Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking, maybe some ppl get into the game earlier even if they registred at a later date cus they are from europe instead of usa. It makes sence cus there are probably alot more americans that signed up earlier, and therefor they will have to wait longer.. since european servers wont get full even if they let on lets say 10 days of signups but american servers will get full if they let on 1 day of signups.

Just a thought =)

As an "older player" maybe you understand the notion of having to schedule your game time around your real life obligations like a job and family.

When they said they were pushing up the early access, I changed schedules accordingly.

Now it is "well that's just a bonus." Maybe its a bonus for people who have no obligations and waiting on an email to play a game doesn't interrupt their lives.

As was said before:

I got warning of beta tests.

I got warning of when guild cutoffs were happening.

No warning about when I can play this game?

They're launching the week of christmas. A lot of people relied on scheduling a day or two in the early access to get any game time in *THIS YEAR*.

So really, can it. Older is clearly not wiser.

I beg to differ my friend. I would never rearrange my schedule for a game. My obligations come first, this is just cave time. So I would say rearranging your life for a game is unwise, thus older is wiser.:rolleyes:

where does it say "limmited daily invites" will be sent out in the order they are recieved ?

why would you suggest people could play 5 days early in december with orders from july already in ?

A lottery is a form of gambling which involves the drawing of lots for a prize.

and from what i see today , it looks like no one who ordered in december will be playing 5 days earlier

and it would seem like they opened 7 days earlier because they couldnt do it in the 5 days they suggested

If it is saying there is no active subscription on this account you are fine. The game is about 19,5 GB. And the no active subscription means that you need to wait for early acces.

Ah, ok thanks a bunch, i was just wondering how big was the down load was and if that error message was stoping me from downloading , i'd be happy just to play it a day early

Im not atall bothered about not being invited for the 4-5 waves the only thing that's kind of annoying is the lack of communication, people waiting to be granted access are supposed to just hang around like a puppy waiting for its owner to return the lack of information is actually laughable some sort of ETA would be good.

Anyway all is not lost This Is England '88 is on TV tonight wont be a lack of entertainment 'you better send me my invite tomorrow' *shakes fist* lol :D

I VE PREORDERED THE GAME AT 23/7 AND I'M NOT YET IN...SO F....IN WHAT..???TELL ME??

I HAVE BEEN READING THE TREAD 5 HOURS NOW AND I ONLY SEE PEOPLE YELLING CRYING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS NOT A FIXED PROMISE...THEY SAID UP TO 5 DAYS SOONER THAN THE OTHERS...SO THE PROMISED STARTING DAY IS AT 15 OF DECEMBER...SO PEOPLE BE MATURE.....NO ONE CHEATED US....AND BY THE WAY I VE SEEN SOME PEOPLE WRITING VERY BAD THINGS WIΤHOUT ANY REALLY ARGUMENTS...I M SURE THAT ARE PEOPLE AMONG EVERYONE THAT DONT WANT SWTOR TO SUCCEED (FOR THEIR PERPOSES)EVERYONE WHO IS CLEVER CAN UNDERSTUND WHAT I MEAN...SO STOP BEING LIKE SHEEPS AND LISTENING TO WHAT EVERYONE SAYING HERE AND BELIEVING EVERYONE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE USING THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH JUST TO SUCCEED THEIR GOALS...SO JUST WAIT AND THINK...HAVE A GOOD NIGHT:confused:

preorder date has no meaning... what counts is the day you redeemed the code

Why are so many people complaining. The game has not launched, it doesn't for another week. This is early access which you "may" get into. Consider yourself lucky if you do, people need to relax.

I preordered and registered on 11-24, I'm not in yet. After seeing how many people have preordered or not got in or whatever I can wait a week if I have to. I'd like to get in early, but it is only a week. Nothing was guaranteed and there are many of us waiting to play. I'd rather it go right than the game have a bunch of issues and lag right away.

Are they going to continue allowing waves until pre-orders are complete or just a certain amount each day. When did they Actually announce Early access are determined when you enter pre-order code? was that back in July? Remember, This Game was originally scheduled for release over a year ago at least so I understand the frustrations now. Even the announcement of Dec 20 reminded me of cry wolf again so didnt run right out and place the order, my bad. As soon as I heard EGA was being determined by when you pre-order I did but that wasnt till later.

Is there a chart of some sort by pre-order month or day when we Might expect an email? Thanks much.