Bobo Fett Vs Batman

Teknation

In Final Crisis. Batman fires the omega gun which mortally wounds Darksied. Darksied then uses his Omega Beams and actually sends Batman back in time. (this is where they did the whole Batman is Dead thing but it was actually a really amazing storyline by Grant Morison.)

Hmm....guess I missed that part. Though it seems in the DC relaunch he is back well at least until going through the boom tube again.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Boba's skillset revolves around Traps. Batman's revolves around...everything. He has Stealth, Cunning, intelligence, plus he knows every martial arts style on earth (plus some alien ones), and he has a host of gadgets and devices he has with him at all times. Plus as far as Batman is concerned, Boba is an invading Alien, so Bats will kill him.

They have similar skillsets and backrounds, with one difference.

Boba is willing to kill Batman.

Batman isn't willing to kill Boba.

Depending on how things worked out, I think Boba would win.

That doesn't really do much of anything, Batman still whoops *** even when he isn't trying to kill anyone. Plus he has taken on enemies, that were trying to kill him before it wouldn't be much of a difference.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

They have similar skillsets and backrounds, with one difference.

Boba is willing to kill Batman.

Batman isn't willing to kill Boba.

Depending on how things worked out, I think Boba would win.

Batman is unwilling to take a human life. That said, he would break bones and otherwise maim them if necessary. Just for fun, let's put All-Star Batman in there. The guy is freakin' PSYCHO compared to the Batman we all know. But then, that's how Frank Miller writes him. lol

Wait just thought of something. But which Batman are we talking about? :p

Are we talking:

Bruce- Batman?

Grayson- Batman?

Terry- Batman?

I mean...I guess it doesn't really matter, seeing as all 3 kick a lot of ***...but just for clarification really.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Wait just thought of something. But which Batman are we talking about? :p

Are we talking:

Bruce- Batman?

Grayson- Batman?

Terry- Batman?

I mean...I guess it doesn't really matter, seeing as all 3 kick a lot of ***...but just for clarification really.

batman as played by adam west:p

Batman, in an overwhelming victory.

Consider what Batman faces on a daily basis:

1. The Joker

2. Gotham Police wanting him for being vigilante.

Boba Fett is not nearly the criminal genius mastermind that The Joker is, and doesn't have the manpower the Gotham Police have.

If the Batman can deal with the Joker day in and day out, while avoiding capture by a major metropolitan police force, I think Batman is more than capable of dealing with 1 measly bounty hunter.

Boba Fett does not have:

- The strength of Grundy

- The intelligence of Joker

- The relentlessness of Lex Luthor

- The seductive wiles of Catwoman

- The coniving of The Riddler

- The technology of Mr. Freeze

- The pheremones of Poison Ivy

- The biochemical agent knowledge of The Scarecrow

- The intimate knowledge of the Batman that Harvey Two-Face has.

And yet, Batman can beat anyone on that list. The only person to ever beat Batman was Bane, due to his chemical enhanced strength, which Batman couldn't match. Boba Fett doesn't have that either.

Yep, Batman wins, hands down.

1. The Joker

Boba Fett is not nearly the criminal genius mastermind that The Joker is, and doesn't have the manpower the Gotham Police have.

If the Batman can deal with the Joker day in and day out, while avoiding capture by a major metropolitan police force, I think Batman is more than capable of dealing with 1 measly bounty hunter.

Boba Fett does not have:

- The strength of Grundy

And yet, Batman can beat anyone on that list. The only person to ever beat Batman was Bane, due to his chemical enhanced strength, which Batman couldn't match. Boba Fett doesn't have that either.

Well Staavis the Clock King did almost kill Batman, when the first time they encountered. So Bane isn't the only one. Unless you are meaning beaten in physical wise.

1. The Joker

Boba Fett does not have:

- The strength of Grundy

I don't know about your Catwoman argument...Boba Fett is pretty seductive :D

Well Staavis the Clock King did almost kill Batman, when the first time they encountered. So Bane isn't the only one. Unless you are meaning beaten in physical wise.

Dang, I always forget the Clock King. Although he is sort of an anomaly, in that he doesn't appear nearly as often, and when he does, it's usually under some strange circumstances.

I don't know about your Catwoman argument...Boba Fett is pretty seductive :D

I don't think Batman really swings that way.

Or at least, he hasn't since Adam West... ;)

In any case, I don't think Boba Fett will be seducing the Dark Knight anytime soon.

