Unsubscriber's Thread: Tell us a few things

Sandtrooper

Real simple you produced a game that is outdated . You couldnt even get the expected basic options and functions that are a standard in Games today . PVP game design is absolutly lacking ,this game should have had open Pvp world conquering give and take territory. Fighting across the galaxy

for planets.

Poor funtioning ui fixed far to late after launch ,over all poor interactive design . Far to many little annoying poor game design functions . Way to fast leveling .

Coulda been a good game but you the devs blew it. Any fixing will not bring customers back . Far to many things that should have been in at launch that were not there. As a result could not retain customers.

Multi phasing Zones completely took away the feeling of massive player base.Looks like you simply did not learn from history and will suffer for it.

Next .... Oh wait MMO"s are officially dead now.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still love this game, if only i can pvp consistently.

I just tried diablo 3, something to do while waiting for queue's. not an MMO, so it cant really compare with swtor.

but d3 has almost no load screens, everything is faster, easier, spiffier. auction house is booming , joining party is INSTANT. now I'm hooked and is playing less and less tor and might unsubscribe soon.

i cant believe most servers are as dead as they are after only 6 months. its not worth paying money to log in and then waiting in queue to pvp with the same people and same 4 warzones for gear that is a few stats higher than what i have now.

bioware, you obviously didnt plan for the worst, in terms of population. every has to have a backup plan, you dont, and the one youve forumulated in the past month or so, free character transfers, is far too late ..

you have failed us, miserably. even swg was still alive and well after 6 months ..

merge lots of servers, focus heavily on PvP and your subscribers will probably come back .. it was an epic failure to put little to no emphasis on pvp, this was a huge failure and whoever made that decision should be let go.

i have unscubscribed, well, because, there is very limited people who actually log on to my server and play anymore.

i cant believe most servers are as dead as they are after only 6 months. its not worth paying money to log in and then waiting in queue to pvp with the same people and same 4 warzones for gear that is a few stats higher than what i have now.

bioware, you obviously didnt plan for the worst, in terms of population. every has to have a backup plan, you dont, and the one youve forumulated in the past month or so, free character transfers, is far too late ..

you have failed us, miserably. even swg was still alive and well after 6 months ..

merge lots of servers, focus heavily on PvP and your subscribers will probably come back .. it was an epic failure to put little to no emphasis on pvp, this was a huge failure and whoever made that decision should be let go.

i have unscubscribed, well, because, there is very limited people who actually log on to my server and play anymore.

Regardless of what anyone chooses to believe or disbelieve the mass loss of subscriptions is what it is. No amount of fanboisim wil change that...

Edited by shepardcomander

unsubscribed yesterday

My server is dead

My guild re-rolled on another server so I joined another guild and now that guild re-rolled on fatman.

My server is dead

I've been waiting for transfers for months

I didn't want to re-roll as I didn't want to lose 40 legacy levels

My server is dead

Even if they do mergers tomorrow, it's too late.

Done with this game.... if they had something good like ranked warzones I might have waited around but my patients have run out - they couldn't get that right either.

I ve resubbed when 1.2 launched after letting my sub end some time in March.

I wasnt happy about the changes, the Legacy system adds nothing at all to MY gaming experience, except the buff ofcourse.

Here are MY Important reasons why i will unsub again.

1) My guildies, my friends are gone or unsubscribing.

We were a guild that run an operation 2-3 times a week, but from a point and on people were logged in only for that occasion. There was not something that could hook them in, and we were a guild that had 20-30 people active.

We all agreed that the overhyped Legacy patch was a bunch of nonsense. Especially since the 1.2 nerf some of our Battlemaster/Operation experienced healers decided to unsub or wait til sub ends. This goes for our tanks and dpss.

2) Performance issues.

