Bobo Fett Vs Batman

Teknation

You know, if Boba was created before the movies. Him fighting Vader, more then likely wouldn't have passed 10 seconds.

Everything is situational. The fight between Batman and KK in JLA was IN the Batcave. Batman, even though he was being torn up, still managed to control the fight to the extent that he was able to render KK unconcious.

And the fight on Maryx Minor was set up with Vader wanting something other than Fett's death. Fett took advantage of that and was able to escape. Also, he managed to SHOOT VADER IN THE FACE. Sorry, but that was priceless! :D

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything is situational. The fight between Batman and KK in JLA was IN the Batcave. Batman, even though he was being torn up, still managed to control the fight to the extent that he was able to render KK unconcious.

And the fight on Maryx Minor was set up with Vader wanting something other than Fett's death. Fett took advantage of that and was able to escape. Also, he managed to SHOOT VADER IN THE FACE. Sorry, but that was priceless! :D

Yes but you see, Batman is Batman and Boba is just a bounty hunter of which there are several millions.

Boba Fett Vs Batman is a silly fight as neither would win. Fett wouldnt take the job as no one could pay him enough to take out the guy. The credits required for fuel to reach earth alone would be astronamical. Batman is to busy chasing catwoman booty. If they where to meet they would probubly spend the night drinking some beers and trading exploits.

Boba Fett Vs Batman is a silly fight as neither would win. Fett wouldnt take the job as no one could pay him enough to take out the guy. The credits required for fuel to reach earth alone would be astronamical. Batman is to busy chasing catwoman booty. If they where to meet they would probubly spend the night drinking some beers and trading exploits.

I don't think Batman would care for Fett much. Batman follows a strict moral code while Boba is more of a loose cannon. Batman wouldn't like Fett mainly because Fett doesn't care who he kills, so long as he is paid.

Yes but you see, Batman is Batman and Boba is just a bounty hunter of which there are several millions.

Actually, Batman created Batman Inc. which created an army of Batmen. But you can't beat the original for sure.

Batman will win because he has infinite possibilities with no limitations.

Boba Fett has lots of limitations. Last time I read the book about him, he said that he isn't the best bounty hunter or most skillful. But his main priority is to survive. Which is the reason he makes the most skillful bounty hunters look weak.

Edited by xxdragonragexx

Heath Ledger did an outstanding job as a Frank Miller style Joker, and even if he hadn't died, I bet he still would have won Best Supporting Actor for that role. It was pure genius!

And for referrence, I was talking about the comic book Joker we all know, not Joker Extreme from The Dark Knight. :D

I, personally, like the way Mark Hamill voices the Joker. But yes, Heath Ledger was pretty amazing.

I, personally, like the way Mark Hamill voices the Joker. But yes, Heath Ledger was pretty amazing.

Mark Hamill does a great job, no doubt. But when I read Batman: Year One and other Frank Miller Dark Knight stories... well, let's just say he leaves Grant Morrison in the dust. :cool:

Worst. Grant. Morrison. Invention. Ever. Batman Inc... ugh....

Yeah. I don't really see the point of having an army of Batmen. But stuff like that happens. Just like in SW EU. There's always going to be stuff that we don't like.

Yeah. I don't really see the point of having an army of Batmen. But stuff like that happens. Just like in SW EU. There's always going to be stuff that we don't like.

Very true. We take the good with the bad. Unfortunately, not all comic book writers can be Frank Miller, Geoff Johns, or Stan Lee. DC should have stuck Grant Morrison on "The Question" and left him there. He's GOOD with Detective stories. But imo, he should be kept the hell away from Superheroes. Good point in his favor: He does know what Batman is capable of, since the way that scenario played out with Batman shooting Darkseid showed he always accomplishes his mission By Any Means Necessary.

Very true. We take the good with the bad. Unfortunately, not all comic book writers can be Frank Miller, Geoff Johns, or Stan Lee. DC should have stuck Grant Morrison on "The Question" and left him there. He's GOOD with Detective stories. But imo, he should be kept the hell away from Superheroes. Good point in his favor: He does know what Batman is capable of, since the way that scenario played out with Batman shooting Darkseid showed he always accomplishes his mission By Any Means Necessary.

True. writers like Stan Lee and the like are tough to compare to. They have written such great stories for great heroes. I do think that some of the stories can seem a bit weird, but once again you take the good with the bad and even when writers lose touch with the real goal in their writing they always seem to find it again.

They shouldn't have killed off Vic Sage, and replaced him with that *****. To me, it just doesn't really fit at all. . I mean, what exactly was wrong with the character that they had to kill him off? NOTHING....lets see now who he is.

