Who did you romance?

BuckyCameron

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question is: who's wearing it? ;)

Thankfully, the writers of the story leave that to our imaginations. ;)

Vette is a FREAK! Love her! :D

EDIT: I have to add that the scene I described above hit me with the same level of OMGWTH???? as the scene in American Pie where Alyson Hannigan talks about that one time at band camp and the flute. xD

Edited by Captain_Zone

I wanted SO BADLY to be with Gault, but when I found out he loves another girl.... /dejected...

So then i turned back to Ichigo- I MEAN TORIAN -and tested the waters with him. Since I was a mDPS at the time and he is as well, I never brought him with me. I decided to see what he was about and i found is gentleness and the way he's protective without being really.. I dunno, in your face about it? Anyways, I kind of fell for him :o

His voice being Ichigo's also helps.

Nobody. I didn't kiss up to any of my companions. I only did LS options throughout the game, and made dialogue choices I wanted to make disregarding gains and losses in affection. I really feel no connection to any of my companions except that I get to use them to help me succeed in different situations. Maybe that's one of the outcomes BW programmed in to the companion system.

Anyways, I plan to espouse my main (Sniper) to my Sith Juggernaut in the legacy family tree, so it's all good, my agent isn't forever alone.

Assassin happily married to Andronikos, who's stayed true to his word thus far and not taken off on one of his I-don't-want-to-talk-about-it jaunts again. Never grow tired of hearing "Right between the eyes. I love this." ;)

The strange thing about that Sith on Alderaan-

Turned him down cold and thought that was the end of it. So imagine my shock when he showed up again on Voss...

Gunslinger is in Corso early days so not much besides a few flirts. I'll probably keep it going even though he's too "nice" for my tastes let alone my Gunslinger's.

Marauder is in Quinn early days. Talk about not nice (spoiled this for myself so I know what's coming eventually and it'll be painful because I'm hooked). There's just something about him...even the in-combat comments make my knees go watery. I've hit on him hard every chance and it's hilarious to see him stammer. My Marauder's about as uptight as he is despite her 'ordering' him to loosen up; this should be interesting.

My Merc hasn't gotten to Torian yet. She desperately wants to kill Mako. I guess Gault's next before Torian? Just as long as I can lock Mako in the ship I'm happy.

Sentinel, doesn't even have Kira yet so Doc is a ways off.

I do have a male Operative who's just as psychotic as Kaliyo. They get along well. But all this Vector talk has me wanting to roll a female IA- tsk thanks Vectorites :p I only have one slot left and that's reserved for a Consular. New server time. Any good recommendations for an East Coast PvE/RP server, not too crowded, not too deserted? (not to derail the thread)

I do have a male Operative who's just as psychotic as Kaliyo. They get along well. But all this Vector talk has me wanting to roll a female IA- tsk thanks Vectorites :p I only have one slot left and that's reserved for a Consular. New server time. Any good recommendations for an East Coast PvE/RP server, not too crowded, not too deserted? (not to derail the thread)

im on giradaa the hutt, seems fine to me, usually 50-100 on imp fleet at a time

and you're welcome. once you join the swarm... you won't regret it :D

Nobody. I didn't kiss up to any of my companions. I only did LS options throughout the game, and made dialogue choices I wanted to make disregarding gains and losses in affection. I really feel no connection to any of my companions except that I get to use them to help me succeed in different situations. Maybe that's one of the outcomes BW programmed in to the companion system.

Anyways, I plan to espouse my main (Sniper) to my Sith Juggernaut in the legacy family tree, so it's all good, my agent isn't forever alone.

What a sad little life you lead, and if marrying your characters together makes you think its not FA anymore consider the fact they will never see one another. If that's not boring I don't know what is.

Currently playing my BH and find the buildup slow with Mako, although throughout the entire thing I've always been protective of her if not a bit flirtatious. I always love teasing her about old boyfriends and she always denies so solidly I'm starting to think she hasn't had a legitimate relationship before meeting me. Ah well, I can teach her a few things..:wea_02:

Assassin happily married to Andronikos, who's stayed true to his word thus far and not taken off on one of his I-don't-want-to-talk-about-it jaunts again. Never grow tired of hearing "Right between the eyes. I love this." ;)

The strange thing about that Sith on Alderaan-

Turned him down cold and thought that was the end of it. So imagine my shock when he showed up again on Voss...

That isn't really him though, it's your ghosts messing with you. My inquis was all torn up the first time he appeared, because she had really liked him - he was the first man she had met since becoming a slave and subsequently getting shipped off to Korriban who was interested in her for her, and wasn't trying to manipulate her. The second time, when they tried it again, wow, she was pissed. Poor ghosts, they were kind of sorry after that.

Sigh...Quinn. After his spaceport scene on Balmorra I thought "Smart, check, useful, check, capable of figuring out the job, check, done." When I realized he was recruitable I dropped my warrior then and there and rerolled female. That whole, horrible, half-invisible, painful, up-and-down, uncertain, every-time-I-give-up-he-does-some-ambiguous-thing, every-time-I-get-my-hopes-up-he-steps-back, awkward ride was fantastic.

Edit: Plus, he has Simon Tam's general coloring, education, job, and interpersonal nervousness. Firefly fans will know what I'm referring to. I didn't consciously pick up on it for a long time, but I think that contributed to the devastating weakness I had for Quinn.