Minor to mid concerns but in crucial areas. I had that nasty lag with my Slinger in PvP and in daily Belsavis areas that ruined my experience, while in other areas of the game i had no problem. They chose the wrong game engine, Ilum is a grand example of this failure. Before someone flames me for this i have a PC capable of running flawlessly most of the modern games and MMOs WITHOUT that kind of frustration. Too many loading screens fall to this category too.

3) Crew skills.

I happened not to choose Biochem as a crew skill and stood by my decision. That was a grave error for me, even with the 1.2 crew skill changes they unnecessary complicated the crafting procedure (i.e. adding slicing material in armstech high lvl augments). Usually i play the crafter/merchant in MMOs with quite good success, but in this game it is a real pain and headache to make things work without being bored. Ofcourse the server population and class play a big role on these. The devs announced some additions to the crafting system for 1.3 but it really needs a bold overhaul by making things simpler.

4) PvP as of 1.2.

I am not a hardcore PvPer but i ve enjoyed playing PvP before the Legacy patch. They way things are now (especially for my Slinger main tuned for Operations) is very painful and rewardless to participate in battlegrounds if i do not want to be a free valor target. It wasnt like that before 1.2. I entered the WZs and enjoyed PvP, felt i could contribute, now the gap is very large for me to fill. This comes to...

5) Lack of dual specialization.

I dont want to change specs everytime i want to do PvP AND pay for it. That is absurd. I want to try things and experiment yes, i could pay for it if i had a second spec to work on. It is credit cost and boring to respec every time.

6.) Leveling alts is boring.

I enjoy the class stories very much, no complain about that, but doing all those boring world quests again and again is really boring. Few quest stood out of it namely the Black Bisector ones, the others are a pain to do. Something like and experience mechanism for alts should be from launch at least to minimize the need to do all those world quests. Also some quests are very WoW like and i hate the dailies as an obligation to gear up. I hate the dailies, over all.

7) Space fight. Unimaginative rail shooter. I ve played a lot of space sims in my gaming history like Tie Fighter or Wing Commander. I kind of expected something like this, and if that had a PvP element it would be awesome. But it isnt.

8) Bugs. So many bugs. Patches that fix some bugs and introduce new ones. Oh.

I believe SW:TOR holds so much promise to be GREAT MMO. The class stories are very good, i like the non auto attack combat system, some planets were great to watch and play, i have no complain for flashpoints and operations they are well made (aside from Bugs), some group quest content is great. I like that i had the pleasure of experiencing them, but i am not satisfied with the game as much as would have.

I dont know what Bioware/Mythic can do about those issues but i ll wait till my sub ends and hope for the best things to come and bring back so many nice people that have left the game.

Forgive me for any typos or grammar mistakes. English is not my native language.

1. Complete AC dynamic change for PVP since 1.2.

2. Promised trade skills changes in 1.2 were not fully implemented.

3. 50+ seperate level 50 players in guild and only 5 play now due to lack of diverse level 50 content. Raiding is not the answer, neither are dailies. If I wanted that I would have stayed in WOW.

4. Best part of the game is being accelerated so you bypass it faster...should have slowed leveling down so you actually maintained your level with the level of the planets.

5. Poor developer vision. Dumbing down instead of making more interesting and dynamic.

Account expires on the 24th and I will never be back...glad I got to play trooper (sorry I meant commando since vanguard is currently still worthwhile) pre 1.2 when they were fun.

Edited by Aaoogaa

i've been unsubscribed for something like 2 months now but i check in on the game from time to time to see how it's coming along.

i was blown away initially by the voice acting and presentation but that slowly faded as time passed.

last month or so i was given a free month due to legacy level meeting the requirements and i only logged in once during that free month, that is how bad it became in reference to my feelings of the game.