1. His intelligence/detective skill rivals that of Batman

2. He was trained in martial arts, by Shiva, and Red Dragon making him one of the world's foremost martial artists.

3. He beat the Riddler by using philosophical riddles, causing him to have a mental breakdown(which beating the riddler in that way isn't easy, I think the only other person who has does that is Batman.)

4. His stories were interesting, and he was very interesting in JLU. In fact so much, I think the creators of Question wanted to do their own animated series with him as the main character I would watch that.

Sorry DC but the real Question is still Vic Sage.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

They shouldn't have killed off Vic Savage, and replaced him with that *****. To me, it just doesn't really fit at all. . I mean, what exactly was wrong with the character that they had to kill him off? NOTHING....lets see now who he is.

2. He was trained in martial arts, by Shiva, and Red Dragon making him one of the world's foremost martial artists.

3. He beat the Riddler by using philosophical riddles, causing him to have a mental breakdown(which beating the riddler in that way isn't easy, I think the only other person who has does that is Batman.)

4. His stories were interesting, and he was very interesting in JLU. In fact so much, I think the creators of Question wanted to do their own animated series with him as the main character I would watch that.

Sorry DC but the real Question is still Vic Savage.

I like Question. I think he's pretty cool. He can be a bit eccentric at times, but he always seems to know something others don't.

I like Question. I think he's pretty cool. He can be a bit eccentric at times, but he always seems to know something others don't.

Not to knock on Batman, but Question doesn't rely on high tech gadgets he just uses his mind and whatever he can find. So thats another part of him thats awesome, and of course he would lol. He figured out that Baskin Robins has 32 flavors! He also goes through everyone's trash.

"Please.....I go through everyone's trash." Lol win line right there, and the fact he said please like he didn't even need to.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

They shouldn't have killed off Vic Savage, and replaced him with that *****. To me, it just doesn't really fit at all. . I mean, what exactly was wrong with the character that they had to kill him off? NOTHING....lets see now who he is.

Sorry DC but the real Question is still Vic Savage.

His name is actually Vic Sage. Not Savage. I hate the typo monster too. :)

1. True.

2. Richard Dragon trained Vic Sage. Shiva retrained Bruce Wayne after the Bane incident.

3. Also true.

4. Definitely.

Also, you know that the Question is the template for Rorschach, right? :D

Or did you get him mixed up with Doc Savage? He's now a DC First Wave Character.

Edited by Captain_Zone

His name is actually Vic Sage. Not Savage. I hate the typo monster too. :)

1. True.

2. Richard Dragon trained Vic Sage. Shiva retrained Bruce Wayne after the Bane incident.

3. Also true.

4. Definitely.

Also, you know that the Question is the template for Rorschach, right? :D

Oh duh Sage, sage not Savage....not sure why I typed in Savage. << Hmm...and yes I did, and it sucked that Rorschach was killed, I couldn't finish the Watchmen after that. His lines were boss though

"I'm not trapped in here with you, your trapped in here with me!"

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Oh duh Sage, sage not Savage....not sure why I typed in Savage. << Hmm...and yes I did, and it sucked that Rorschach was killed, I couldn't finish the Watchmen after that. His lines were boss though

"I'm not trapped in here with you, your trapped in here with me!"

Hell yeah. It goes down as one of the greatest lines in history, imo. :D

Edited by Captain_Zone

Fun fact: Rorschach let himself get captured, so he could terrorize the prisoners.

He is awfully terrifyingly awesomely awesome. He does stuff some pretty awesomely awesome stuff all the time. Shame he gets killed.

He is awfully terrifyingly awesomely awesome. He does stuff some pretty awesomely awesome stuff all the time. Shame he gets killed.

I literally screamed at the tv when it happened, and deleted the movie from my recordings. They killed the greatest character in the movie. It was worse, then finding out Question was replaced by some *****.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I literally screamed at the tv when it happened, and deleted the movie from my recordings. They killed the greatest character in the movie. It was worse, then finding out Question was replaced by some *****.

To be fair, he trained Renee Montoya to take over for him because he knew he was going to die. His cancer had metacisized very rapidly. It would have been great if he was one of the Black Lanterns that got resurrected at the end of Blackest Night, but it didn't happen.

To be fair, he trained Renee Montoya to take over for him because he knew he was going to die. His cancer had metacisized very rapidly. It would have been great if he was one of the Black Lanterns that got resurrected at the end of Blackest Night, but it didn't happen.

Still though....don't see why they had to kill him off.