Catwoman still has serious leverage, and in any case, if Catwoman found out that Fett was making a move on her Bat, she might just lay a claw tipped beatdown on Fett herself. :D

That's the funny thing about Batman. Sometimes, even his enemies will protect him, just to be able to defeat him later.

Examples:

Catwoman is a psuedo ally, and nemesis, all wrapped up into one

Joker will often take on anyone who tries to "take the Bat away" from him, even turning on allied bad guys and gals.

Cheetah, in some portrayals, would ally with Batman once he seduced her. (Justice League Animated Series)

Ultra-Humanite was turned against Lex Luthor, Joker, etc in an episode of Justice League (Animated Series) by the Batman.

Almost no one is giving the Fett man a chance, it’s a shame because i think that these two are really evenly matched.

Everyone has already listed Batmans accomplishments so I won’t bother listing them. But remember.

1. Boba Was a master hunter and tracker, from finding the falcon at cloud city based only on its trajectory to finding the nefarious butcher of Morrelian set based on his alcohol purchases to tracking the traitorous Abal Karta across the galaxy. There was no one Boba couldn't find.

2. His intelligence. He outwitted and destroyed 3 of the 4 brutally efficient and logical IG-88 units. He broke Dalaa out of prison by poorly disguising himself as himself, using a poorly made replica Slave One the authority’s believed that it was someone disguised as Fett instead of Fett himself due to the poor disguise. He smuggled himself aboard the heavily guarded pirate barge of Bar Kooda and assassinated him using a magicians trick.

3 His combat ability’s. He was capable of outmuscling the powerful Trandoshan Bossk. He fought Darth Vader to a standstill on Marix Minor (even getting in a headshot). Killed the nigh indestructible Ry Kodda. destroyed the 10 man league of bounty hunters without even using his blaster. He wounded, went toe to toe agents and assisted in the killing of the literal force god Abeloth.

It would be a close match, and I’m not going to pick a winner. But Don’t write Boba off, it would be a mistake.

1. The Joker

Boba Fett does not have:

- The strength of Grundy

Umm, Batman DOES have the intelligence to beat the Joker. He just isn't quite as insane. Only one that can match him intellectually is Ra's al-Ghul. He's Moriarty to Batman's Sherlock.

Umm, Batman DOES have the intelligence to beat the Joker. He just isn't quite as insane. Only one that can match him intellectually is Ra's al-Ghul. He's Moriarty to Batman's Sherlock.

No, no, no.

You misread that. :)

I was inferring that BOBA FETT doesn't have the intelligence of the Joker. IE, Boba Fett wouldn't even compare to the enemies that the Batman faces on a regular basis, and foils regularly.

Yes, the Ras al-Ghul would also trump Boba Fett. :)

So can The Question, though thats more to superhero intellecutally then villian.

His intelligence. He outwitted and destroyed 3 of the 4 brutally efficient and logical IG-88 units.

To be fair here for the IG-88 units, they weren't going to last long when it was decided they were planning to kill everyone in the galaxy. I mean for being such incredible and advanced AI and pretty much walking guns, they were all destroyed in rather stupid ways. (Well except for IG-88D, we don't really have any canonical evidence just how hard it was for Dash to destroy him.)

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

To be fair here for the IG-88 units, they weren't going to last long when it was decided they were planning to kill everyone in the galaxy. I mean for being such incredible and advanced AI and pretty much walking guns, they were all destroyed in rather stupid ways. (Well except for IG-88D, we don't really have any canonical evidence just how hard it was for Dash to destroy him.)

Yea i wish the IGs got fleshed out a bit more as well. I also forgot that Fett only shot down IG-88D. it was Dash that killed him.

No, no, no.

You misread that. :)

I was inferring that BOBA FETT doesn't have the intelligence of the Joker. IE, Boba Fett wouldn't even compare to the enemies that the Batman faces on a regular basis, and foils regularly.

Yes, the Ras al-Ghul would also trump Boba Fett. :)

You're correct, I did misread that part. :p

But as far as intelligence goes, I would give Fett a bit more street smarts and common sense than IQ. He knows how to play the game better than anyone else in the hunting biz. He could track a vapor trail through space, remember. That's his rep, and it's well earned.

You're correct, I did misread that part. :p

But as far as intelligence goes, I would give Fett a bit more street smarts and common sense than IQ. He knows how to play the game better than anyone else in the hunting biz. He could track a vapor trail through space, remember. That's his rep, and it's well earned.

Well a skilled hunter, can track any animal really I mean sure its in space but the same basic principals apply.