(now the game is completely uninstalled)

the reasons why?

the absolute main reason, the number one issue i had:

"the world"

the main reason i play mmo games is because of the idea of exploring, when i first played final fantasy eleven (which got me into mmo's) it was the exploring that hooked me and what i continue to look for, even without the best graphics ever they still managed to create a world that had atmosphere and felt alive and was really fun to explore, a great example is the first time i travelled by ship.. i still remember it like it was yesterday:

i got on the ship and was in the lower decks crowded around 20 people or so when you heard strange noises and there was all kinds of speculation of what was going on, a few people went up to investigate but never returned, there were rumors it was some giant beast or something, many of us including me were too scared to go up and just sat in that room the whole trip.... later on i found out there was this giant sea monster that attacked the ship.

there was many things like this, i felt like i was on a journey.. i had so many moments in the game that made me feel like i was on a journey/exploring this alien world.

it's hard to capture the moment in text, it's one of those "you had to be there" things but...

it really satisfied something within me, it made me feel like i was actually exploring a world full of dangers and wonders and things to find.

there was never anything like what i experienced in ffxi with this game, the world feels so lifeless as if it has no soul (so to speak).. there is literally no fun in exploring, it's just a paint by numbers experience of "grab quest ---> follow the marker to quest completion, rinse and repeat".

i recently tried guild wars 2 beta and right away you could tell it brought that magic back, that magic of exploring a world.. i felt that spark again that i felt back at ffxi and right then swtor was basically a distant memory.

this type of mmo is basically a soulless, pretty face with nothing within.

that is the main reason i left and pretty likely not to return.

--------------------------------------

2<the graphics/engine.

just horrible, in this day there's no excuse to have such graphics/engine.. it really feels/looks like something from 2006. and to just completely ignore all atmosphere and not putting in any kind of effort to have a world full of life, i mean it's star wars... how can tattooine and hoth not be crazy epic with so much life to it. bad, bad, bad.

3<the ship part of the game

i'm a huge fan of space stuff, star trek, firefly, stargate, space travel, etc, etc... so having my own ship and my own crew in an mmo is like a dream come true... i found myself, however.. so disappointed with this part of the game... just like the world, it was so lifeless, so dull... such a disgrace... for someone like me who loves this type of thing so much to be so bored by it and to not even care to enter my ship or do anything with my ship speaks volumes to how much it lacks in creativity and imagination which basically sums up the rest of the game.

4<character creation

it's really quite behind the times like the rest of the graphics, it's very limiting... it has no variety, it's something you would find in a game back in 2006, not to mention all humanoid species in a star wars game which is unacceptable... the cyborgs are a complete joke and a disgrace to sci-fi fans. it's just a craptastic effort all around.

5<not having a choice in pvp

how! how! how! can a game not give you a choice for over a month in pvp!? i had to sit there and play the one warzone i hated (alderaan war zone) so many times, in a game i paid for and continued to pay every month it's completely unacceptable to me not to have choices/options. if i want to play 100 huttballs in a row and never play alderaan i should be able to but what happens instead? i barely get 3 huttballs in 6 hours of pvp gameplay and mostly get alderaan which i can't stand and have no fun playing in.. so, basically i'm paying to play a game where i'm forced into the warzone i can't stand... madness. i put up with it for a while and there was a chance at patch 1.2 for them to finally give a choice but it never came. unacceptable from my point of view.

that's basically a strong 5 reasons why i left and most likely won't return.

odds are i'll be enjoying guild wars 2 for a while untill something better than that comes around.

i refuse to play another mmo like swtor that brings the complete opposite of exploration to the genre, exploration which is the main reason i like mmos and the main thing i look for. i was fooled by the pretty face of swtor's initial presentation but it won't happen again, i'll now make sure a mmo has a really great exploring/journey aspect to it.

Edited by teambff

Its amazing that there were multiple thread spillovers because of too many posts, and a ridiculous amount of people unsubscribing and ALMOST ALL have their NUMBER 1 REASON FOR UNSUBBING IS DEAD/DYING SERVERS, and all BW says is "Early summer we will let you do character transfers."

