Who did you romance?

BuckyCameron

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IA - Raina (Much better than Kaliyo)

JK - Kira (Feisty, ;) )

SW - Jaesa (Her Dark Side devotion has an odd appeal)

SM - Risha (For obvious reasons)

All that ones I've gotten to the point where I'm committing to the romance story arc

For my JK, she hasn't done The Deed with Doc or anything, and remains loyal to the Code... but she still flirts with him from time to time. (Technically it's considered romance, even though they aren't intimate. :p)

(... actually, maybe this is only me- I wouldn't be surprised if proven correct -but I am kind of hoping Lord Scourge becomes a romance option later in the Class Story expansions...)

My Jedi Sage is asexual, but is in a faithful relationship to the Jedi Code.

My Smuggler, well, he... (I started over with a new character) he uses his credits to romance himself. And he knows just how to treat himself right, too. :rolleyes:

For my JK, she hasn't done The Deed with Doc or anything, and remains loyal to the Code... but she still flirts with him from time to time. (Technically it's considered romance, even though they aren't intimate. :p)

(... actually, maybe this is only me- I wouldn't be surprised if proven correct -but I am kind of hoping Lord Scourge becomes a romance option later in the Class Story expansions...)

My Jedi Sage is asexual, but is in a faithful relationship to the Jedi Code.

My Smuggler, well, he... (I started over with a new character) he uses his credits to romance himself. And he knows just how to treat himself right, too. :rolleyes:

rolling around in a bed filled with credits DOES sound pretty hot....

I don't think that it is too farfetched to rp my characters to some level, so for my sith warrior who was a pureblood, I did not romance Vette or Jaesa. He dislikes pretty much everyone (being a pretty evil person and all). My character did have relations with Jaesa, but immediately after, destroyed any possibility for the relationship to continue. He's holding out for a possible pureblood woman for him to be with. Maybe BioWare can hook him up. :D

IA - Raina (Much better than Kaliyo)

JK - Kira (Feisty, ;) )

SW - Jaesa (Her Dark Side devotion has an odd appeal)

SM - Risha (For obvious reasons)

All that ones I've gotten to the point where I'm committing to the romance story arc

Halle Berry look-a-like FTW! :D

Oh yes! Gotta love them feisty redheads! :D

Meh. More of a Vette fan here. :D

Risha is HOT, but maybe a bit too shallow. lol

SW- Jaesa all the way. Vette's way too skinny for my tastes. (Her SISTER on the other hand.......)

SI- If Khem Val wasn't an 8ft tall force-user eating monster, he'd by my choice. His conversations reveal a sophistication that belies his brutish frame. As is though. stuck with Androlikos.

Halle Berry look-a-like FTW! :D

Oh yes! Gotta love them feisty redheads! :D

Meh. More of a Vette fan here. :D

Risha is HOT, but maybe a bit too shallow. lol

I got to be honest here.... I used a custom skin to make Raina white with long hair (long for in the game). Just the type of look I like better.

Edited by LX_Theo

My Assasin romances anything in a skirt (... well, you know what I mean), because that's just the kind of guy he is. Besides, for my legacy, he needs (at least) four "friendly" females somewhere along the line, as that's where my Mercenary, Marauder, Vanguard, and Sentinel & Shadow (twins) all come from; all different mothers... :)

My Sentinel, on the other hand, is roamncing Kira, because he want's to "bring balance to the Force."

1) I loved the SI romance on Alderaan with that Sith npc. Was really interesting and the npc was appealing, too. Ever flirt got a -1 from Khem (poor thing is totally jealous but he's playing hard to get, I'm telling you).

2) IA romance on Hoth with the Chiss npc. I really wish I'd hear more from the guy, they seemed to have it going really well. Nice emotional bond.

3) I heard you could romance Sanju Pine on the IA but on both my agents he kinda... well. *cough* Kicked the bucket. I would have totally loved to have a fling with the guy.

1) I loved the SI romance on Alderaan with that Sith npc. Was really interesting and the npc was appealing, too. Ever flirt got a -1 from Khem (poor thing is totally jealous but he's playing hard to get, I'm telling you).

2) IA romance on Hoth with the Chiss npc. I really wish I'd hear more from the guy, they seemed to have it going really well. Nice emotional bond.

3) I heard you could romance Sanju Pine on the IA but on both my agents he kinda... well. *cough* Kicked the bucket. I would have totally loved to have a fling with the guy.

Khem is so judgy.

You get to take Sanju "out for drinks" before you leave Balmorra.

I got to be honest here.... I used a custom skin to make Raina white with long hair (long for in the game). Just the type of look I like better.

I've had a thing for Halle Berry ever since... well... since The Last Boy Scout. Yep, she was hot then, and even hotter now. ;)

I flirted both with Vette and Jaesa, but eventually I chose Vette.

If I have to roleplay it, bottom line is, I just can't trust Jaesa. She's unstable and dangerous. One morning she might just wake up next to me and wonder what would I say if she flayed the skin off my face. Everyone likes a little bit of wildness in a chick, but Jaesa is overboard. So I'm better off keeping her at a distance. A long-term relationship with her will probably turn into something like Lord Grathan and his wife on Dromund Kaas where she schemes against him and wants him dead.

Vette, on the other hand, is a complete opposite. If you don't treat her horribly, she's nice and trustworthy. She's had a tough and lonely life, so she values everything - including relationships. And her lighthearted personality helps me keep in check my darker impulses and urges, and the Dark Side doesn't overwhelm me.

Besides, come on, Vette is ultra cute. How can you not love her?

Edited by alricka

Vette, for three reasons.

1. Vette is awesome.

2. I'm LS, so Jaesa was off the table.

3. Even if I was DS, that Jaesa is freaking crazy.

Not to mention DS Jaesa makes you feel uneasy, especially when she has you talk to vette about your relationship with her, and you click the *I choose vette* option.

corso is fun to mess with... such a simple minded boy <3

why cant my 2nd gen smurflets find smart guys like thier mom did? lol

My smuggler slept with the guy on Coruscant before she started flirting with Corso, because he seemed like someone who could show her a good time, and she likes that sort of thing. And he did and it was a fun one time thing, no big deal.

When she shows back up again later, after she had more or less become Corso's ladyfriend, he wants to pursue the relationship, and she was all 'nah, it was just for fun' but she keeps flirting with him occasionally anyway. Corso's reaction to that is so cute.

If I have to roleplay it, bottom line is, I just can't trust Jaesa. She's unstable and dangerous. One morning she might just wake up next to me and wonder what would I say if she flayed the skin off my face. Everyone likes a little bit of wildness in a chick, but Jaesa is overboard. So I'm better off keeping her at a distance. A long-term relationship with her will probably turn into something like Lord Grathan and his wife on Dromund Kaas where she schemes against him and wants him dead.

Vette, on the other hand, is a complete opposite. If you don't treat her horribly, she's nice and trustworthy. She's had a tough and lonely life, so she values everything - including relationships. And her lighthearted personality helps me keep in check my darker impulses and urges, and the Dark Side doesn't overwhelm me.

Don't forget "Alright, back to sith business grr!" :p

And even if LS Jaesa was romance material, I would still pick Vette. Let's face it, LS Jaesa is BORING!

Besides, SW/Vette's "wedding night" caused me to spit Mountain Dew all over my monitor when she mentioned her shock collar. :D Cute innocent lil' Vette. Who knew??? :p