Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe how insane this thread is. We are all so impatient to get into the game. Yes it would be nice to know approximately when we would get an email, but right now its 7 days before release, ahead of the *UP TO* 5 days it stated in the pre-order details.

The servers are going to be busy and they are going to be slammed on the 20th, just like any highly anticipated MMO would be. What'll happen is a ton of people will buy the game, try it out, devour it for a few months and then spit it out and leave. It would be silly to have too many servers at launch to leave them half empty with no population a few months later and then having to combine them to increase pop and play-ability. Ever lose your name because of a server merge? I have and it sucks.

This thread is hilarious, I'm sorry for all those that took the day off of work to play a game... yeah I'm excited too, but really? You're giving up a days worth of pay or a day of vacation time for this?

Chill everyone, turn on your notifications on your smartphones and walk away from the computer.

Good luck to everyone! Put in my code September 29th and I'll be happy to be in by Friday :D, hopefully it works out that way, if not, see you on the 20th.

Edited by Sidra

Legally I am married to my wife (I am female) but have had three kids and a 13 year unofficial marriage to my husband.

On topic- If you registered your code before I did , you should have access before me. I am in full support of first register, first access. However, that does not seem the case.

LMAO Please explain some people mite not understand this please?:D

OKay okay, I'm getting mildly interested here to you people that are going all nancy..

What annoys you more ;

A. You cant play.

or

B. Others can play.

ANSWER FOR SCIENCE!

B (More specifically someone might have gotten my name >_> )

Check email

- watch star wars episode 1

Check email

- watch star wars episode 2

Check email

- watch star wars episode 3

Check email

- watch star wars episode 4

Check email

- watch star wars episode 5

Check email

- watch star wars episode 6

**** it! go sleep :p

I am an older player, and probably have more patience than some of the folks experessing themselves on this post. Here is what I see...a generation of kids and young adults who have the "I want it now" bug. A generation of kids that think because they paid for something, they are entitled to some sort of perfection that most of us cannot attain on a good day. Ill tell you what I tell my 9 year olds....get over it. Life is not perfect. Things go wrong. Getting your panties all waddled up is hurting no one but yourself. Nothing will change as a result of your whining. Bottome line, they are doing the best they can. Cut them some slack. Go take a shower, cus Lord knows once you go live, it will be a while before you grace the bath with your presence!:D

haha perfectly said

Some of you people are just ingnorant to how a company CAN work. Bioware isn't a bunch of kids in a garage working their few hours a day and going home. Bioware is a HUGE company!

They should be able to schedule workers around the clock to initiate waves instead of just stopping.

No, this doesn't make it a fail launch or anything of that sort, but it does show some lack of planning, and lack of care of the preordered customers.

You all can say we should be "grateful" that we have early access. Why should we? We gave them our money early so we could play early. It's a freakin business, they aren't doing us any "favors."

I am not QQing about not getting in, I am more so complaining about the logic of you forum posters.

It isn't a favor when we pay for it. PERIOD.

One of the beta evaluations asked me what I believed was an acceptable time to wait in server queue on launch. I said 15-30 minutes or something...

Heh... they really tricked me...

I'll prolly be having 0 minutes in server queue... Though I'll be stuck in the forums for a few days.

Why would you say anything less than zero?

Do you actually like waiting?

If I had to wait to get into a server I would not play at all.