Thank you for the event!!!

JonathanCP

I am sure the event was fun but the fact that when you load into fleet everyone is standing there, evidently trying to infect people.

Just leave it to some people to think that is fun, sad the only way to have fun is to grief.

Some pc's might have issue loading into a pile of people like that.

I loaded in and said *** and ran out, but it is really dumb, everyone have your fun in the event, don't drag it with you.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of fanboys on this thread.

I guess no one got the sound bugs when the event started? The constant electrical loop, or the converstaions only including half the voice, or the Voidsatr doors not being alerted?

The event had some nice touches but overall it was buggy.

Nope, didn't have any sound bugs, electrical loops, or conversation bugs (haven't had that since 1.2.0a went live), and didn't have a Voidstar bug either.

Perhaps they were rare or I was just very lucky to not get them. Still, I did not hear anything about them either during my time on the fleet infecting people.

Seems to me there are more people giving kudo's to BW than not, so it's not a matter of being fanboys (a stupid term the ignorant seem to use), BW just really did something nice for the game and they did it as a surprise.

I love it! I stumbled upon the News Terminal in the fleet. Watched it and went, "....holy crap! Get my ship ready 'cuz I'm heading to Tatooine!". The announcements over the fleet intercom and the news channel were such a nice touch. Helped give a sense of life to the game. The general chat in the fleet and on Tatooine was on fire. Not for people looking for groups but people talking about the event, where to go, how to find something, and what to do with DNA samples.

I watched Republic and Empire players jumping eachother for being flagged. Tatooine was loaded with people. I hadn't actually seen that many people on one planet since Korriban on launch day. It's one thing to look at a number. Completely different story to actually see these people. A couple of my friends resubbed to the game just for the Rakling pet.

It gave us a reason to head to a planet we had left in the dust and my guildmates and I had never even seen that much of Tatooine before. We even started grabbing datacrons while we were out there. Things like this were sorely needed in this game to promote communication, cooperation, and competition. Great job Bioware. You really hit it home with this.

I am sure the event was fun but the fact that when you load into fleet everyone is standing there, evidently trying to infect people.

Just leave it to some people to think that is fun, sad the only way to have fun is to grief.

Some pc's might have issue loading into a pile of people like that.

I loaded in and said *** and ran out, but it is really dumb, everyone have your fun in the event, don't drag it with you.

Buy a vaccin and nothing will be able to touch you. Isn't that great?! Choice is amazing right?

I love world events, as they are almost always very interesting. :D

What I love the most about this particular one, is the fact that there was no build up to it..it wasn't announced, nor did it need to be. It added a little something extra, when it shows up unannounced the way it did. A sense of realism, I suppose. A ship crash landed..these things aren't normally planned..they just happen..and that's how this event began..it just sorta happened! Exactly the way it should have happened!

Kudos and well done Bioware!

This is the way BW!!

I'll support any action or idea which promote the feeling of living in a breathing and dynamic world. Yesterday was a blast, the server was bubbling with activity, loads of funny situations going on, natural PVP taking place, authentic sense of emergency and confusion. Overall, an absolute winner event!!

If they follow in this direction they'll have my subscription for the foreseeable future.

Cheers BW, you nailed it!

I was going to the fleet to get my PVP quest and when I heard the report over the speaker I got goosebumps! The I saw the terminals and when I clicked it saw the news report.

I went to tat and had a blast, people were helping each other and speculating. Thanks bioware you really made my day. I really hope that there are going to be more of this stuff!!!

I would like to express my deep dissatisfaction by the fact that this event made a 25-year-old man cry with tears of joy! :p

This is an outrage! I DEMAND moar of those events!:D

Edited by sawtyss

Master Dar'nala just had two 24 man ops groups going at it to take on the World Boss in the open PvP area. Extremely fun, ran pretty smoothly too.

This event has been wonderful and has encouraged open world PvP which can only be a good thing in the long run.

Thank you Bioware Devs and Well Done

I have to agree, this event is pretty cool. The fleet usually runs about 100 during peak times on Mind Trick. Yesterday there was consistently over 130 and everyone was talking. It was especially useful for newer gamers that just reached the fleet for the first time as people were willing to answer questions about anything. For all the "unsubscribers" the server sure has been more active since 1.2. Edited by Hyryu

Everyone needs to contact the various gaming sites and flood their mail bags with how we feel about this in-game event.

Lets do our part to get the message out that Bioware knows how to do things right, and how much fun we're having.

I wrote Gamespy and 1UP already.