HK-51 Revealed

AlysonBridge

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and what about information that you might need high lvl chars in both factions to get this companion?:confused:

I still think the mid level character will have to get something from the foundry or maelstrom that is related to HK. It will help group finder as well. But I could be totally wrong. Excited for this but bummed we have to wait all the way for 1.4

Play the HK-51 video muted with this Terminator 2 theme video in the background. It really adds to the awesomeness of HK=51 and it almost syncs very close with the trailer. Start the Terminator 2 theme first, then the HK-51 video muted.

Terminator 2 Judgment Day Theme Song

SWTOR HK-51 Revealed

LOL really another robo companion? why? This is unnecessary we don't need another retarded AI, not to mention how difficult the parts for a robo r to come-by. We need SAME SEX COMPANION RELATIONSHIPS!

It's not just "Another robot" It's a FRICKING HK droid! Assuming that you've played KotOR 1 and KotOR 2, you should know how awesome this is.

I wonder how this companion will work. I will definitely use him commonly above my class and protocol companions, but what would his gameplay be? I think it would be really cool if you could customize his abilities and gear feats to suit your role.

Play the HK-51 video muted with this Terminator 2 theme video in the background. It really adds to the awesomeness of HK=51 and it almost syncs very close with the trailer. Start the Terminator 2 theme first, then the HK-51 video muted.

Yep. That does work!:d_grin::d_cool: Hopefully, someone will make a fan video of that. (I always had trouble syncing two youtube vids together.

Edited by LtGeneralGezlin

Terminator 2 Judgment Day Theme Song

SWTOR HK-51 Revealed

dude, that's hilarious. almost a perfect sync.

LOL really another robo companion? why? This is unnecessary we don't need another retarded AI, not to mention how difficult the parts for a robo r to come-by. We need SAME SEX COMPANION RELATIONSHIPS!

Need? Really?

A new fresh quest, new companion and you need another theme for your ***-adventure-***-***? Go out a little, meet some interesting people and come back when you want to play a game.

Please please PLEASE make HK-51 a valid multi role companion. And I don't mean the pathetic excuse for roles we have now, where you can make your tank into a squishy tank. I'm talking about completely different roles with different skills so that HK-51 will fit any character.