Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

Xrande

Oh well, sith happens.

I logged into my lesser used server and managed to scrounge enough credits together for a purple crystal. So if there is no rollback I gain, and if there is then I lose nothing. Of course my characters on that server will be all but broke, but I can earn that back :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasnt this patch supposed to tested in the PTS for several weeks?! :confused:

Actually it was tested for several weeks. It was released on PTS about 3 weeks ago.

It probably should have been tested some more though.

Edited by APhantasm

I was luck ones no issues yesterday but today i come back to guild bank gone and all new cool vendors... I say fix what ya need but leave the crystal vendor lol lets hope its a quick fix and be back to game soon

This looks similar to the threads in the last MMO I played after the last patches of said MMO, and the MMO's I played before that, and after their patches.

Is the SWTOR forum community really that new to MMO's? explains a lot.

Chances are good (99.999%) the only thing wrong are the vehicles to the new content (ie. the interface between players and GB, zones/zoning mechanics) so they're probably busy pushing those devices back into the client.

Yeah, it's a massive screw up... but a lasting one? Probably not. Sorry Europe, your Friday night may have just become TOR-free. Gonna be a busy pub night I think =P

Don't forget the client issues almost finished downloadingthe patch and will see if thats fixed.

And here I'd thought that the game hadn't loaded me quite properly when I fell to my death instantly. Turns out my nest was gone!

Made me feel like one of those old cartoons. You can stay in the air indefinitely, until you look down!