Who did you romance?

BuckyCameron

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying you actually write an in-character message when sending things? That seems..a bit redundant.

whats worse...is my bf found out when looking over my shoulder

" ...you actually write yourself letters?!"

" ..... -.-;;; "

Not Much is said about Quinn.

What did everyone think about his betrayal. I was hoping for the option to only go with a crew of four, but... I'm not sure why BW went this route. They could at least make it look like they took over his mind, with some kind of implant, and make it a point of revenge, rather than the fact that he chooses this path. Applying a little dose of reality, what would anybody here do? Would you continue to romance him or call it quits? Do you prefer to have the option of really terminating him?

Food for thought.

...i have a sad confession to make... i... rp when i mail my legacy members supplies/credits >.>

whats worse...is my bf found out when looking over my shoulder

" ...you actually write yourself letters?!"

" ..... -.-;;; "

So...my single-player RP doesn't happen often. But once upon a time, Quinn glitched and opened fire on the flagged Kira companion of a flagged Knight I had been helping out. I'm terrified of PvP, so I set Quinn to passive, fled into the nearest instance, and proceeded to cuss him out in very strong terms while attempting every abusive /emote I could think of (most of them don't exist, more's the pity.)

Two minutes later my husband happens by and asks "What are you doing?" "...um, standing by myself in a place designed to be entirely private, uh, RPing my rage at a glitchy assemblage of bits?" "......"

So many girls/guys crushing on their guy romances. We need more PC male romances here.

KALIYO.

She is every psycho girlfriend story I've ever heard. Every horrible manipulative thing I've thought about doing to men who like me but didn't do because I'm not a sociopath. One big uncontrollable id wrapped up in a bad*** package with a voice of pure sex. Standing up to her and at times even mocking her for her transparent angling was great.

And the best part was I could walk away from the screen and not have her show up at my house at night, making her 100% safer than any other opportunity for this kind of joyride.

And the best part was I could walk away from the screen and not have her show up at my house at night, making her 100% safer than any other opportunity for this kind of joyride.

Not 100%. She may visit you in your dreams. DIBS ON THE HEAD!

Not Much is said about Quinn.

What did everyone think about his betrayal. I was hoping for the option to only go with a crew of four, but... I'm not sure why BW went this route. They could at least make it look like they took over his mind, with some kind of implant, and make it a point of revenge, rather than the fact that he chooses this path. Applying a little dose of reality, what would anybody here do? Would you continue to romance him or call it quits? Do you prefer to have the option of really terminating him?

Food for thought.

There is a thread about that.

Marauder is in Quinn early days. ... There's just something about him...even the in-combat comments make my knees go watery.

Buh. Every time he says "Didn't lose you" I melt, and then I mentally yell "He's just doing his job, idiot," and then I mentally yell "Also he's fictional, moron," and then I pretty much continue with the melting. Even now, after everything. This is why it's just safer to take the ship's droid out nowadays.

I never did mention my others:

- Smuggler: Bailed out on Corso halfway through. Too much like a clingy overly possessive and eventually abusive guy I used to date. Hit too close to home. He remained aggressive and insanely territorial during class conversations, to the point where I just dropped my smuggler.

- Agent: Kaliyo. More fun than a barrel of rabid weasels.

- JK: Nobody, in part to play the paragon role, in part to see whether I could actually resist through a whole campaign. Kira, you make my virtuous life very, very difficult.

Malavai Quinn-My SW finds him incredibly enticing, like a gift with many layers, that you need to peel to get to the core. He's highly intelligent, he can be smug and cruel (like in that scene in the airlock with Draahg when Malavai says "it's no less than he deserves", we love that sneer), and while he's proper on the job, we *know* he's not in the bedchamber. Bottom line, he's interesting, complicated and painstakingly precise :D :D.

Vector-He ties right up there for my affections with Malavai for being complex. What I adore about Vector is that he is very protective, kind, and has a lovely sense of humour. He's also something of a mystery, but then so is my agent...they can spend forever unravelling each others mystery, lol.

Doc-While he comes off as a bit of a womanizer, I think deep down he is quite sweet, lovely and protective. I like him because he's a bit of a rogue, and has a great sense of humour.

Andronikos-He's naughty, he's dangerous and he's thrilling. He also gives presents and takes you out...I sense that he's quite complicated also and can't wait to get to know him better.