Edited by bright_ephemera

That isn't really him though, it's your ghosts messing with you. My inquis was all torn up the first time he appeared, because she had really liked him - he was the first man she had met since becoming a slave and subsequently getting shipped off to Korriban who was interested in her for her, and wasn't trying to manipulate her. The second time, when they tried it again, wow, she was pissed. Poor ghosts, they were kind of sorry after that.

Oh, I know it wasn't really him :D but because I'd completely ignored his advances- wasn't too interested to begin with, also didn't quite trust him and didn't know if the fling for having-a-fling's sake would lose affection with Andronikos or not - when the ghosts pulled him out of their, er, pockets I was confused since he wasn't really very significant in my storyline the way I was playing it. The phantoms would have had better luck throwing me off-kilter if they'd replaced randy Alderaan Sith with one of those random Rattataki prisoners my Assassin ogled and then killed on Belsavis ;)

Oh, I know it wasn't really him :D but because I'd completely ignored his advances- wasn't too interested to begin with, also didn't quite trust him and didn't know if the fling for having-a-fling's sake would lose affection with Andronikos or not - when the ghosts pulled him out of their, er, pockets I was confused since he wasn't really very significant in my storyline the way I was playing it. The phantoms would have had better luck throwing me off-kilter if they'd replaced randy Alderaan Sith with one of those random Rattataki prisoners my Assassin ogled and then killed on Belsavis ;)

Yeah, popping him out for you was not perhaps their best decision. It's kind of sad that your rejection of him wasn't better reflected in that part.

im on giradaa the hutt, seems fine to me, usually 50-100 on imp fleet at a time

and you're welcome. once you join the swarm... you won't regret it :D

I'll keep that one in mind, then, thanks :)

Vector will be difficult LOL I'm not fond of Killiks. Just the ambient noise around their hives makes me twitch...

Yeah, popping him out for you was not perhaps their best decision. It's kind of sad that your rejection of him wasn't better reflected in that part.

You're right. It really should have been scripted to reflect rejection if that's what happened, especially since there were so few opportunities like that in the female SI class story outside the designated LI.

Come to think of it...I don't remember having any non-LI flirt etc occurrences at all except for Alderaan. But anyone please correct me if I'm wrong? :confused:

You're right. It really should have been scripted to reflect rejection if that's what happened, especially since there were so few opportunities like that in the female SI class story outside the designated LI.

Come to think of it...I don't remember having any non-LI flirt etc occurrences at all except for Alderaan. But anyone please correct me if I'm wrong? :confused:

No other ones I can think of except the ones that were open to anyone (i.e. the bonus series guy on Nar Shadda, etc.)

Vector will be difficult LOL I'm not fond of Killiks. Just the ambient noise around their hives makes me twitch...

Yeah, I kind of really hate bugs myself. I had to do most of Alderaan with my glasses off. Then I could almost convince myself that they were weird looking/sounding beavers (beavers because of the tail bit's vague resemplance to a beaver's tail). *shudder* Vector is totally worth it though.

No other ones I can think of except the ones that were open to anyone (i.e. the bonus series guy on Nar Shadda, etc.)

Yeah, I kind of really hate bugs myself. I had to do most of Alderaan with my glasses off. Then I could almost convince myself that they were weird looking/sounding beavers (beavers because of the tail bit's vague resemplance to a beaver's tail). *shudder* Vector is totally worth it though.

I forgot about him- yeah, turned him down too :D not sure why, now- maybe afraid of annoying Khem or something. For a while there not annoying Khem was high on my list of priorities.

The first time I saw Killiks I thought about my perpetual summertime ant problem. I might have to try that glasses-off (or contacts-out) thing- beavers LOL!

I've learned today that Quinn likes gold necklaces. Who would have figured. Since Vette keeps bringing them back he can smelt himself a gold blaster soon :rolleyes:

So many girls/guys crushing on their guy romances. We need more PC male romances here.

On a side note, I went out of my way to buy Kira a new facial customization before I was supposed to even go to the planet. I'd like to experience the majority of the story with her new customization, otherwise it would feel weird.

Still, 12.5k creds is a lot for lower levels, good thing I have a rich Jedi Shadow uncle.:D

I still love Vette btw.

SW: On a Vette Weirdness Scale..I'd give it a three.

Vette: Huh, don't think anyone has ever made a Sith Joke scale. We should do that some time.

Now back to Sith business, grrr!:t_mad:

BEAVERS... ROFL....

i can totally live with a guy neck-deep in a large beaver colony lol

Sigh...Quinn. After his spaceport scene on Balmorra I thought "Smart, check, useful, check, capable of figuring out the job, check, done." When I realized he was recruitable I dropped my warrior then and there and rerolled female. That whole, horrible, half-invisible, painful, up-and-down, uncertain, every-time-I-give-up-he-does-some-ambiguous-thing, every-time-I-get-my-hopes-up-he-steps-back, awkward ride was fantastic.

Edit: Plus, he has Simon Tam's general coloring, education, job, and interpersonal nervousness. Firefly fans will know what I'm referring to. I didn't consciously pick up on it for a long time, but I think that contributed to the devastating weakness I had for Quinn.

Oh dear god.... I never actually noticed that but now that you mention it.. I can't look at Quinn the same. Man oh man.. Simon was hawt!

Perhaps I'm a sucker but I honestly would play another SW and romance Quinn again, possibly even Jorgan (as a trooper). Out of the 3 classes which I've actually finished those were the two that I liked the most. Iresso was very meh, now that I think back to it, he had some sweet moments but since you got him as a companion so late it really did feel rushed. Whereas with Quinn and Jorgan, they were around so long it "felt" like my characters had a repore with them and the like.