*********** ridiculous, merge the servers now. Who gives a **** about public opinion of it "dying", its better than a public opinion of "dead" because they didn't fix the damn problem.

5 reasons only?

No cross server PvP

No cross server Group finder

NO dual spec

Dead server

My main char BH merc was smacked down to Oblivion in the last few patches and its now useless in pvp and pve..

i could go on an on and on and on

Unsubbed last month, still have well over 60 days of paid time to run out.

Haven't logged in, and with the sad state of PR relations Bioware has going right now, I'm not impressed nor given any reason to come back at a later date.

At this point, even free-form space flight would be a big bleh.

Coasting on the free 30 days. Haven't played in almost a month probably.

Not very optimistic about the future of the game. With the number of highly anticipated games releasing this year it's going to be hard to resub knowing nothing drastic is going to be done soon. Even after they've manned up and merged some servers it'll probably be too late. i don't have time to play 3-4 games. I wish this was my ONE, but it doesn't look like it.

Teambff...

I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan ever since I saw the first one in the theater and on top of that I'm a huge MMO fan I played WOW since day one up until last year where I gave Rift a try. At the time I knew I was going to play this game and have waited as long as you other faithful Star Wars / MMO / BW fans. I was so stoked when this game was announced and waited patiently but anxiously for it's release. I joke around about you homers but you guys really stuck it to anyone that had any criticism about this game. The way I always looked at it was am I getting what I paid for? If you read my posts you can see what my consensus was. Anyhow, I cannot bash you for your love of Star Wars because like I said when it comes to Star Wars I'm just as big of a homer.

Sadly that's what companies like EA and BW feed off of and pay their bills with... In this case they might not even pay the bills. I have never been a angry person unless I feel like I've been ripped off and once that happens look out. But again nothing personal to true Star Wars fans. Just next time you play a game instead of ripping the snot out of anyone who posts something that's critical maybe take a step back and look at the big picture.

Edited by DaKnuckles

I'm calling it quits as well.

Like many, I followed this game's development for years and was very excited at the prospect of a BioWare produced MMO that was essentially going to be KOTOR Online. I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition, something I've never done in all my years of gaming. I was thrilled to be part of beta testing and Squadron 11-11-11, and other weekends. On day one of early access, I sat here at my PC sweating bullets waiting for that invitation email.

Fast forward a couple months, and most of my guild mates, who have gamed together for over a decade, have quit the game. Me, with my rose colored glasses, remained. Fast forward another couple months...and my server, touted as the RP server, is mostly dead. PvP queue times have skyrocketed. After 3 L50 Imperial toons, I decide the only way to keep interest in the game is to roll Republic. Now with #4 nearing L50, I'm finding fewer reasons to even log in and play. Here are my reasons for unsubbing:

1. This is not an MMO

SWTOR plays like a single player console title. Never in all my years of online gaming have I seen a title fail so hard at promoting community quite like this game has. SWTOR is themepark game, I get it. But even so, it feels far too linear. Grand Theft Auto has more of a sandbox feel than this game. Light/Dark choices really mean nothing, despite being told that they would have an impact on your story and character.

- Little interaction between factions

- Space mini game is a complete joke

- LFG tool is useless

- No server-specific forums

- Too many servers = players spread too thin = worlds feel empty and barren

- Game plays like it is on rails

2. Complete failure of PvP

Ilum has been a disaster since beta. I remember many threads about it, yet nothing was ever done to fix it. Ilum went from bad, to worse, to just...gone. Poof. Those who exploited and gained Battlemaster in record time were mostly unpunished, while the rest had to put up with BioWare reworking the gear system 2-3 times. Some fixes were needed, others weren't.

- 8 man queues should have been implemented @ launch...and definitely by now

- Not enough hardcore PvPers left to even care about ranked WZ anymore

- Voidstar is the worst PvP map I've ever seen

- Classes still need balanced

- Need incentives for open world PvP

3. The future???

BioWare has a creative vision for their game. That's great, but...they need to do a better job of paying attention to customer feedback. The beta forums were full of issues that players gave feedback on, that still exist in the game today. BioWare has adopted a standoffish attitude towards the community from what I've seen, right down to the forum moderators who needlessly prune posts.