Corso-I don't really know him that well yet, but I find him to be quite adorable and sweet, and very funny especially when he's drunk. He seems to have been around more than you'd think...he's not just a farm boy, there's more to him, and I aim to find out. :D

As far as Jedi Consular, Trooper, and possibly BH (not sure about Torian yet), they have no one to love. I'm going to wait for the future to see if more interesting companions come out for them.

So...my single-player RP doesn't happen often. But once upon a time, Quinn glitched and opened fire on the flagged Kira companion of a flagged Knight I had been helping out. I'm terrified of PvP, so I set Quinn to passive, fled into the nearest instance, and proceeded to cuss him out in very strong terms while attempting every abusive /emote I could think of (most of them don't exist, more's the pity.)

Two minutes later my husband happens by and asks "What are you doing?" "...um, standing by myself in a place designed to be entirely private, uh, RPing my rage at a glitchy assemblage of bits?" "......"

I had my sorcerer break all ties with Andronikos for randomly running into a crowd of two norms and an elite and waiting to fire until he was in point blank blaster range. I was meanwhile recouping, not targeting anything. When we died I immediately quick traveled to the nearest docking bay and picked every nasty comment i could.... Lost a lot of Andronikos reputation.... And my boyfriend has since learned not to cross me as I was yelling at Andronikos on the walk back home.

I had my sorcerer break all ties with Andronikos for randomly running into a crowd of two norms and an elite and waiting to fire until he was in point blank blaster range. I was meanwhile recouping, not targeting anything. When we died I immediately quick traveled to the nearest docking bay and picked every nasty comment i could.... Lost a lot of Andronikos reputation.... And my boyfriend has since learned not to cross me as I was yelling at Andronikos on the walk back home.

rofl... one time i glitched out when i got knocked over, so that i couldn't get back up. was trying everything to be able to undo it, accidentally clicked on vector... " We regret to say that we cannot help you."

if toon's could use a /stinkeye command

Buh. Every time he says "Didn't lose you" I melt, and then I mentally yell "He's just doing his job, idiot," and then I mentally yell "Also he's fictional, moron," and then I pretty much continue with the melting. Even now, after everything. This is why it's just safer to take the ship's droid out nowadays.

Spot on- that sums it up for me, the thought sequence. As I said in an earlier post this will be painful on down the road. Wincing even now.

Andronikos-He's naughty, he's dangerous and he's thrilling. He also gives presents and takes you out...I sense that he's quite complicated also and can't wait to get to know him better.

He's distant most of the time up until a certain point (can't blame him, with his past) except for the going-out and gifts. But then his soft side emerges, and I wouldn't even classify that as 'soft' as in 'mushy'. More...nah no blatant spoilers ;) he's definitely more complex than a lot of people seem to believe.

Never... look for dates at a family reunion. I guess it's weird, I've never romanced any crew members, I play my toons in a way that all my crew is like family. Now my smuggler, has slept with every available woman possible on every planet. Well, except that nasty sith chic on Tatooine. Not enough Valtrex in the universe for that relationship.

:wea_02::D:wea_14:

Bounty Hunter: Mako. I like her attitude and love of the Bounty Hunting lifestyle which my character also loves, and her love of money and riches coincides with my character's liking of them, and she is a great buffer for when he is tempted to go further than his honor would allow. That and she's as cute as a button. I don't really get the hate that some of her later cutscenes get, I don't think they are crap. I think they are actually quite sweet. I'd pick Mako over any other character if more were available.

Smuggler: Risha. She and my character are exactly alike in their desire for money, freedom and apathy towards the Republic and Empire. Plus I like her sarcastic quips whenever my character flirts with her. And prior to meeting Risha... every single woman that would actually respond to his comments. Not anymore though, Risha doesn't like it.

Sorcerer: Andronikus, because there was no other option. If Talos had been an option I would have gone for him since my character and he share a love of ancient lore and artefacts. If i'd waited and LS Ashara would be romanceable as a female i'd have gone for that instead, though my Sorc is less a goody two-shoes rather a pragmatist and more tolerant-minded Sith.

Sith Warrior: Dark Jaesa. She is great fun to converse with, her awakening to the Dark side often produces some funny results like her binges of drinking and bedding/murdering Imperial soldiers. My character is pure Dark side but knows the values of patience and dislikes needless excess, so they make a good pair. That and Dark Jaesa is 100x better looking than Light Jaesa. she may be twice as dangerous but danger is fun. Vette is nice but I much prefer Jaesa.

