Tauntaun Hoth Mystery

Jenemi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a hell of a fight though, we needed the full 16 with a few lvl 50's. dont know how everybody is supposed to get one through all that unless the recipe gets spread through someone getting the jerky and breaking it down Edited by CrowT_Robot

Ok theory:

The gun we buy from Alderaan is used to capture small creatues found in spaceports.

The Ice Scrabbler was drawn to the Republic Spaceports on Hoth according to Wikipedia.

So... capture an actual live Ice Scrabbler in Hoth's spaceport then using it as a trap to catch a Tauntaun??

Can't believe this is still not figured out. I figured once it went live everyone would know exactly what to do.

I bet there's more than just that drop from the world boss. I'm going to help out with this tomorrow because I really want to solve this!

Hmm, interesting. Any chance we can get someone to post a screenshot of the taunling?

I learned to never trust Torhead for things like this. No full description, no location and no screenshots for a lot of things. Half of there vanity pets are either not in the game anymore or not in it yet (they had the Tauntauns listed as obtainable 2 months ago)

So yeah, I want an in game screenshot before I get excited.

Side note, I got lucky and someone on The Crucible Pits server has the Jerky schematic on sale for just 2,000 credits. Guess they didn't know what it's supposedly used for lol. I am Biochem so once I get the liver I can craft it and see what we can do with it

Edited by NDFraser