Who did you romance?

BuckyCameron

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JK- Kira, you have to wait to romance her but when the time comes the floodgates open and its pretty adorable. Hell just the conversations you have with her are fun.

RT- Plan on romancing Dorne as she's just adorkable. Also only female on the ship.

Smuggler- RIsha rubs me the wrong way. May just stay a ladies man. Granted I just picked her up as a companion.

JC- Plan on keeping her as a monk.

BH- Mako is a cute.

IA- ladies man again. But so far I only have Kaliyo and she rubs me the wrong way.

SW- Vette because shes just awesome.

SI- Going to remain off the market. Shes a cold blooded killer who wheres a slave outfit...if I can actually get to social 2.

Sith Warrior - Jaesa. Vette's snarky comments made me want to punch her in the mouth.

Sith Inquisitor - She is married to UNLIMITED POWERRRR! Romance is beneath her. (Also, I think Andronikos is boring.)

Bounty Hunter - Mako is adorable.

Imperial Agent - Haven't met Vector yet, but I hear interesting things. Especially in this thread...

Jedi Knight - I've always had a soft spot for sassy redheads, so Kira all the way. The conversations between her and my Knight are just so great.

Jedi Consular - Probably no one... just got to level 10, and the consensus seems to be that the female Consular doesn't have a good romance storyline.

Smuggler - Haven't rolled one yet, but probably going to romance Risha when I do. Either that or he'll just sleep with everything.

Trooper - Jorgan. I didn't think I'd like him, but he's been growing on me.

I stick to my girly side so my bounty hunter decided to stay single for now because Torian (although he's a sweetheart) is like 12...ok, maybe 19. At any rate, she's not a cougar.

My trooper went for Aric and although I'm not done with the story line I really like how it's building. He's a stand-up guy with an awesome voice, plus he's a fricking beast with that assult cannon. How can you not like that?

I romanced Kira since I always liked the 'girlfriend with a dark past' thing. Lots of opportunity for drama and conflict there. Liked how they used it in the game though some extra heart felt dramatic conversations would have been nice.

Didn't take Andronikus for my Sith. I'm saving her the gay/lesbian options.

My Inquis is romancing the heck out of her pirate friend, but I don't know that she loves him. She is kind of emotionally stunted, which makes his kind of stand-offish-ness a pretty good match for her. Her fling with the poor sith on Alderaan might have blossomed into real love, given the chance, though. Poor Corso got the commitment-phobic character. My BH has issues with men (and other things), but a younger man who worships the ground she walks on is just what she needed to ground her. However, Torian and Corso are both sweet and pretty awesome in their own ways, but neither of them hold a candle to Vector. He has so much depth - even if he wasn't the kindest and most thoughtful man my agent has met he is just so interesting as a person. My husband is sad that his male IA can't romance him too.

I have to admit in general BioWare did a great job with Aric Jorgan. he first comes off rough but he actually does warm up to you in a natural way until you become best buds. Most other characters seem to already like you or hate you from the start.

also do Bromances count?

Edited by LeeC

All he needs is his charm. ;)

touche <3

membrosia body shots are also awesome

torian is my BH's pretty, blonde trophy husband :D

that part where he gets 'napped and i get to be all " YOU TAKE SMEXY-TIME MANTOY AWAY FROM ME?! YOU ALL DIE!!" and storm in, rocket punch them all to death, walk up to him, and hear him say " that's my girl!"

i shoulda been able to drape him over my bh's body type 3 amazon shoulder, and strut off into the sunset with him.

btw, he is a horrible teacher. i have yet to learn any USEFUL mandoa words from him during study time... and..i'm okay with that

Edited by Crezelle

torian is my BH's pretty, blonde trophy husband :D

that part where he gets 'napped and i get to be all " YOU TAKE SMEXY-TIME MANTOY AWAY FROM ME?! YOU ALL DIE!!" and storm in, rocket punch them all to death, walk up to him, and hear him say " that's my girl!"

i shoulda been able to drape him over my bh's body type 3 amazon shoulder, and strut off into the sunset with him.

btw, he is a horrible teacher. i have yet to learn any USEFUL mandoa words from him during study time... and..i'm okay with that

I also loved how happy he was to be told that I wanted him as arm candy. And he cooks? He is too cute.

I also loved how happy he was to be told that I wanted him as arm candy. And he cooks? He is too cute.

exactly. trophy husband :D

i wish you could be as open about your relationship in IA.. oh well... time to bribe everyone to " go watch a movie" again for some bug luv

I'm finally getting around to meeting Vector. It takes so long for an agent to get a second companion :mad: I remember reading somewhere that his va has a really good voice and I agree, I love it. But cripes does he ever have to say some weird stuff, heh.

I'm finally getting around to meeting Vector. It takes so long for an agent to get a second companion :mad: I remember reading somewhere that his va has a really good voice and I agree, I love it. But cripes does he ever have to say some weird stuff, heh.

" we have eggs to deliver!!!" still cracks me up when i help friend's alts.

He's a little different, yes. But honestly, even if you don't like him (and I don't know how one could not like him) he is still such a breath of fresh air after all that time alone on your ship with a sociopath and a droid. (Not to say that my agent and Kaliyo aren't close, but she's still nuts.)

He's a little different, yes. But honestly, even if you don't like him (and I don't know how one could not like him) he is still such a breath of fresh air after all that time alone on your ship with a sociopath and a droid. (Not to say that my agent and Kaliyo aren't close, but she's still nuts.)

hahaha i bugged up my class line because i did ald before tat....

i was all " back in the ship ****, finally someone who lets me act like my gooey, goodie goodie self ...i just... won't let him have any say in interior decor * looks around the inside of the nest.... shudders* "