1.2: Legacy was a serious piece of garbage. I'm Legacy 40, and you expect me to pay a million bucks for some fluff items and emotes? What is the point of having Legacy points if I have to pay to unlock most of them? Legacy is more about a needless credit sink than any reward for actually playing the game. The class/race/faction unlocks are cool. Paying for fluff is not cool.

It's a pretty bad sign when a company has to give away free 30 days to players as an incentive to stay this early in a game's life cycle. 1.3 had better be downright spectacular or else I fear that SWTOR may just make MMO history as the most expensive failure ever. $300 million is a lot of ground to make up, and so far, the game seems to just be spinning its wheels and not gaining any traction. There are many new games on the horizon, the the MMO crowd is picky.

4. Too little too soon

Launch day went really well. Kudos. There is a lot that went into SWTOR, and there are some really neat and fun things about the game. The voiceovers are really cool...the first time. Most players just spacebar through them, rendering one of the main attractions to this game useless. Companions have been taken to a new level, but I think their AI needs improvement (standing in AoE....***?).

SWTOR launched too soon. It needed another year, in my opinion. It was over-promised and under-delivered. Personally, I would've waited for it. Now, I'm just a jaded ex (paying) customer. Given BioWare's attitude towards players, I'm not sure if I'll ever come back.

SWG was a failure on many levels. I played that game off and on for 8 years. Even when the game was broken, fixed, and rebroken, I came back, largely due to the awesome community and the friends I had made. SWTOR has no real community, by design. And that's a shame.

To keep my comments short I'll agree with the previous poster.

I played SWG from start to finish, not because it was the best game ever but because of the community. I can play better offline games without paying a monthly subscription, the key component for me to play an online game is to be a part of a community - unfortunately SWTOR doesn't have one.

There are numerous reasons why SWTOR lacks a community (no endgame, no crafting etc) all of which would take a long time to fix, but one of the simplest to introduce would have been to have server forums - a shocking oversight imo.

1.PVP

Zerg fest at level 50. Complete balance in an MMO is impossible; however there are a few aspects and classes that are in dire need of tweaking - lower level PVP is more fun right now.

2.Crafting

We were told one thing and got something else, total ballsup with the information on the (custom) orange crafting and schematics. You are the ones conveying the information/message, this needs to be clear and concise, instead we got several conflicting posts and then a back track when you were called out on your original statement. If we didn’t understand what you were truly meaning then that’s YOUR fault as it’s your duty to keep the customer properly informed - it’s not like it was just a handful of us either, the majority of the player base was confused/disappointed once it was made clear.

3.Communication

I don’t know about the rest of the players, but I feel completely alienated and ignored as a customer. We don’t expect a reply to every thread or post that is made, however a general statement informing your customers of the situation and acknowledgement of the issues and that it is being worked on wouldn’t go a miss. To date, communication certainly hasn’t been your strong point and if you continue to ignore/remain silent subscriptions will continue(*) to plummet.

4. Legacy system

Overhyped and underwhelming. Some of the perks are good, don’t get me wrong, but abilities that I can use once every 20minutes is hardly… exciting. If this system is supposed to encourage me to want to level other characters, for me personally as it is right now, it doesn’t work.

5. Servers and population

Many many players have been posting about this for the better part of 2 months now. I have no doubt you are aware of this, not much can be said about this situation that hasn’t already been said. I’m a little lucky in the sense that my server isn’t AS bad as most of the others, however the release of Diablo III has killed the population these past few days… I can only imagine what the lesser populated servers are like at the moment.

My subscription runs out in a couple of weeks, at this point I’m undecided whether to just cancel it or persevere.

Reasons for unsubscribing..

