13th - July

14th - July

15th - July

16th - July

17th - July

18th - July

19th - july

19th - 11:59pm - August, September, October, November, December

20th - Some guy that's been in a coma and woke up.

I hope not :( I registered my code on 8/11/11....but what is the other date that says Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch 11/02/11

Edited by Kypp

According to the "current server list", the server my guild was assigned to isn't even online, which means even though i pre-order on 7/26, I'm not getting in, unless they aren't keeping the list updated. Which begs the question, if all the servers aren't up, maybe that's why invites aren't in order?

I just dont understand why they arent doing waves 24/7. Only scheduling a few the first day is REALLY bad on their part. It should just start and keep going till everyone who pre-ordered is in game.

Why stop? It just makes no logical sense.

To ascertain where their servers are at stability wise. They have specifically stated they will add new servers as time progresses, they want each server as full as possible. It can take time to determine what servers are full and so on. Just because it says full, doesn't mean 2000 or more won't switch servers to join friends. They are doing it to keep cost down and ensure a good game.

What the majority of trollers and whiners on her are missing, is the promise was an UP TO not a guarantee of 5 days Pre-Release time.

Think of it this way. Lets say you have a FPS server hosted on your computer at home, and you push it live, and all at once you have 400 people try to connect.... What is going to happen to your local machine? Its gonna crash. Don't be ********, realize they are avoiding the problems ALL major companies have seen on a game or expansion launch. No server on earth can handle 5,000+ simultaneous download events without being so slow its pointless to play, or crash.

Regardless, THANK YOU BIOWARE for doing the launch intelligently so I don't have to be pissed on the 20th when I can't login.

BTW, for those who took the day off because you THOUGHT you were going to get in to EA, that was your choice, not BIOWARE they didn't tell you to do it.

Grow up.

Just wanted to shout out to all those haters that we are lucky that bioware even decided to give early game access! I haven't got in but im fine because i know ill eventually get in before the game is ACTUALLY RELEASED. Seriously, bioware didn't make a contract saying everyone who preordered would get early game access anyways.

As much as I agree with the way they are doing it, i DO agree with this.

There isnt a good reason for stopping doing the waves IMO, they should keep going.

It's because they are monitoring each wave for server stability, which means lots of admins and people around constantly to do that job. They have lives and families. Although I would have thought they could plan like 4 6 hour shift rotations, with everyone on call the moment something does go wrong.

I agree with the way they are doing it, as it helps to stop one server filling in 5 seconds and it just crashing from the influx. But only doing 4-5 waves per day? Needs to be addressed. I pre-ordered on the 27th of July (because that's when I could from my vendor) and my RETAIL copy arrives tomorrow lol I'll have the physical copy of the game before I get into early access :o Pretty insane.... I can read the manual while I wait I guess. :(

I hope I get in with the 4th wave later tonight.

I redeemed on the the 26th July and it seems people who redeemed from the 24th & 25th are getting in with the bonus wave, so my fingers are crossed, but I can wait like a good Sith ;)

Wave three had many players from the 24th and the 25th going out. I wouldn't be surprised to see it everyone between the 26th through the 28th receiving invites for the fourth wave.

You guys are ***** bioware wow. If I would have known you woulda done this I wouldn't have even pre ordered or bought the game at all.

Me, my little brother, and my dad all took the day off today, excited to play your game. Instead, you tell us all this ******** day one, and now its likely we won't be playing at all for who knows how long.

You guys are *********** lying *****, I feel totally betrayed. Cuz its not like there was ANY information on how this worked until today, you cheated a bunch of people into thinking they would have early access, when alot of us likely wont have it until a day or 2 until launch.

**** you bioware, if I could reverse the preorder I would. Hate lying sack of **** companys.

Excuse me, this isn't going to be useful or constructive.......but....

:eek::p

You all took a day off on an ASSUMPTION!?

Loons.