13th - friends & family & media

14th - just louis CK

15th - trolls and forum flamers

16th - the whole RP crowd

17th - those guys who created the

18th - July

19th - normals

19th - 11:59pm - SWTOR doomsayers.

20th - People who complain about the beta launch being the 'worst' thing ever.

21st - Obama

25th - australians?

Checking the server status list makes me wonder..

Our guild was assigned to a server which is already full and none of us got in yet... how does it add up?! What's the meaning of implenting guilds already in if you won't be able to enter the world your guild is in?!

i wonder about that too.

Every one is acting like you paid for pre-ordering. You paid to insure you get the game on launch. They offered the early game access to insure they have a smooth launch. They also said you MAY get to play up to five days early. Then they started it two days earlier than that. On 12/20 this all will not matter. I will say though I am ready to freaking get started :)

For such a big event, I think they should probably doing waves 24/7 until launch.

People have been waiting years for this and it is a big deal for a lot of people. I can imagine quite a few people will be playing through the night...

ok I didn't read every single post here so sorry if I repeat anything said. I did read that waves were by dates.. I reserved two accounts the same day.. One account got early access and the other account didn't.... little sad here I have to watch my boyfriend play and I can't get in :(

13th - July

14th - July

15th - July

16th - July

17th - July

18th - July

19th - july

19th - 11:59pm - August, September, October, November, December

20th - Some guy that's been in a coma and woke up

---

I would say that kinda works .. LOL .. they have to give at least one day of early play, Right ? :eek:

Greetings folks!

The previous version of this thread has exceeded 1,000 and we've recreated it!

As a gentle reminder to everyone, please remember the following:

• Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
  • Trolling - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
  • Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
  • Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the Flag Post feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.
  • Ignoring - If you feel you simply cannot get along with another community member, please place them on your ignore list.

Thank you!

Please fix the link to this thread. It's still linking to the old exploded thread. I had to read more than 2 lines to find the link to this new thread, and I'm lazy.

Thanks in advance.

All i want to say is that your explanation of when people get invites are a total LIE. I personally know people that pregistered in Nov that are already in game compared to people from July who are not. Really?

I don't want to start any fighting, but I could say the same without any tangible evidence. Just sayin', there seems to be a whole lot of impatient finger pointing speculation going on and I really wish they'd have just locked the thread without the ability to comment. No one was promised 5 days or 7 days or any other amount. So I don't see the reason to fuss. I'd love to be in game playing right now too, but I'll wait my turn.

Some people just feel that sense of entitlement tug at their logic center a little bit too hard.

I redeemed my code 08.09.2011.

A buddy of mine redeemed the day the game came out and is currently got access (and is playing!).

I am wondering if there is an estimated time for people to gain access in my redeem time frame?

I know the waves can increase and decreases depending on stress levels on servers, glitches found etc etc... But surely there is a flexible plan being worked to for these waves.

If so, I wonder what ESTIMATED time I should expect to be given access. Or at the very least, can someone determine what wave I would be in by my redeem date?

Clearly... im itching to play.

Kinda angry. Feel like I might have been cheated.

My profile lists I redeemed my code on August 1st. But I didn't. I have my receipt sitting right here infront of me, stating I changed my existing year-long preorder into a REAL preorder, and my code, on July 21st, the day Kotaku posted codes were available.

I also remember specifically coming home from work THAT DAY and registering my code on the site IMMEDIATELY. I KNOW my code was registered on July 21st. My profile even stated it, until today. Now it's listed as August 1st. Anyone else have the same thing going on?

If this ends up causing my early access to not come through until the 19th, I'm gonna be so sad. =/

You guys are ***** bioware wow. If I would have known you woulda done this I wouldn't have even pre ordered or bought the game at all.

Me, my little brother, and my dad all took the day off today, excited to play your game. Instead, you tell us all this ******** day one, and now its likely we won't be playing at all for who knows how long.

You guys are *********** lying *****, I feel totally betrayed. Cuz its not like there was ANY information on how this worked until today, you cheated a bunch of people into thinking they would have early access, when alot of us likely wont have it until a day or 2 until launch.

**** you bioware, if I could reverse the preorder I would. Hate lying sack of **** companys.

your an IDIOT for not reading the agreement it never stated that you would get 5 days early access you just read what you wanted to read thats YOUR FAULT NOT BIOWARE way to add to abundant list of idiots that don't take the time to ready what they are signing up for then have the nerve to get mad when you don't get what you expected LEARN TO READ!!!