I'm pretty sure what happened tonight sums up about the general status of the entire game for most people. I log in prime time around 7 cst, 20 people in fleet, my one friend still playing trying to put together a denova raid. After 2 hours he somehow manages to fill it out. The other healer is saved so we start on boss 2, first attempt, I noticed mortars aren't showing up on the ground, then mysteriously die to an also invisible lightning spike. Next attempt, I go up on the tank thinking something is screwy, entire other side dies to an invisible yellow bomb debuff thing. Third attempt, random deaths to invisible lightning spikes and another wipe for no real faults of our own. At total random all the particle effects were just mysteriously gone and only for some people sometimes, completely baffling. Raid called off as there's nothing we can do, go back to playing Diablo 3 which is currently more of an MMO than SWTOR manages to be.

Reasons for unsubscribing..

I'm pretty sure what happened tonight sums up about the general status of the entire game for most people. I log in prime time around 7 cst, 20 people in fleet, my one friend still playing trying to put together a denova raid. After 2 hours he somehow manages to fill it out. The other healer is saved so we start on boss 2, first attempt, I noticed mortars aren't showing up on the ground, then mysteriously die to an also invisible lightning spike. Next attempt, I go up on the tank thinking something is screwy, entire other side dies to an invisible yellow bomb debuff thing. Third attempt, random deaths to invisible lightning spikes and another wipe for no real faults of our own. At total random all the particle effects were just mysteriously gone and only for some people sometimes, completely baffling. Raid called off as there's nothing we can do, go back to playing Diablo 3 which is currently more of an MMO than SWTOR manages to be.

Pretty sums it up for me.

I feel there is a total lack of ownership, responsibility, etc. Its like the software part of the game is no one baby or focus.

The content is above average but the platform, the way its implemented, the quality, the lack of precision, the total "who cares" if it works... Pretty much annoy the hell out of me.

If they want my money back:

. Get more tools into the game, LFFP, LFOP, make them xcross realm or give us free xfer, etc.

. Get more dynamic event, raghoul was ok, a bit easy, but ok, bigger planet, dynamic weather, etc.

. Fix bugs within a decent amount of time. Having reported Ivory on my ship since pre-beta to finally getting rid of him with 1.2 is not acceptable.

. Get software developer that care... not some outside outfit doing it for you.

. Deal with in-game "bad" people (yeah I can't use the real word without receiving some smurf from the smurfs on this smurf... yup even that make them angry)

It maybe a joke to the end-game crowd but any "random" in-game surprise make it a fun experience. Don't put stuff on a schedule, don't let ppl know, just make stuff happen at random, it can be rain, it can be day/night change, some wildlife migration, some daily anywhere in the universe, some ME inspired planet mining/daily mission, etc.

PS: My hourly rate as an idea man is only $125/hour =D

Edited by IPaq

I cancelled today mainly due to most of the reasons previously stated.

I just don't have any reason why I should log in and play anymore. There's no end game, no pvp, no viable crafting system and no challenge. For me this is not even close to an MMO, and just because I need to connect to the internet to play doesn't make it so.

BIOWARE, you don't deserve money or my time anymore.

P.S Of course you can have my stuff;)

Actually, the Hero Engine is very good. Just take a look at Rift. No lag, superb peformance, your character can even SWIM. Throw in the ability to record and upload videos IN game IN HD with no drop in frame rates shows it can be very good. Its just Bioware havent a clue what they are doing

Uh, do they use it? According to the Wiki and the dev's they use:

Rift: Planes of Telara is known to be using a 'heavily modified' version 2.6 of the Gamebryo engine

Uh, do they use it? According to the Wiki and the dev's they use:

Rift: Planes of Telara is known to be using a 'heavily modified' version 2.6 of the Gamebryo engine

Yep. Its using the hero engine. Its a great piece of kit - when you have a dev team who know what they are doing.