Jedi Knight: Kira, she's awesome. A jedi who isn't arrogant or boring or even prudish. She's a bit like a female version of Anakin, only cooler. And I like that she distances herself from adhering to the Jedi Code to its every punctuation mark, she knows how to have fun while still being good. Even if there were other options i'd choose Kira.

My Consular is generally fail at being stoic and is pretty soft-hearted... he's a Jedi mostly for the people-saving and scholarly parts of it (the technical term is "shonentard" within some circles) so the romance with Nadia was just going to happen. Shonentards usually go for Genki Girls, just sayin'. And the way she spazzes at a proposal is awesome.

But I must now try to level up my Agent just to get to Vector because he sounds amazing. (Though I admit Kaliyo is fun to team with, it reminds me of a British sitcom)

Bounty hunter - Mako. I was planning to play my bounty hunter fairly gray, but Mako definitely pushed him toward the light side and to be a generally better person. I reached the end of the storyline at light IV thanks to her.

Jedi consular - None. Tharan tried to get something going, but my jedi's too much of a goody two-shoes to get into a romantic relationship with anyone.

Jedi knight - Kira. Even though she's the only option, I picked a male knight just for her. Not anywhere close to the end of this one yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

Imperial agent - Leaning toward Kaliyo. Other than being a fellow Rattataki, she seems to get along fairly well with my agent, although all the times he says "yes, sir" do seem to get on her nerves. I might switch to Raina, but I doubt it.

Trooper - Still low level, but looking forward to meeting Elara.

Sith inquisitor - None. He's too much of a bad guy (dang filters taking away better words) to get involved with anyone long-term.

Sith warrior and smuggler - These two are both sitting at level 1 waiting for SGR.

doing male SW...vette or jaesa...hmmm

Haven't played a male so I don't know about the romances, but I do love Dark Side Jaesa, she's so... psycho...

For me, Vette (and Kira) fall into that "spunky peppy funny" archetype that either you love them or you want to throw them off a bridge.

Or forget both and assimilate your SW into the hive mind so he can romance Vector too. :D

Edited by Ellyria

My sith warrior has the same personality as vette, so they go together. My smuggler is a player and hooks up with whoever is available. Trooper goes with Jaxo (i know she's not a companion, but you can still romance her). My consular is a jedi and doesn't believe in love. and my Bounty hunter is gay and is waiting on Torian.

Haven't played a male so I don't know about the romances, but I do love Dark Side Jaesa, she's so... psycho...

For me, Vette (and Kira) fall into that "spunky peppy funny" archetype that either you love them or you want to throw them off a bridge.

Or forget both and assimilate your SW into the hive mind so he can romance Vector too. :D

oh i would if i could.... im gonna roll a male sniper someday when SGRs are available..just so i can give my honeybee the best of both worlds <3

im going to play my SW lawful evil...so iuno which will suit him better... jaesa might be too chaotic evil for him, while vette isn't sithy enough, nor can she bear him a pureblood for my agent to adopt into becoming my male pureblood sniper ( just so i can smack kaliyo ... repetedly)

I only have 4 characters, (all males) that I have played to any level worth mentioning

Jedi Knight (50): No one, a Jedi does not love (it helped a lot that I hate Kira :D)

Smuggler (29): Haven't gotten far enough to get the second female companion yet so I am not 100% sure but I like Risha so far

Agent (35): None, though my agent is played James Bond style, so he has "romanced" everyone but the companions so far, it was priceless to see Kaliyo's reaction to being shot down when she asked my agent out :D, haven't gotten Temple yet though, she might make my agent become "involved"

Sith Warrior (48): Vette, I love her quirkiness, but she slowly grew on me, at first I thought she was another Kira but her jokes are actually funny and appropriate to the current situation unlike kira's, a big reason why I decided to keep my warrior's alignment grey was so I could stay on Vette's good side, she's like the anchor that keeps my toon from going full evil :cool:

On my sorcerer, I romanced Andronikos Revel. He's a pirate, and Steve Blum who is pretty much the only standard BW VA that I've never romanced in a game before. He went well with my Twi'lek, she loves to take risks. It was an interesting romance, but those mails he sent after we got married were a little creepy.

On my operative, I went with Vector. I think he was my only choice, but that was okay. I really like Vector, his romance is very sweet. It worked out well for my character, a Chiss who believes that the Empire is a good thing, that it can lead to a peaceful existence for everyone once the Republic has fallen.