Feedback request from James Ohlen - potential future planets

StephenReid

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I would love to see any or all of the following planets in SWTOR.

Kashyyyk (along with a playable Wookie or companion wookie *Not just Smuggler* species)

Dantooine

Manaan (With a Selkath companion)

and/or Mustafar

Would be nice to see an Expansion pack eventually with several planets, some new ships, new playable races, and additional game content for 50+. I'm sure I'm not the only one to want such.

• 1 month later...
Dantooine because it would be interesting to see how that planet made out for the last few hundred years and if there would be a strong jedi presence there after all that time or not. Kashyyyk because Wookies. A much larger, more explorable Manaan that would've had to give up neutrality after KOTOR I.

1. Dathomir (Check out Yoda's mysterious force cave)

2. Dantooine

Yoda's cave is not on Dathomir, it is on Dagobah. Dathomir becomes home to the Force Witches (Singing Mountain Clan, Night Sisters and so on) roughly 3300 years from the TOR timeline. They don't even exist yet.

Raxus Prime, also have an expanded idea on that to make it moreso then just a new planet. Introduce the Dark Reaper's power source on the planet(because that is where the source is located), lets say the Empire found the power and are researching it to use it against the Republic. In contrast the Republic would be trying to stop the Empire from obtaining said power from the Dark Reaper, not only would this give a planet story but it could also lead up to a new flashpoint if done right.

You don't need to show the Dark Reaper, or the parts just show the power source of it and give the Dark Reaper a nice reference. This would be good, to expand on stories, push out more lore to those unfamiliar, and could make for a nice planet story leading into a flashpoint.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

5 month old necro?! Nice :)

Kessel. That's the planet we really need. Spice spice baby!!!

Yes, I have often thought Kessel could make an interesting place to visit.

Top of my list, though, is Yavin IV .

Giant red planet in the sky! Jungle! Haunted Massassi ruins! Ooooo!

Edited by Uluain