Snipers need an urget nerf

ZeusThunder

Snipers while in cover are immune to interrupts, leaps, and pulls and they have an ability that makes them immune to all forms of CC on cooldown while their damage is equal or better to all other DPS classes. This in itself is overpowered.

Forget the nerf Marauder threads, let's get Snipers nerfed already this is ridiculous.

Edited by ZeusThunder

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Snipers while in cover are immune to interrupts, leaps, and pulls and they have an ability that makes them immune to all forms of CC on cooldown while their damage is equal or better to all other DPS classes. This in itself is overpowered.

Forget the nerf Marauder threads, let's get Snipers nerfed already this is ridiculous.

They also cannot move...

All calls for nerfs end up getting some kind of a reduction for Operative so yeah, let's nerf snipers so Ops can lose the KD ability off of Hidden Strike.

He must be refering to me...

and NO I dont have a second account, and NO I do not think they are OP...

and let me guess you play something OTHER than a Marauder or Sentinel... Since you have so much "love" for the class... yes we know... you HATE Marauders and think they are OP... we get it...

Edited by Blloodbane

Marauders and Powertechs need a nerf instantly! Snipers need a nerf too! Assassin tanks are obviously OP! Nerf Sages now! Operatives are still OP as ever, especially the healers! Ravage is ridiculous, nerf juggs too! They're destroying Huttball!

Then buff Mercenaries. TY.

Classes that I am not playing have abilities that counter the abilities of the class that I currently have. They have things that prevent stuff from happening that allows me to win the fight. They are immune to all forms of everything and it is annoying when I am stunlocked for 32048741 seconds and it only takes 5 people to kill me within that amount of time. They then grab the hutt ball and they force leap pull sprint cc immunity omgwtfwinzthegamez.

Snipers are turrets...good damage when they stand still, but close the distance, los them and there's nothing they can do to stop you.

Also entrench lasts for 20 seconds...if they move it's cancelled, use that time to use powerful aoe abilities(orbital strike, lightning storm) and they will move.

I think this guy is just being sarcastic - I got a good laugh out of it, thanks! :D

I play a sniper.

*target steps behind a pillar*

"cannot see target"

Nerf pillars and other solid objects. They interfere with me being able to attack things. :(

(This post is not meant to be taken seriously. If you couldn't figure that out without this disclaimer, you need a new sarcasm/joke detector.)

I love all the bad snipers out there that make this class look underpowered. Please keep standing in place and let melee beat on you.

If anyone hasn't played a sniper/gs yet you really should. The large amount of fun you can have is amazing. All 3 trees are viable and you can pretty much control a game like no ones business. Stuns, snares, knock backs snipers get it all! Really the only hard counter this game has is a good op/scoundral opening on you.

Omg the pain us snipers have had to endure for months and now you want to nerf us :(

Omg the pain us snipers have had to endure for months and now you want to nerf us :(

Nerf you? No way, I'm rolling a Sniper now. After playing a Merc for awhile playing a Sniper is going to be awesome. I'll do the same amount of damage, have the same amount of burst, have the same amount of mobility, but I'll be immune to a lot of stuff and be able to cast roots on people.

I love all the bad snipers out there that make this class look underpowered. Please keep standing in place and let melee beat on you.

If anyone hasn't played a sniper/gs yet you really should. The large amount of fun you can have is amazing. All 3 trees are viable and you can pretty much control a game like no ones business. Stuns, snares, knock backs snipers get it all! Really the only hard counter this game has is a good op/scoundral opening on you.

no, ops can be countered with a good stun...

our hard counter are assasins/shadows... we have no defense against them...

NERF plz! :D