1) Something needs to solve population problems: server size, tech or just plain being a better game so more ppl stay. Surely tech is advanced enough to do this! We already see cross-server LFGs in other games, and WoW's upcoming system for sharing low pop areas across servers in MoP will rock! Can you imagine what it would be like if all SWTOR planets were simply bustling with activity? They're certainly big enough, with enough content, to support 500+ players each. All we need is players and tech to put them there.

2) Ranked PvP. I have never been so dissapointed about a promised feature being cut. I realise it's no good having a broken feature added. But it should have been ready.

3) Qualities of life. MMOs are too old to suffer from old-school issues such as travel time. We want to log in, play and have fun. MMO worlds are no longer magical. They're just games. See GW2 for insta-travel.

4) Something new. There isn't any. I like all about SWTOR, but it's not new.

5) General PvP support: open-world PvP, need we say more? More WZs, more gamemodes, more variety. Huttball is awesome, big kudos for that. But let's see more!

I cancelled 2 weeks ago because I am on Death Wind Corridor and at prime time you might get lucky to have 50 people on the fleet... most of the time it's in the low 30s and after 11PM CST it's in the low 20s and falls sharply after that until you are one of 5-6 at 12am. The server is dying. Everyone on the server knows it is dying and EA/BW has said nothing official about when server merges might happen or when cross server PvP will be implemented.

DWC is a PvP server. BW/EA nuetered open world PvP so hard that even on a PvP server there is very little PvP outside of a Warzone. On a dying server there is no pvp... ever. On the occasional time that I see a Republic character in a zone.. since our server is severely imbalanced in favor of empire... I feel sorry for attacking them and killing them. I don't want to discourage them anymore than they already are because if they stop logging in then that makes the queues even longer. So there is no point to open world PvP.. on a PvP server.. that is freaking hilarious. Might as well have rolled on a PvE server... at least more of them have higher populations and I could probably get Warzones more reliably.

With the dwindling server populations WZ matches are taking longer and longer to start... 30 minute wait for some crappy 15 minute or less match that will most likely start with uneven sides so 1 side gets roflstomped from the word GO. So I am paying $15 a month so that I can get maybe 5-6 matches in a night.... WHAT? That's just not going to cut it. As a PvPer... if I can't PvP then I will leave.. it's that simple.

BW/EA might have been surprised about how much of the population wants to PvP, but they shouldn't have been. The final monthes before SWTOR was released they blew up their PvP in every announcement about the game you could find. It was supposd to have multiple zones that had objective based open world PvP. Instead we got Ilum... which was never properly tested in closed beta and we got Outlaw's Den on Tattooine... which HAD a reason to go there until they took all the good resource nodes out of the area... WHERE IS ALL THE PVP YOU PROMISED??

SWTOR released as an epic single player campaign game. The voice acting and PvE up to endgame was amazing and breath taking. Once you get to endgame it feels like the MMO portion was thrown together and rushed. There isn't much to do other than sitting on the fleet endless hours no matter which portion of the game you enjoy... PvE waiting for HM groups and OPs to start or PvP waiting for WZ to pop all day. That is boring. That is what WoW should have tought everyone not to do. We DO NOT want to sit in a zone with no reason to leave at end game.

It's sad. This game is going to go down with the many others that had SO MUCH POTENTIAL and failed so hard. I still like this game. It's depressing to see how far it has fallen in such a short time. It lasted just about as long as Warhammer did... and the funny thing is that Warhammer had way more PvP that was actually playable. The fact that it is a Star Wars IP is the only thing keeping it floating... how long will the Star Wars fans last before they have to give up on this game too? I say that as a Star Wars fan myself.

Anyway, 35 days left before my sub runs out. BW/EA has a lot to address in a short amount of time if they want my money again. I picked up D3 and now I have all the PvE I could ever ask for. In a few months GW2 will come out and I will have all the PvP I could want... Why would I want to come back to SWTOR at that point?