes and you're still a good 2 weeks /played higher than me. >.>

Easy, I only go to class 3 nights a week and I have no job. I live off the post 9/11 GI bill lol. Like I said, I have no life lol. I go to class for 4 hours 3 nights a week, go home and do my assignments workout for an hour then play swtor till I go to sleep, rinse and repeat.

So out of curiosity i did a little math.......

the game started early access on dec 13, so that was 7 months and 4 days ago, that is roughly 219 days (i didnt count them so it could be a few more or less) at 8 hours a day every day since launch you would be 73 days of played time. and there are people here with more played time.

I dont know if i should be impressed or scared, lol.

Did it on one of my 50 alts I happened to be on when seeing this thread.

6days 6hours 6minutes

I kid you not.

One of those "I looked at the clock just as it was 13:37" moments.

Edited by aeterno

So out of curiosity i did a little math.......

the game started early access on dec 13, so that was 7 months and 4 days ago, that is roughly 219 days (i didnt count them so it could be a few more or less) at 8 hours a day every day since launch you would be 73 days of played time. and there are people here with more played time.

I dont know if i should be impressed or scared, lol.

Lol. I know what you mean. On my only level 50 char, which I did not rush to get to max level, I have 11 days, 20 hrs and 50 mins play time. That took me atleast 3 months to get to level 50. I think the image of someone playing a MMO in the basement of thier parents, no job, overweight and unshaven, with half filled pizza boxes spread out across the room and empty beer bottles, is not that far from reality. :D