Now They Have 19k HP -Delete Sorcerer

Cempa

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When a class's only real counter is itself, it's entered OP-land.

Ask yourself this... Why is it ok for marauders to hard counter classes but not for any class to counter marauders just as severely?

Ops/Scoundrels

Snipers

A good Immortal Jugg that plays right

Other marauders

Tank sins/shadows with dps gear

How many counters you want? Should every class counter every class? Because if that's what you want, maybe you should go play a shooter or something...

HOLY **** LIGHT ARMOR CASTERS LOSE TO MELEE IF THEY LET THEM GET CLOSE!!! :eek:

Edited by BobaStyx

Ops/Scoundrels

Snipers

A good Immortal Jugg that plays right

Other marauders

Tank sins/shadows with dps gear

How many counters you want? Should every class counter every class? Because if that's what you want, maybe you should go play a shooter or something...

If all those hard-counter your marauder like your marauder does to sages, you simply don't know how to play your marauder.

HOLY **** LIGHT ARMOR CASTERS LOSE TO MELEE IF THEY LET THEM GET CLOSE!!! :eek:

One button press from 30 meters away to "get close". Wow, that was so hard. You totally deserve to win because you found the leap button. Go you.

Edited by Caelrie

They are counters FOR EVERY CLASS!

Funny, our Sages seem to stand up to 2 Marauders riding their nuts for most of the warzone. We also tend to go ape **** on anyone attacking our Sages. Maybe you should have a talk with your team/guildies about defending the healer. They aren't counters for every class, they can just kill light armor wearers effectively because most don't want to go full heals so they can't god mode tank the damage anymore. I've run into good healers who make me work for the kill. You probably just stand there and take it on the chin like your name is Jenna Jameson.

When a class's only real counter is itself, it's entered OP-land.

Ask yourself this... Why is it ok for marauders to hard counter classes but not for any class to counter marauders just as severely?

Tanks, dps sins, dps pt, snipers, ops.

Tanks, dps sins, dps pt, snipers, ops.

QFT. The thing of it is, most the people crying about it are crap PVPers. If you can play your class worth a damn and have a good build, any class can counter them. Then it just comes down to who's luckier when it comes to crits and timing.

QFT. The thing of it is, most the people crying about it are crap PVPers. If you can play your class worth a damn and have a good build, any class can counter them. Then it just comes down to who's luckier when it comes to crits and timing.

Again I have to say that if EVERY CLASS is a counter to your marauder, the problem isn't behind other people's keyboards.

sorc is a crap competitive pvp class right now and requires very little skill (very mobile so you don't need to worry much about positioning and/or timing burst on right targets etc).

Sure I can log on him occasionally and top the charts on dmg and feel great about myself but my dmg is pretty meaningless in any real competitive pvp match. I pug Q and if i'm fighting another crappy pug then my sorc does meaningful dmg and kills, however If you fight a good team then the current sorc dps spec is meaningless (although you should still top the chart)

Topping the chart is based on consistent dmg and sorc is great at that since it has a lot of instant consistent dmg spells and is mobile so you should be able to stay alive.

lol ya that sniper. Sniper is def the best low lvl class for ***** and grins and ppl are starting to realize it. If a sniper initiates a fight he just can't lose 1v1 lol. its fine though and I don't want it changed since i enjoy hopping on my noob sniper occasionally :)

First off you need to learn the definition of a hard counter, for example I bet you don't complain about tearing the **** out of heavy armor wearers. Maras are caster killers plain and simple.

What exactly do heavy armor wearers counter? Cuz it sure as hell isn't Maras or Operatives.

DPS Sages are weak if you don't support them.

Give them some breathing room and the numbers they can put out is breath taking.

No one with a brain gives us any breathing room and we lack the ability to make our own anymore since they nerfed force speed to no longer remove slows.

Rupture: Snares for 50% each tick and lasts 6sec.

Viscous Slash has a 33% chance

Massacre has a 66% chance to reset the CD of Rupture

Marauder Snare is Force which I can Purge BUT since it reapplies each tick of Rupture its of no use.

AND since the Marauder pretty much has a guaranteed reset of Rupture I am thus:

PERMA SNARED!

For all intents and purposes I am perma snared.

This mechanic must be changed for all abilities that apply a snare each tick of a DoT so that the snare is ONY APPLIED on te first tick OR if cleansed/removed via talents the Snare is truly removed.

Why give Annihilation such a huge crutch and dumb down the class?

If the Marauder is Carnage its even worse....

Not only can he spec into 50% Snare Rupture but he has x3 immobilize at 3sec each off Resolve...

That is the MOTHER of all crutches in PvP. Carnage dumbs down the class even further.

Its as if BW are hell bent on increasing Marauder representation! If that was not enough they buffed Ravage, made it uninterpretable so the poor guy gets rooted for 9 sec AND pretty much guaranteed to eat the full 3 sec Ravage!

Edited by Cempa

Marauder Snare is Force which I can Purge BUT since it reapplies each tick of Rupture its of no use.

AND since the Marauder pretty much has a guaranteed reset of Rupture I am thus:

PERMA SNARED!

For all intents and purposes I am perma snared.

Lol, coming from a sorcerer this is just too amusing.

God dam a class that only has one role as DPS be able to kill another class ???

Looks at the Specs..

3 DPS Specs for Mara..

there is no healing at all.

Maybe if you wanted to only DPS you should choose a DPS only class

common sense

plain ordinary good judgment; sound practical sense

adj common-sense also common-sensical

inspired by or displaying sound practical sense

- First Step.

QQ on forums.

- Second Step

Re-roll Class

- Third step

QQ on forums about the class you used to play being able to kill you.

- Final Step

Give yourself a uppercut.

DPS Sages are weak if you don't support them.

Give them some breathing room and the numbers they can put out is breath taking.

Breathtakingly terrible, perhaps. I top charts on my DPS sage - but I kill way more people on my sentinel with less gear.